Sakai tosai
  • jangjang April 2014
    Hi guys. Please help me choose. All kois are from sakai. Thanks! :) your suggestions/opinions are very much appreciated.

koianswers.com/discussion/download/15500/image.jpg

koianswers.com/discussion/download/15501/image.jpg
  • ShukriShukri April 2014
    For the Kohaku, I will pick the Kuchibeni.......top, 3rd from the right.
    For the Showa,I will pick the top.......... if I were to choose laaaa.....
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
  • jangjang April 2014
    @Shukri how about bottom maruten sanke?
    What I have shared if I were to pick........

Possibly you will pick otherwise.......

I can share my reasons why........
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
    Hi Jang,
    Since you have asked about the Maruten Sanke......... I am one that am a sucker when come to Maruten...... love Maruten. But somehow the 2nd and 3rd beni patch, the color is rather weak, especially noticeably weak at the 3rd patch. Will the Beni strengthen over time since this is still a Tosai? Well, we will never know.......and this is one gamble that I will not make.....
  • jangjang April 2014
    @Shukri : alright. Thanks for the inputs. How about this pic? All are still from sakai farm

koianswers.com/discussion/download/15509/image.jpg
    Attachments
    image.jpg 131K
  • jangjang April 2014
    I like the lower left sanke. What u think about that? I would love to hear your opinion/suggestion. If i were to ask you, which one will u choose?
  • cubercuber April 2014
    It might be the picture, but from what I can see, the lower left sanke is having rather orange beni compare to other red beni.
  • flamestar1986flamestar1986 April 2014
    If I have to pick from this, I would probably go for the bottom left since it has a stronger body (from this angle anyway) and interesting sumi (and underlying) placement.

A little bit botak before the tail but probably my pick from this batch.

Do you have any other angle for this batch?
    I am OK with jang's preference........... can be a future exciting fish.....
  • jangjang April 2014
    @Shukri how about 1st picture left sanke, is it good? They told me its not ginrin.
    jang, cant comment as the photo is from the side and not from the top.....
  • jangjang April 2014
    Ic. But for sanke, is it not a demerit since no beni near the tail?
  • jangjang April 2014
    @Shukri chose the 2nd one. Both are from SFF.

koianswers.com/discussion/download/15524/image.jpg

koianswers.com/discussion/download/15525/image.jpg
    Jang,
    Hope that you will nurture and grow these kois to the fullest potential.......

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership