My 3 humble pon in house
  • weihanweihan August 2011
    All 3 pond are preparing for my new pond.. 2 one Tonne pond and a 5 tonne pond..

one tonne pond:
    One tonne fibre tank with baby fish:
    5 tonne pond:
  • kominatokominato August 2011
    Wow ! what a" multi variety" of kois !
  • JamesJames August 2011
    Wei Han, if you love kois come to the Wakagoi Show. If you want to learn fast, enter your kois and I guarantee u your skill develops overnight. I learned thru participation in shows too and from this forum. Not a sifu yet, but learned heck of a lot.

All the koi bros here are v willing to share. If you want to get to know the kichis, volunteer for the show. It's the simplest way to mingle.
    Hi James,
    I do love Koi haha. As for the show, is at Max Koi farm Singapore right? During that time will be my exam period, if not I will sure volunteer myself for the show!! I'm studying in Sg so I actually went to most koi farm Here. As in kl, too bad, I will not be able to travel so far :/ this is really a good forum, but I will need time to absorb all the knowledge here. Koi is much more complicated that studies. Haha!! However, my koi may not up to the standard for show yet. I'm a beginner, only get involve in this hobby about a year. May want to do it after my new pond is ready for better fish!!

Ts
  • JamesJames August 2011
    Bro, or another little Wei Han??

Watching the kois at the Show in Singapore doesn't take long, but it will definitely refresh you for your onward tasks of studying. A relaxed mind is able to perform better, and for all of us here, koi is our relaxation.
  • ChengAunChengAun August 2011
    Agree with uncle James. How old are you ah? :-D Got someone else near my age?? :P
    Be updated in the world of koi. Jangankan seperti "Koi di bawah bottom drain"
    Hi James, I will go since it is on weekend hahaha. Get the chance to learn from you all is the fastest way to inprove my skill!!

Hey CA, I'm 21 and I know that you are 11? Haha. I love aquaculture since young and start to pick up koi only during last year!!
    Yeah, i'm 11. How do you know my age? I love aquaculture since 5 yrs old, and pick up koi since 6 :P but cheap local koi that time lah.
    Haha... Saw some of your post mentioned that you are only 11 :)
    The best people to learn about koi are, uncles James, Paul, Thiam Hwa, Wong Hee Heng (HWONG) and especially DAVID SOON! :D
    Yea of course, these are all the shifu~

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership