Yamakoshi Info: Maruyama Jumbo Tosai Special - Mud Pond Inclusive
  • yamakoshiyamakoshi April 2015
    <center><b>*** *** Limited Stocks ** Maruyama Jumbo Tosai**Mud Pond Inclusive** Male & Female Guaranteed**Kohaku / Showa</b></center>
    <center><font color=red>Only @ Yamakoshi Mura</center></font>

Introducing our new Maruyama Jumbo Tosai with Female Guaranteed Policy and inclusive keeping at our mud pond located at Yamakoshi Penang, Kelapa Batas until December 2015.
    In the event the fish die, deform and turn Shiromuji in our Mud Pond, we will refund 50% of your investment. The fishes also come together with the breeder certificates.

<b>Terms and Condition for Female Guaranteed Jumbo Tosai:- </b>
    1. If you purchase a female fish, it will be female guaranteed. If turn out to be the otherwise, we will make a full refund of your investment price. If hobbyist will like the keep the fish fish, we will refund 50% of your investment.
    2. If your fish are found dead during the mud pond keeping period, we will make a 50% refund of your investment price.
    3. If your fish is deform or damage during the mud pond keeping period, we will make a 50% refund of your investment price.
    4. If you fish turn shiromuji during the mud pond keeping period, we will make a 50% refund of your purchase price.
    5. Payment must be receive within 7 days. Your fish will automatically be release to the next interested buyer once the 7 days has expire.

<b>Terms and Condition for Male Jumbo Tosai:- </b>
    1. If your fish are found dead during the mud pond keeping period, we will make a 50% refund of your investment price.
    2. If your fish is deform or damage during the mud pond keeping period, we will make a 50% refund of your investment price.
    3. If you fish turn shiromuji during the mud pond keeping period, we will make a 50% refund of your purchase price.
    4. Payment must be receive within 7 days. Your fish will automatically be release to the next interested buyer once the 7 days has expire.

Koi Hobbyist may take the fish back home after purchase with the same offer price. However, all guaranteed refund policies will ceased with immediate effect once the fish is taken home by the Koi Hobbyist

For order and sales inquiry, please contact the following Yamakoshi Representative.

<b>Yamakoshi Tropicana</b>
    Mr Mah
    012-4123383

<b>Yamakoshi Koi Farm</b>
    Ms Carine
    012-4055488

koianswers.com/discussion/download/17362/MY-01.jpg
    koianswers.com/discussion/download/17363/MY-02.jpg
    koianswers.com/discussion/download/17364/MY-03.jpg
    koianswers.com/discussion/download/17365/MY-04.jpg
    koianswers.com/discussion/download/17366/MY-05.jpg
    koianswers.com/discussion/download/17367/MY-06.jpg
    koianswers.com/discussion/download/17368/MY-07.jpg
    koianswers.com/discussion/download/17369/MY-08.jpg
    Post edited by yamakoshi at 2015-04-30 05:20:53 pm

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership