[HANAKO KOI] New arrivals from Takatsu Farm - Orenji, Kojaku, Yamato & Sakura Ogon
  • brianlawbrianlaw July 2015
    Dear hobbyists,

If you remember this young Judge called "Sohei Takatsu" during the Wakagoi show 2015 from Takatsu Farm - I have visited the farm in June and decided to bring in some of his kois into Malaysia (Note: Thanks to Yuki Tanaka who has very kindly drove us there from Okawa). Although not a big name like Dainichi or Sakai - I personally witnessed some very good Gosanke and non-Gosanke during the visit. I am convinced Hanako will bring in more of his kois in the future.

This trip - we decided to bring in some non-gosanke for the Malaysian hobbyists. We have a limited stock of Yamata, Sakura Ogon, Orenji and Kojaku. Most of them have been pre-booked by many hobbyists and in order to let everyone enjoy Takatsu kois, we have reserved some good quality kois for sale in the farm (Yamato & Saku Ogon come with certificate). Please come to visit us to find out.

Please visit: https://www.facebook.com/hanako.koi.malaysia?ref=hl

Or

Call Encik Adhar at +6011-12491055

Some samples of the fish:-

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/17570/T1.JPG

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/17571/T2.JPG

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/17572/T3.JPG

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/17573/IMG_4391.JPG

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/17574/IMG_4393.JPG

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/17575/IMG_4396.JPG

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/17576/IMG_4397.JPG

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/17577/S1.JPG

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/17578/S2.JPG

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership