Sakai Sanke from 2nd Asia GO to offer!
  • AmirolMisliAmirolMisli October 2010
    Hi guys,

Its with a heavy heart that i'll be making an offer for sale this Female Sakai Sanke from the on-going 2nd Asia GO Bandung Chapter. The GO will conclude sometime mid November and basically u'll be getting a Nisai at the end of the stint. Reasons for selling, is that since my home minister is abroad doing her masters, i'll be spending more time than ever with my daughter and will be traveling more during the ministers term holidays. It is such a beautiful piece and i believe it shud go to a good home for it to develop further.

Pls let me know if any is interested, so i can arrange with brother Handy (monscine) on the matter. Btw, if no takers i will pass this to bro Handy to offer our fellow kakis in Bandung.

Koi on offer: Sakai Sanke (Hiryu Bloodline) Koi# 43. Kindly check the link for reference. http://www.samuraikoi.com/news/index.php?id=80 . Pls double click for a better and enlarge view.

http://www.samuraikoi.com/images/imageslot/4c0dcb5948108.jpg

Have a good one guys!

Regards

Amirol Misli

Post edited by Admin at 2010-10-12 01:24:39 pm
  • ShukriShukri October 2010
    Welcome bro Amirolmisli........
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
    Thanks for the very warm welcome brother Shukri. Great job in creating the new forum. :)
    Brother Kemeer,
    Our pleasure to have experienced Koi Kichis like you to be with us. We need the pointers from people like your goodself. Someone is asking how much are you letting go of you piece? You can PM me here........here we call conversation!.....private....will only show in the INBOX.
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
    Kemeer,
    Could this be a Showa instead? The Sumi is strong, so is the Beni. Pleasant pattern as well. This is a good fish.
  • M_ZAINM_ZAIN October 2010
    Bro Kemeer,

I guess it's no a Showa, the Sumi don't seem to go below the lateral line leh....
    Regards,

M. Zain
    +6019 333 3675
    How about the Sumi on the left side of the fish? Are all the SUMIs above the lateral line? Can't really see from the top view........
  • etanoetano October 2010
    Interesting...It has a spot of sumi on the head like a showa. The tiny stripe of sumi on the right pectoral fin is very Sanke-like. No matter what it is, a very nice fish indeed.
    MyKoiKichi.com ~ A new koi blog.
  • koidivisionkoidivision October 2010
    She's an offspring of Hiryu one of the best Sanke Oyagoi that Sakai Fish Farm uses. My verdict guarantee 100% sanke. Although the sumi on her head does make it confusing open & look in her mouth I'm pretty sure its all white
    OK, trust your judgement......
    Hi guys,

Just like koidivision, i do believe it is a Sanke. In terms of quality, i have to agree that the overall grading is quite good, great sumi & beni. nice kohaku pattern, the overall whiteness of the koi, i'm not too sure, but i'll take koidivisions word for it that shud still be a sanke.

Regarding its sumi on the head tho, some years back i did come across an article from KoiCarp magazine in regards to some modern sankes nowadays having some, but minimal sumi on its head. Yet, it was still classified as a sanke reason being the sumi never wrapped around it lateral lines. To bench a Sanke based on its pectoral nowadays can be quite tricky nowadays, as some Sankes nowadays produce showa like markings on their pectorals(Motoguro??)..
    I also presume this is because the oyagoi was bred with a showa, to obtain better sumi quality. I could be mistaken tho. :)
    Anyone interested with the Showa can contact either contact Kemeer directly or you can PM me to ask for the price. I can only give you an indicative price as per to what Kemeer has indicated to me.
    Thank you for all the interest. This Sanke has been sold to KoiDivision.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership