Auto Feeder For Sale KL/Selangor
  • KChongKChong November 2011
    Dear All,

I have 2 units of Pond Auto Feeder for sales.

- Up to 4 feeding a day
    - Adjustable feeding volume
    - Loading volume 1.5kg each time depending on the size of the pellet.
    - Battery powered
    - Easy to operate
    - Economical

Please refer to the following photo of the auto feeder;

Interested, kindly PM me for price.

Regards,
    Kelvin
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/4951/Resize 1.jpgwww.koianswers.com/discussion/download/4952/Resize 2.jpg
  • ashfaqashfaq November 2011
    Brother kindly PM me the price
    Thanks,
    Ashfaq from India-Chennai
  • HandsomeHandsome November 2011
    Me too!
  • SengChoonSengChoon November 2011
    Kindly pm me the price.
  • 4r4sis4r4sis November 2011
    bro,
    does it using rechargeable battery or what
    It can use non-rechargeble and rechargeble battery.

The price quoted come with non-rechargeble.
  • kenny001kenny001 November 2011
    pls pm me the price too. thx.
  • heng84heng84 November 2011
    kindly pm price.. can feed sinking big pellet? i bought clasicca auto feeder always jam.. only can feed floating pellets without problem
    Post edited by heng84 at 2011-11-24 09:54:31 pm
    Hi Heng,

I had tried it with 6mm sinking pellet and thus far no problem. I am not sure how big is your sinking pellet and therefore hard to advice.

Besides, am little confused as you mentioned that your auto feeder can only feed sinking pellet???

It can feed maximum 4 times a day.

Should you need further clarification, please feel free to let me know.
  • ikankoikauikankoikau November 2011
    Bro, pls pm me the price. Tq
  • weihanweihan November 2011
    Bro pm me the rice too thanks.
  • DanleeDanlee November 2011
    Kelvin has posted the price under activity.
    sorry kc.. i mean only can feed floating pellets.. sinking too heavy thus the motor always jam.. im so sorry for the confusion will edit it
    Hi Dan,

Thanks for the replying on my behalf. Still very new with this koi forum and not sure how the price thingy got into the activity part.

Hi Heng,

Thanks for the clarification. I am not to sure the mechanism of your auto feeder and the one I am selling is the same or not. What is the size of the sinking pellet that caused problem to your auto feeder?
    hmm mine is not the same as urs.. mine is classica auto feeder ... i think from qian hu.. cost rm4xx. i feed dainichi L size sinking pellet is impossible keep jamming im not sure how many mm dunno how to count.. since i bought those repackaged food cheaper. but for floating pellets i dun haf problem.. jjuts that i have surface skimmer i dun prefer floating.. if i block the skimmer i see alot of foams and poops on the surface
    Post edited by heng84 at 2011-11-25 08:30:31 am
  • boykoiboykoi November 2011
    i wonder how much wud this cost?pls pm me too
    Hi Heng,

Wow, your auto feeder cost a lot and not doing the job! Hope the one I sell will.

Dear All

It is temporary sold out and will try to get the new batch in and keep all of the Koi Kinchis inform once the new batch arrive.

Thank you for all the support.

Cheers
    Kelvin.
  • KChongKChong December 2011
    Dear All,

There is still one unit of Auto Feeder available. The price will be the same which is RM188.

Should you be interested, please feel free to Pm me or call me at 0198575067.

Regards,
    Kelvin
  • weihanweihan December 2011
    Hi Kelvin I will call u later pls resets one for me thanks
  • KChongKChong December 2011
    Dear All,

The Auto Feeder is temporary sold out at the moment. Once the new stock arrived, I will post it in this forum again.

WeiHan: If you want I can reserve one you unit for you once the newn stock arrived and kindly confirm with me as soon.

Thank you very much for all the support and Enjoy Koi Keeping!!

Regards,
    Kelvin
  • idrisidris January 2012
    bro please pm me best price..
  • ShukriShukri February 2012
    I am interested too!!!! PM the prices please.......with the right price, can sell like hot cakes.............mari mari!!! Mana itu harga?
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
  • KevinlumKevinlum February 2012
    Pm me the price too. Thanks in advance.
  • KChongKChong February 2012
    Hi Guys,

The price of the Auto Feeder is the same which is RM188 per unit, including 4 non-rechargeble C size batteries.

For those outstation and oversea (Singapore, Thailand , Indonesia and Philippines) hobbyist who is interested, I can courier it out to you with additional courier charges depending on location.

The new stock is estimated to arrive in March and therefore interest hobbyist, kindly fill up the below list as it will be first come first serve basis;

1. Shukri Saad

Should you have further question, please feel free to PM me.

Happy Keeping Koi!

Kelvin
    Post edited by Shukri at 2012-02-21 06:21:18 pm
  • KChongKChong March 2012
    Hi Guys,

The new Auto feeder stock had arrive but only will be able to release it after QC check. Likely will be able to deliver out by 24th March onward.

For those who is interested, please feel free to let me know.

Regards,
    Kelvin
  • lautslauts March 2012
    Kelvin,

One unit for me pls . How do i collect from you and pay?

thanks
    ts
  • HDCuHDCu March 2012
    I have the one like this aside from a mechanical one. Quite nice And handy although what I don't like is that it feeds only up to 4x a day and it shells out in 50cc increments plus I'm not confident putting it exposed to the sun and rain compared to the mechanical one. :)
    Post edited by HDCu at 2012-03-16 07:53:22 am
  • ShukriShukri March 2012
    Don't forget one unit for me......
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
  • KChongKChong May 2012
    Hi Guys,

I still have a couple unit of Auto Feeder avaible and those interested, please feel free to let me know,

Thanks for your support in advance.

Regards,
    Kelvin
  • AeroAedesAeroAedes May 2012
    Kindly pm me the price.tq
  • osbosb May 2012
    Hi Kelvin,

Can I know where is it made in ? Thanks.
  • KuJayKuJay July 2012
    Hi

The stock still available?

Thanks
  • BthineshkumarBthineshkumar July 2012
    Am also interested. Is it still available?
  • KChongKChong July 2012
    Hi Kujay and Bthineshkumar,

Yes, it is still available. Kindly pm if you would like to have one and we can arrnage how to deliver it to you.

Thank you

Regards,
    Kelvin
  • pandaipandai July 2012
    Kelvin,

Is the price still the same?
    Get Kenkona Koi and Kenkona Bio at special price online at http://kenkonakoi.blogspot.com/
  • KChongKChong July 2012
    Hi,

Yes, the price is still the same and it come with the batteries.
  • pandaipandai July 2012
    Fellow Koikichis,

For those who have bought and been using this unit, may I get your feedback on the performance of this item? Thanks.
    Get Kenkona Koi and Kenkona Bio at special price online at http://kenkonakoi.blogspot.com/
  • megatronmegatron July 2012
    Bro Pandai, I bought a unit from Kelvin since end of last year and has been operating smoothly for 7 months. 3 feeds a day and have not changed the batteries before. I normally replenished every 5 to 6 days and stop feeding for a day (without turn off the auto-feeder). So far so good. ;-)
    Don't ask me why!!!
    Post edited by megatron at 2012-07-24 08:25:35 am
  • pandaipandai July 2012
    A sifu's endorsement is always a good thing. OK, bro Kelvin; one unit for me!!! Please pm me for arrangement. Thanks.

And thanks sifu Megatron for the feedback. (rock)
  • KChongKChong July 2012
    Hi Guys,

Thank you very much Megatron for the endorsement.

Just to share, thus far I only have one returned unit among 30 units that I had sold due to mechanical problem after 2 months of using which I replaced a brand new unit for our fellow koi hobbyist. Unluckily, the replacement unit for that same koi hobbyist also have some wiring problem after a month which I fixed for it for free.

What I am trying to say here is, it very much depend on your luck but don't worry as it come with 1 year warranty but term and condition apply.

Bro Pandai, I will reserve a unit of the auto feeder for you and kindly let me know how you want to collect it.

Cheers,
    Kelvin

• ikankoikauikankoikau July 2012
    Bro Kevin,
    Reserve one unit for me too. Thanks.
  • pandaipandai July 2012
    Capt.,

I bet it's very handy for those who are hardly at home to feed their kois! :-D
  • megatronmegatron July 2012
    Yes. bro Pandai. I set 3 times auto feed a day at 10am, 1pm & 4pm. I will feed them in the morning before go to work and 8pm after my dinner.
    Don't ask me why!!!
    Post edited by megatron at 2012-07-25 09:42:29 am
  • lautslauts July 2012
    Bro Kelvin [-X ,

Writing in front of my eyes? ( as oppose to talking behind my back ) :-)) :-)) .

Guys, i am the lucky fellow that got the unit , replaced with a new one and new one also kena repaired. Now after more than 1 week is working fine. What can i say , unit problem manufacturer's fault but the fact that bro Kelvin willing to exchange for new and repair for me speaks volume for his service. And he dare to admit in forum , what can i say (Y) (Y) .
    There are limitations for the price you pay. One is max 4 feed per day, the other is the max volume per feed of 9x25g abt =225g per feed ( 25g per feed of M size Saki pellets). So max feed per day abt 900g. If you need to feed more than this either manual feed like bro megatron or buy another unit. Comparable unit sells for RM380 while top of range, using solar sells for close to RM3k X_X . Even my "high end" microwave cost much less :-??
    Good of fellow hobbyist like bro Kelvin to offer value for money options.

ts
  • KChongKChong July 2012
    Hi Bro Lauts,

It is not ethical to quote someone's name without his/her permision and that why I didn't your name and since this is the actual fact where the world so small, what else our Koi Hobbyist community; we have to honest. Anyway thanks for your endorsement and appreciated it very much.

I hope your unit will be fine from now on and should there be any problem, just let me know.

I have another type auto feeder which is actually for pet and can be modify for koi pond usage. The extra feature for this auto feeder are s below;

1. Bigger storage capacity (45cups or about 10L)
    2. Higher feeding volume per each time (30g X10= 300g/feeding & 300g X4 feeding=1.2kg)
    3. The mechanism of this feeder is totally different from the Pond Auto feeder
    4. Voice recording where you can call your Koi to come and eat after each dispensing.

The Set back will be;
    1. Need modification at the outlet part but should be easy
    2. Higher price (RM220 including Batteries

Attaches is the photo of the unit
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/8369/Auto feeder resize 1.jpg
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/8370/Auto Feeder resize 2.jpg

Anyway, thank you all for the support and please do let me know should you need any other koi accessories and I will try to bring in and sell at a lower price to the benefit of all the koi hobbyist.

Cheers
    Kelvin
    Post edited by KChong at 2012-07-25 12:08:02 pm
  • snowlionsnowlion July 2012
    Brudder Kelvin,

I am interested in your larger auto feeder.
    Can you courier it to Singapore?

I am sure that I won't be the only one from Singapore interested in this product.
    Thanks
    Jerome
  • KChongKChong July 2012
    Hi Jerome,

Thanks for your enquiry. Yes, I believed it can be done but will need to add additional fee for the courier charges.

I will check the courier charges cost and let you know soon.

Regards,
    Kelvin
  • mangkellmangkell July 2012
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/8419/1330141801924931.jpg
    Bro Kelvin,

The above koi auto feeder new model is also from Jebao.

The storage is bigger 5 liter versus 3.5L & 6 times feeding max vs 4.

Hope you will look into this & I dont mind waiting to be yr first customer again... :-D

My address is Kota Bharu, Kelantan. Tq

Here is the spec,

http://www.jebao.com/en/displayproduct.html?proID=101445858#
    Mickeyko Ducati-Kujamon Chagreemon Brabus#Sexy-Robust
    Post edited by mangkell at 2012-07-26 11:44:27 pm
  • KChongKChong July 2012
    Hi Mangkell,

I in fact had checked with the Jebao and since this is product is not produce by them, it is not available. If we one to order this, it will have to be 1000 units per order and I don't think we have that market demand here and that is why I imported directly from the manufacturer's standard unit.

The big version for pet which has a capacity of 45cups = 10.8L but it down size is it can only feed 4 times a days.

If we go back to the basic, the digestion of feed in digestive tract of fish take about 3- 4 hours and therefore 4 feeding by the auto feeder plus 2 manual feeding will be quite optimum. Sometimes, it doesn't mean the more the better. We also have to let the fish gut rest as bit once a while.

Regards,
    Kelvin
  • KChongKChong July 2012
    Hi Guys,

Kindly refer to the below below photo for the modifier auto feeder from for pet to for koi use.

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/8477/Modified Model resize 1.jpg
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/8478/Modified Model resize 2.jpg

For those who is interested in this model, kindly let me know in advance as I will only modify the unit upon order only.

Thank you.

Regards,
    Kelvin
  • NeliNeli July 2012
    I bought the similar pet feeder in SA...It works with batteries or an adapter from electricity
    The only problem it is not water proof.Mine can feed 12 times a day...
    I had to make a box for it so it does not get wet...and put salt on the bottom.
    Make sure U give it a dry run at home first and test it...since I filled my pond the first time I used it with pellets...
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/8480/DSC08524 (640x586).jpg
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/8481/DSC08525 (640x480).jpg
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/8482/DSC08600 (640x480).jpg
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/8483/DSC08601 (640x480).jpg
  • KChongKChong July 2012
    Hi Neli,

From the photo, I don't it is the similar auto feeder.....But the idea of making an external box to house its is good.
  • pandaipandai July 2012
    Bro Kelvin,

The unit I got from u is working just fine. Thanks for the good product. I might take your advice on attaching it on a heavier base - the cat seems to be quite attracted to it as well and got excited when it starts buzzing before it dispenses the food... Haha!
  • KChongKChong July 2012
    HI Bro Pandai,

Nice to meet you in person last Saturday and thanks for the update. Ya, better attached it with a heavy base.

So, how is the volume of feed dispension per each feeding? Is it enough for your fish per each feeding?

Regards,
    Kelvin
  • pandaipandai July 2012
    Yes, it's enough. It was me who always overfed them! :-D
    This is the opposite of "be cruel to be kind". It's "trying to be kind but actually being cruel" - water quality will deteriorate very rapidly if you have excess food in the pond especially sinking food.
  • KChongKChong July 2012
    Thansk for the feedback!
  • NeliNeli July 2012
    Whe I said similar I meant it is also a general pet feeder.
  • mangkellmangkell August 2012
    Bro Kchong,

Received the auto feeder yesterday afternoon 3pm... Thanks

Now is starting the auto mode at 3am, 9am, 3pm & 9pm. 4 Times daily at 100g each. Balance 100g I reserve for hand feeding...

My initial concern is...

Aiyahhhh..... 3.8Liter of food storage is not that big... In my case, Barely can fit 1kg only. With my half KG daily will last for 2 days only....

My expectation is, 3.8Litr can fit some 4kg food, so can last a week...
    Now thinking how to increse the storage.... Any Mods?

Will feedback on other performance later

Tq :-D
  • HDCuHDCu August 2012
    Bro mangkell,

I would not bother changing the food storage size because of tendency of the food to stale or mold if placed to long in an auto feeder. Presently I have two autofeeders , one that only takes in 300 grams but can feed 12 x a day which is good for young tosais and other is a digital one that can feed onlynin 50cc increments and four times a day for older kois. However, I am not using them lately since I am dipping the food in liquid supplement and manually feeding just three times a day at a reduced quality to see the difference. What I noticed is that once they get used to autofeeder they become snobish pets probably because they eat a lot.
  • KChongKChong August 2012
    Hi Bro Mangkell,

Sound like the pellet size is really huge (>8mm) and that why the storage compartment can only fit in 1kg only. This is because the bigger the pellet size, the more empty space in between each pellet in the storage compartment.

Maybe you should either reduce the size of the fish pellet use or feed sinking pellet with the autofeeder as what most of the koi hobbyist dis as sinking pellet is usually smaller in size and higher in density.

Regards,
    Kelvin
  • megatronmegatron August 2012
    What Bro HDCu mentioned is correct. I will not recommend to keep pellets in the autofeeder for many days.
    Don't ask me why!!!
  • ikankoikauikankoikau August 2012
    Bro Kelvin & others,

Started using the auto feeder. Is ant or similar small creature able to accumulate in the storage compartment? How to avoid this? Thanks.
  • BthineshkumarBthineshkumar August 2012
    I had the same problem lah bro, ant start to crawl in through the outlet. So I don't keep soo much in the auto feeder. Maybe sufficient for 3to 4 days only. Anyway, ant also natural protein for Koi maa... :-D
    ya la bro...provided the koi can see the ant floating la :-D
    Hi Guys,

You can create an island and let the auto feeder sit on the of the island surrounded by water. The easiest is to use the base of clay pottery. I will try to show some photo as soon. as I have it.

Regards,
    Kelvin
    Hi Bros,

Some update on the auto feeder performance,

After 2 days, the food reserve is almost finish...

This unit can set a volume for feeding, but the volume set will be applied to all time set.

The volume used is in 50cc increament over 9 times max for each feeding time.

In my case, My food are varies in sizes, The spirulina 6mm, the Marubeni 8mm & the Wheatgerm 10mm, all mix in 2kg box before put in the 1kg+ storage.

After doing a few weight measurement by the manual function, I can figure out that 1 unit or 50cc equals to 15g. In my case, I need to feed 100g, so I set the volume at 7. The max is 9, about 140g. Daily max is about 560g. Those who feed 1kg daily might need 2 unit laa.. :-?
    The time gap between each unit drop is about 10 seconds.

Tq :-D
    Bro Mangkell,

Thank you very much for the testing out the auto feeder and feedback your finding. Appreciated it very much.

Bro Borman & Thinesh, kindly see the attached photo on how to prevent the ants problem. It should work well as it is the most conventional and effective way to prevent ants.

Should you guys need further clarification, please feel free to let me know.

Cheers
    Kelvin

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/8877/Ant Prevention 1.jpg
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/8878/Ant Prevention.jpg :
    Thanks bro...
  • ShukriShukri August 2012
    Bro KChong,
    You must have an engineering back ground to come out with such an idea...... ;-) :-S :-" :^o
    Post edited by Shukri at 2012-08-17 12:48:52 pm
    Bro Shukri,

Just use our day to day experiece.....still remember how my mum prevent ants from eating our food.... (Y)
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/8941/IMG_20120820_225309.jpg

Bro Kelvin,

Got to update on the volume Mods... Somebody has to do the dirty job... Else how to know? :-?

With this mods, my volume been increased from 1kg to 3kg. My target is a weekly refill versus every 2 days now.

Pls don't laugh :-)) .. It's a 6"pvc pipe with a socket end. 2 Feet length.
    A prototype has to be Ugly! , remember L-)

Raya promotion... Buy 1 got 3 for Free... HeHe.. Free storage laa..
    Post edited by mangkell at 2012-08-20 11:33:36 pm
    Hi Bro Mangkel,

Very creative and nice modification of the auto feeder!=D>

How is the dispensing of the feed? Hope the rotary plate can withold the additional weight of the additional feed.

Cheers,
    Kelvin
    KaKaKa :-)) .... Hope my 1 year warranty still apply with this mods....

Every evolution mods to the factory spec for sure come with a few side effect...

Potential for better performance is 300%. Worth taking the risk laa...

Will update later upon the 1 week cycle..
    Post edited by mangkell at 2012-08-21 12:20:34 am
    Hi Bro Mangkel,

As usual, T & C apply X_X but agreed that it is risk worth while to take.
    Bro Kelvin,
    I wonder whether you are able to source the higher and bigger capacity model with the powered solar panel and/or the electricity driven model. Please let me know whether you can source for one. At the end of the day, it will be the price factor that whether one will order a unit....As you are aware, both units that I have purchased from you are working fine.
    Post edited by Shukri at 2012-08-21 12:34:18 am
    Hi Bro Shukri,

Will try to source for that and will let you know once i have it.
    OK, waiting for your feed back and update........
  • cobrakingcobraking August 2012
    can i ask about this auto feeder ? will it spoil if raining? because i put outside ma, so kena water rosak ka? :P
  • BthineshkumarBthineshkumar August 2012
    Bro,
    Not direct rain and shine. If rain splash still ok
  • cobrakingcobraking August 2012
    tq for ur reply, bro Bthineshkumar! :D
    Then i must find a good place to put 1st before buying. tqtq!
  • megatronmegatron August 2012
    Any equipment explore to sun and rain will shorter the lifespan.
    Don't ask me why!!!
  • rsingamrsingam September 2012
    Bro KChong,

Do you have any more Pond Auto Feeder for sale? If yes please PM me the price. May i also know where you are based, Penang or Kuala Lumpur. If you are in Penang I can ask brother Bthineshkumar to collect it for me when he comes down to JB on business.

Regards,
    Rajasingam
  • BthineshkumarBthineshkumar September 2012
    Sir Raja,
    Bro Chong is based in KL. I bought two unit and just used the 2nd unit. He can courier to you or pass to me during the wakagoi show. Then, when I'm down to JB, I can pass to you.
  • KChongKChong September 2012
    Hi Raja,

As informed by TK, I am base in KL and I can pos to you but with additional courier charges.

However at the moment, I am out of stock and the new stock with only arrive in end October.

I have the Pet Auto Feeder which has bigger in feed storage capacity and feeding volume but it to be modify which I can do it for you. The set back of this model is only the price which is slightly higher which is RM 220 excluding the courier charge.

Should be interested in the Pet Auto Feeder model, please feel free to let me know or otherwise shall wait for the Pond Auto feeder to arrive.

Regards,
    Kelvin.
  • rsingamrsingam September 2012
    Bro KChong,

I will wait for the Pond Auto feeder. Please let me know when it arrives.

Regards,
    Rajasingam
  • KChongKChong September 2012
    Hi Raja,

Noted and will let you once the goods arrive.

Regards,
    Kelvin
  • rsingamrsingam December 2012
    Hi Bro KChong,

Has the auto feeders arrived?

Regards,
    Rajasingam
  • KChongKChong December 2012
    Hi Raja,

Very sorry as I forgot to inform you that the auto feeder had arrived already. However, I am currently oversea and will be able to send to you next week should you be interested to get one unit.

Best regards,
    Kelvin
    Hi Bro KChong,

I will be in KL on 8th, 9th & 13th Dec. If any of the these dates are acceptable, I can pick it up from you in KL. Pls let me know.

Regards,
    Rajasingam
    Hi Raja,

13th will be fine with me. In that case, see u then.
    Hi Bro KChong,

I will pick it up from you on the13th of Dec. at night. I will contact you once I am in KL. Tks.
    Hi Raja,

Noted. Once you are in KL give me a call at 019-8575067.
  • weihanweihan March 2013
    Hi bros, my family is going out tmr and I intend to use the auto feeder which I never use before for my pet, however, I have lost the instruction manual, any kind soul able to help?
  • weihanweihan March 2013
    Thanks Bro TK for the help :)
  • KChongKChong March 2013
    Hi Wehan,

Sorry for the late reply last night.

Thanks TK for helping out.!
  • BthineshkumarBthineshkumar March 2013
    No worries guys :)
  • eryceryc April 2013
    Hi Chong,

How much is the price for your auto feeder ? and how does it look like.
    Please kindly whatapps to me.

Thanks

Eric.
  • KChongKChong July 2013
    Hi Guys,

This item is still available and should you be interested, please feel free to PM or call me at 019-8575067.

Thank you.

Regards,
    Kelvin

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership