Chagoi lump on mouth
  • MichaelMichael June 2011
    Hi all sifu's here,my chagoi(32cm) mouth lump appeared 2 week ago but she still behave like usual.How can i solve it?What i'm worry is will the lump grow bigger then make her mouth pain n not consume food in the future :-(

[IMG]http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/1076/02062011063modified.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/5812/img3355e.jpg[/IMG]

Post edited by Michael at 2011-06-04 06:34:10 pm
  • ShukriShukri June 2011
    Use transmore to knock the fish out, cut out the lump and apply a topical application. In this case, can use PP.
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
    Bro Shukri,really appreciate for ur feed back but can i know where can i buy transmore n PP?

• ShukriShukri June 2011
    Most of the koi outlets have them. Try Atarikoi at Taman Desa or Tropicana........
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
    Bro, actually i'm from JB n i think hard for me to handle this case coz i'm just a beginner,anyway thanks a lot for ur information :)

Post edited by Michael at 2011-06-04 02:46:30 am
  • ShukriShukri June 2011
    Yup, really sad for your koi. If you are in KL,I can surely assist you.......
  • JoshuaChinJoshuaChin June 2011
    can try contact Ong, Kohaku koi house....he sure can assist you
    Bro Shurkri,really thanks a lot for ur kindness (handshake)

Bro JoshuaChin,do u know roughly how much they charge for this kind of treatment?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership