Dainichi and Hoshikin from the Japanese Grow Out; a program through KDF
  • ShukriShukri October 2010
    I have gotten these two wonderful pieces from the Japanese Mud Pond Grow Out event. I am so eager to find out how the two kois have developed. Out of the Mud Pond in November and possibly arriving in KL in December. I am not sure whether they will make it in time for the Shinkokai in early January 2011. Should be from 50 to 60 cm by then.

Mine is Hoshikin no. 13 and Dainichi no. 11

http://www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/131/Hoshikin%20GGG%202.jpg

http://www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/132/Dainichi%20BBQ%201.jpg
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
    Post edited by Shukri at 2010-10-16 12:07:45 am
    This is my first time uploading to the Koisanswers Forum. So easy ma to upload.....
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
  • JamesJames October 2010
    Bro, u r right. your pick of kohaku is really good... balanced pattern. good shoulder and body conformation.... really nice... i like dainichi 5 better...

can u comment on the kois in hoshikin so i can learn how u pick?
  • KaajKaaj October 2010
    abang shukri,
    I love the Dainichi sanke :)
    We will get the koi back in december i think. Thats what KDF informed me.

Hopefully my sakai sankes sumi improved during mudpond stay.

cheers
    Kaaj,
    Welcome to Koianswers Forum. I know how you feel, I seriously hope that the kois will grow to expectations. The Dainichi Sanke is nice, a jumbo potential for sure. Deen from KDF loves the Sanke a lot.
  • nocturnalnocturnal October 2010
    very nice pieces.... Abang Shukri knows i really like the kuhaku, when i politely ask to take over her, he gave me a big djinn laugh!!
    bang, let me know if few packs of the Famous Kluang Rail Coffee can open up new nego ;-)
    please share photos when they're back :-)
    Adik, will definitely do that i.e. the sharing. The bros here are all so caring and ever willing to help. I will do that once the fishes are back in November/December timeframe.
  • KaajKaaj October 2010
    Bang shukri,
    I think your choice on the sanke is excellent. Looks like there is shitazumi on the tail end. If that emerges in the same fashion as the other sumi (thick belt sumi???), this koi will have such a good balance :) I am fast becoming a sucker for good sanke. LOL.

Keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best. Will be interesting to compare a Y120k vs Y200k koi in my humble opinion.

cheers
    Post edited by Kaaj at 2010-10-17 11:23:40 am
  • BenjaminGohBenjaminGoh October 2010
    <blockquote rel="Kaaj">abang shukri,
    I love the Dainichi sanke :)
    We will get the koi back in december i think. Thats what KDF informed me.

Hopefully my sakai sankes sumi improved during mudpond stay.

cheers</blockquote>

Aiya.. Post picture maa.. I find your sanke picture and help you post la.. :P
  • KaajKaaj October 2010
    thanks ben.
    This one not much sumi on the rear end. Must pray to the mudpond gods :)
  • koikitkoikit October 2010
    Wah I like this sanke... Soft shiroji wit well place sumi,...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership