Potassium Permanganate (known to us as PP)
  • ShukriShukri September 2011
    KmNO4 or what we called 'PP' is no longer available or extremely difficult to get nowadays. This is due to the reclassification of PP to be under a dangerous poison. The truth is that unscrupilous individuals have used the product in the production of self made explosion. You can no longer get PP even from pharmacies.

So for those that still have some PP in their possession, use what ever is left wisely. You will never know when PP will come handy.

In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
    Post edited by Shukri at 2011-09-21 08:29:22 pm
  • lautslauts September 2011
    Bro ,

Have you tried SyndelAsia at Kelana Jaya ? I stocked up few month back .

ts
  • farikfarik September 2011
    Bro ts,
    Yup, tried them.They also have run out...no more deliveries coming in due to the restriction.
  • ShukriShukri September 2011
    Yeah man, PP is becoming very scarce........ :-(
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
  • ikankoikauikankoikau September 2011
    I think I might still be able to get it in Seremban but it's costly. I bought mine from lab supplier. Forgot the price but above RM100 per kg. The one sold in most places in KL is industrial grade and it's very much cheaper.

Anyway, anybody who needs PP urgently, I still got plenty left.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership