Give away Koi, selling cheap koi pond stuff
  • SsmannSsmann December 2013
    Pls see updated list below @ 5:30pm 9/12/13

Friends, its been a long time since I appeared on this forum. Schedule, travel and family addition has made my hobby a very difficult one. I have no choice but to offer up my collection to someone who can take better care. I have 9 kois, all above 30 BU, some even 50+bu as follows Kohaku, Showa, Sanke, Chagoi (beauty scalation), Hi utsuri. All in good nick, no visible ailment and good size. Some with certs. All purchased from Yamakoshi, receipts will be provided. Come and self collect, make me a sensible "contribution" for the koi to your hearts content, I am not putting a price as I hope this goes to a good home who will care for the koi, where I can't any longer. No offer refused. I will try to post pics over the course of today, when i get a chance to snap em. I am based in Klang and can be reachable at 012 2593709. ALL KOI's SOLD to Koi Kichi, tq for all interest and queries. It went within an hour of posting!!!

As for equipment, I have the following for sale;

Tsurumi pump 25k litre/hour - RM250 (SOLD to Capt Borman)
    Hailea Pump 20k litre/hour - RM150 (SOLD to Capt Borman)
    2 Hailea air pumps 60/80 - RM80/RM100 (SOLD to TK)
    UV filter - free with purchase of any above (TK)
    Hailea pond vacuum - RM300, used only once bought new RM799 (SOLD to TK)
    All koi medicine, food, water quality checker etc - free to 1st person to come and collect kois (KOI Purchaser)
    Salt and Ph meter - RM120 each (Salt meter sold to Koibeginner, Ph meter still available)
    All bio and filteration media incl 50kg's of oyster and bio ring, about 20 pieces of jap mat and 15 pieces of 3 feet brush - free with purchase of any above (SOLD to Pua)

All these items are under a year old. Very cheap to leggo. Someone who wants to take everything incl koi's, highly negotiable. Can start a very nice beginner koi collection for a 10 tonne pond, under $1k...mana mau cari???

Call me on 012 2593709.

Tq - S
    Post edited by Ssmann at 2013-12-09 05:39:30 pm
  • pandaipandai December 2013
    Can I reserve the salt and pH meter? Thanks.
    Get Kenkona Koi and Kenkona Bio at special price online at http://kenkonakoi.blogspot.com/
    Hi Koi Kichi's, at time of posting everything is sold. I only have a Ph meter left for sale. RM150...pls confirm asap.

Tq - S
    Bro Pandai, do u still want the Ph meter? if so, i reserve for u, let me know when and how to collect. 0122593709. tq
  • pandaipandai December 2013
    Ok lah, I'll take it. But I can't collect now unfortunately. Please PM me your account number for me to transfer the money. I will confirm later how and when I can pickup. Thanks.
    Get Kenkona Koi and Kenkona Bio at special price online at http://kenkonakoi.blogspot.com/

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership