Migita Showa
  • BenjaminGohBenjaminGoh October 2010
    Uncle Andy

Your Migita Showa during tosai time..

http://www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/138/no155.gif

Post edited by Shukri at 2010-10-16 12:39:59 am
  • AndySittAndySitt October 2010
    wah Ben also know how to post image mah.. All uncles must learn from him already..

I am planning to bring back this baby.. Groom it for Shinkokai Malaysia Show.. If dont win then rebus showa..

When it won the 40th All Japan Rinyukai Koi Show - Baby & Young Champion
    http://www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/140/yougyo.jpg
    Post edited by AndySitt at 2010-10-16 12:55:48 am
    Attachments
    yougyo.jpg 49K
    Haha! Never win big prize for you wor this Showa. Best in Size also lose to your own kohaku. Don't let it grow la..
  • ShukriShukri October 2010
    It was't Ben, it was me......I am a fast learner bro! Manyak sui la the koi. Your koi is welcome in my pond anytime.......I like the koi a lot.......
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
    Uncle Shukri. Not suitable it your pond. Cause all your fish grow fast! This fish must not grow. haha
    yah I am not Raymond Hew lah... he is good in keeping koi at certain size.. and groom it for show.. I just feed like crazy and koi overgrow.. All Japan Baby Champion also will have no chance when it overgrow.. When I spoke to Ryuki and his advise is don't let it grow... So Ben you have special fiber tank for this fish?
    Got wor.. Chiller tank 1 feet water only.. Feeding Excel only.. Haha
  • KoiFanaticKoiFanatic October 2010
    is this for sale?
    well bro.. anything is for sale... Cost me a super bomb as I bought it after it won the All Japan Rinyukai show... 5 figures RM..
    Uncle Andy

Now I know the price of the fish during the migita auction
    Wah migita auction price also u know ah!!!
    This piece only.. Hahaha!
    Latest image took last week. Now at 35cm.. So targeting 40bu if I can resist not to feed.. else will go for 45bu..

http://www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/206/DSC_0404.jpg

http://www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/207/DSC_0423.jpg
    Post edited by AndySitt at 2010-10-18 01:30:02 pm
  • AaronGohAaronGoh October 2010
    Sumi start to emerge on the head,will form a nice pattern as indicated when it is 12 cm. Need a little bulk on the body to maintain a smooth body line.
    Aaron
    +60123182002
  • ShukriShukri October 2010
    Yeah, I agree with you Bro Aaron, a little kurus la this Showa.......
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
  • bibikoibibikoi October 2010
    Just whack primo plus and B12 and you'll have a mini hulk by the time january comes! :P
    yeah once it hit my pond guaranty become hulk.. will be back after the new checker shiro complete the quarantine..
    Hi plate oredi jatuh wor.. Don't overgrow lorh. :P
    will pump it with zeaxanthin + spirulina.. hopefully hi will re-emerge
    Later come out secondary hi! HAhahahaha!!
    ha ha then send to Thai guy and cut lah...
  • Denn7Denn7 October 2010
    Gorgeous. Maybe when my pond is up and I've satisfied myself that I am able to keep and raise koi well then I can look into pieces like this :)
    <blockquote rel="AndySitt">yeah once it hit my pond guaranty become hulk.. will be back after the new checker shiro complete the quarantine.. </blockquote>

got space to include my tancho showa for your hulking process ah? :p
    <blockquote rel="Denn7">Gorgeous. Maybe when my pond is up and I've satisfied myself that I am able to keep and raise koi well then I can look into pieces like this :)</blockquote>

actually... the process should be getting kois like these... and then at the end.. telling yourself you should build a damn nice pond to do them justice! hahahaha...otherwise you'll never get round to it...

see what bro andy is doing... :p
    bro this kinda fish purely for show and to be kept as bonsai koi ... as ryuki told me .. cannot let it grow.. the main attraction of this fish is the sumi on the shoulder..
    <blockquote rel="bibikoi">
    got space to include my tancho showa for your hulking process ah? :p</blockquote>

Anytime.. no problem... but don't blame me on over bulking...

Lord Denning, I do agree that you should focus on stunning fish.. Get male fish with stunning pattern.. Cheaper and less problem especially with your current fiber tank...
  • PatrickChongPatrickChong October 2010
    <blockquote rel="AndySitt">bro this kinda fish purely for show and to be kept as bonsai koi ... as ryuki told me .. cannot let it grow.. the main attraction of this fish is the sumi on the shoulder..</blockquote>

Bro andy, you should put in my pond lah,
    as everyone know my pond is QIAN QIU POND, means the koi wont growth in my pond...
    hehe

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership