ZNA MALAYSIA 10th KOI SHOW- PROGRAM . NOV 23rd ~ 24th 2013. VENUE: GM KLANG TRADE & EXPO CENTRE
  • ZNAMALAYSIAZNAMALAYSIA August 2013
    koianswers.com/discussion/download/13760/10th koishow announce.jpg

koianswers.com/discussion/download/13762/GM KLANG MAP.jpg
    Post edited by ZNAMALAYSIA at 2013-11-16 02:10:29 am
  • KahhoeKahhoe August 2013
    :-bd :-bd :-bd
    Rearing Nishikigoi are very interesting ... Just observe their development ... Everybody loves them =)
  • koiBoykoiBoy August 2013
    one after another! looking forward!
  • BthineshkumarBthineshkumar August 2013
    Wow, another great event lined up (Y)
    TQ Bros..just to share with you example of what will be discussed at judging seminar.. is the koi below a Showa or a Sanke?www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/13737/IMG-20130707-WA0002.jpg
  • pandaipandai August 2013
    Showa.
    Get Kenkona Koi and Kenkona Bio at special price online at http://kenkonakoi.blogspot.com/
  • ShukriShukri August 2013
    Without a doubt a Showa la............. :-)) :-D

Bro Pandai,
    You have graduated with flying colors.
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
    Question to the organizer, what is a Showa Sanke or Sanke Showa? How is this going to be treated? i.e. under which category? :-D
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
    Bro ZNA,
    Can you elaborate on the ZNA evaluation and judging criteria? For educational purpose. :-D
    Bro' d answer shall be revealed during Seminar. Also at the seminar' we shall discuss the judging criteria. Now it will just be teasers' ;;)
    b-( ~X( ~X( [-X :-)) :-))
    Bro, Kin Showa will compete in which category? :-D
    More teasers please!!! :-D
    Ah..mali mali teka teka...ah lanti lapat hadiah...

Brothers, pls give the reason for yr answer lah.
    I will post a couple more later on..
    Why a Showa? Look at the pattern of the Sumi...........big patches maaaa! Further more look at the Mutoguro, solid patch la, not streaks or rays of Sumi.............. 1000% Showa. :-D This is a black base koi. If you look into the mouth, sure got underlying Sumi.
    Post edited by Shukri at 2013-08-19 09:38:15 pm
  • ythyth August 2013
    Bro Shukri,
    This one is dainichi sanke :) and belong to bram.
    hee hee....Bro yth has thrown a spanner but why do you say its a sanke? :-?
  • gerrygerry August 2013
    Is it because the sumi does not wrap around the body?? :)
  • ythyth August 2013
    The head part still consider clean :),this sanke maybe got showa bloodline...
  • lamthyelamthye August 2013
    I will dispute if this is a Sanke............... not in my books!!!
    I have Showas that the Sumi is not visibly wrapped around the body.

The only way I guess if this koi was brought up not from a spawn of Kudos i.e. black based fingerlings.

During fingerlings, if this koi is a white based koi, then it is a Sanke.

But from the Sumi patch and pattern, and the Mutoguro, I will challenge that this is a Sanke............

If the lack of Sumi on the head is a criteria for a Sanke then it is not right.

Lets discuss this.
    Post edited by Shukri at 2013-08-20 11:46:49 am
  • gerrygerry August 2013
    I thought once there is sumi on the head area... visible on this particular koi's head and underlying sumi still to come out... the fish automatically becomes a showa... :/

And as abang Shukri said... the motoguru also points to the fish being a Showa...

Please do correct me if I'm wrong... :)
    Bro Shukri,
    This is indeed controversial if it does enter a show, wouldnt it? The benching team will be scratching their head & and so will the judges & the participants when judging results are out considering this is a high quality koi.

Hope to hear more discussions.
    Post edited by ZNAMALAYSIA at 2013-08-20 06:16:08 pm
    Hi Gerry,
    These days, there are many developments that baffles the koi world. Some say it is progression while some say it is regression. It depends on who you ask. :-?
  • pandaipandai August 2013
    My (intelligent) guess was based on the three criteria that my sifu taught me on how to categorize a showa:

1. Sumi wrapping body - it's not just the amount or intensity of the sumi but also whether the sumi is wrapping (going below the lateral line) to make a difference whether this is a showa or a sanke. I can't see the sides of the fish in the earlier photo but assume the sumi goes below the lateral line

2. Sumi in mouth - also cannot see in the earlier photo but just have to assume

3. Presence of sumi on the head. This to me is the distinct difference of sanke and showa. If a showa loss its sumi on the head, will it become a sanke and also if a sanke developed sumi on the head, will it become a showa?

My obvious guess was that this is a showa but I should have known also that this question was meant to be a teaser and a controversial subject, I would have guessed earlier that this is a sanke....

I'm continously learning in this hobby... :-D
    Get Kenkona Koi and Kenkona Bio at special price online at http://kenkonakoi.blogspot.com/
    That's why the Japanese coined the word 'Sanke Showa.' :-D
    Like I have said, if this koi was raised from Kudos i.e. black based fingerlings, then definitely this is a Showa..............but will the Japanese breeder be honest enough to tell us??? :-W

I still say that this is a Showa...........
    Post edited by Shukri at 2013-08-20 09:04:41 pm
    Konbanwaaaa...Pandai-san.

Thank you for your explaination. It is good to be able to express your thoughts with confidence. We may be right or wrong & you said rightly; its a leaning process.

In the recent past, hobbyist judges have become more assertive with their opinions. Hopefully, hobbyist in our region will take interest to learn deeper into the various varieties & their evolution. The breeders are striving to outdo each other and new varieties are being established.

Yes this is meant to be both a teaser & an educational piece.
    At the seminar, we will discuss it further.

Cheers!
    The pressure is now on the Malaysia ZNA folks on which way to go??? ~X(
    Just because Dainichi says that this is a Sanke (because they have their own interest), does not mean that this koi is a Sanke? :^o [-X

BTW, at this stage, my take is that if this Koi were to compete under Showa, I do not believe that this Koi will win under this category in Shows in Japan. So my suspicion why la............ ;;)
    Post edited by Shukri at 2013-08-20 09:15:08 pm
    Bro Bro Shukri,
    ZNA is a hobbyists club. Zen Nippon Arinkai on its inception & with cooperation of breeders of yore had established a standard for each variety. This judging criteria are used to evaluate the merits of each koi. Over the years, these standards has become blurred.

ZNA movement around the world are reassesing these issues.
    Before I post the next koi. maybe we discuss a little further about the 1st koi.

Suppose you spotted this koi in the breeder's pond. Fuyoh.. very nice koi. You gestured to the man. He exclaimed. " XX-San you have good eye" This TATEGOI (Y)

What will your purchase decision be?

(A) if you are told it is a Showa

(B) if you are told it is a Sanke

Post edited by ZNAMALAYSIA at 2013-08-20 10:10:09 pm
  • PatrickChongPatrickChong August 2013
    WAH.....

FIRST TIME IN KLANG wo....
    sure must Support lah....
    hahahhahaha

Near my house somemore...
    hehehehehe

I will bring poor koi to join the event...
    dont reject my poor koi ya...

Post edited by PatrickChong at 2013-08-21 09:59:15 am
    TQ Patrick.
    Yes..1st time in Klang. Easy access frm Kesas expressway. Hall A is 20k sq ft. Fully aircond. Acess at road level. Plenty of parking.
    Opposite AEON Mall. Plenty of restaurants.and Reflexology centres.

Patrick, you r very modest. You have show quality n win All Japan show. Please give us a chance to see yr kois in Klang.

Klang lang, show us your power! :-h
  • ashfaqashfaq August 2013
    Brother patrick, we know how many poor kois you have la :P , bring em all la
    Thanks,
    Ashfaq from India-Chennai
    wah...

Bros,...
    dont give me HIGH HEAD to wear leh....
    But i happy that event host in klang.

May know more about the info?
    Who should i contact for the tank?

thanks

Patrick
  • elx3112elx3112 August 2013
    all klang koi kichi , finally is host in klang, lets make it a success !! =)....

All fellow member , lets prepare our own beauty for the show....
    Harlo...

may i know who should contact for the koi show?
    thanks

Patrick
    You may contact Edison Lim 0129831041. Also from Klang ;-)
    He is the person in charge?
  • elx3112elx3112 August 2013
    Hi, Patrick

if u got any inquiry about the show u can contact me.

Edison

• JamesJames August 2013
    Patrick just told me today he will sapu tanks.... So all other hobbyists just stay home and watch TV better...
    James,

I sapu all the tanks?
    You must be kidding...
    hahahah

Edison,

any koi show categories and price to book the tank?
    thanks

Patrick
    May I know who is the chairman for this show? Or show organiser?
    Dear Patrick,

Organiser of the show is Kelab Ikan Koi ZNA Malaysia.

Show Chairman is Ir Ng yit Kok who is also President of the club.
    Post edited by ZNAMALAYSIA at 2013-08-23 07:20:02 pm
    Dear Fellow Hobbyists,

Thank you for interest to participate in the show. The following are in progress and shall be announced once confirmed:

1. Koi show rules which shall include varieties and sizes
    2. Tank and bag entry charges

Best Rgds
  • etanoetano August 2013
    Glad to know ZNA show is coming back. When I started appreciating koi, ZNA guidelines were very educational for me. Maybe it is in need of an update, but having a clearly defined guidelines at least allows us to know what the judges are looking for in my opinion.
    MyKoiKichi.com ~ A new koi blog.
  • vinsonchuavinsonchua September 2013
    Great topic. I see that this discussion has carried thru since our last seminar in Singapore ZNA show.
    Post edited by vinsonchua at 2013-09-24 10:18:50 pm
  • HWONGHWONG September 2013
    Hello Vinson,

Yup, Spore ZNA has certainly step things up. Your members enthusiasm is becoming infectious. Pls come infect us. I will be expecting a good showing of kois from you too. :-h
  • ZNAMALAYSIAZNAMALAYSIA October 2013
    koianswers.com/discussion/download/13971/bunting1.jpg
    Attachments
    bunting1.jpg 120K
    We are pleased to announce the following format for the 10th Koi Show:

KOI CLASSIFICATION:
    koianswers.com/discussion/download/14013/classification.png

With the developments in koi varieties we have decided to have 13 varieties instead of the usual 10. The rationale is to give hobbyists the opportunity to bring out as many varities as possible and experience the thrill of seeing their koi win a prize.

(1) HIKARI shall now be divided into 2 categories:
    :-HIKARI MUJI-MONO (Single Colour) &
    :-HIKARI MOYO_MONO

Reason: Single coloured Hikari kois are really beautiful kois but when pitched against their multi-coloured cousins they inevitably lose. As a result these kois are seldom entered and we have little opportunity to see them in shows.

(2) KINGINRIN shall now be divided into 2 categories:
    :- KINGINRIN (A) - Gosanke
    :- KINGINRIN (B) - Non-Gosanke

Reason: Again the are many beautiful Non-Gosanke Ginrin kois such as Ginrin Asagi, Soragoi, Shiro Utsuri, etc but when pitched against the big 3 Gosanke: Kohaku, Sanke & Showa they stand little chance. Hobbyist find that it is a misadventure to enter these Non-Gosanke kois.

(3) KAWARIMONO shall also be divided into 2 categories:
    :- KAWARIMONO MUJI (Single Coloured)
    :- KAWARIMONO MOYO (Multi-Coloured)
    Reason: Single coloured kois like chagoi, kigoi and even aka matsuba can hardly take the same breath as a doitsu kohaku or Beni Kumonryu in competition. So these kois remain hidden at home.

We are confident Koi Kichis are supportive of this initiative and will showcase their hidden jewels for all to enjoy.

PRIZES
    To reinforce the above initiative we have increased the number of prizes to 552 to honour these kois and their owners: We now have 2 separate groups of prizes for the GOSANKE and the NON-GOSANKE.

This time we will also have the MALE CHAMPIONS 3 prizes each for GOSANKE and the NON-GOSANKE.

koianswers.com/discussion/download/14014/show prizes.png

KOI ENTRY CHARGES
    We have the best news yet. Entry charges is at RM100 per bag entry of koi up to 50BU
    Tanks for kois 55BU and above are available in 3 sizes:
    :- 4x8 feet Rectangular - RM650
    :- 6 feet Round tank - RM1200
    :- 7 feet Round tank - RM1500

koianswers.com/discussion/download/14016/Entry Charges.png
  • jasonlyljasonlyl October 2013
    Great to see an exciting show coming up soon. One curious ques to clarify on:

Does tank rental include entry charges? Example if i would like to send 5 below 50bu entries and rent a 4x8 tank for them, would the total charges be just RM650, or Rm650 + RM500 (RM100 entry per fish) = RM1,150?

Thanks in advance for the clarification =)
    Hi Jason,
    TQ for posing these questions.

Your Question:
    "Does tank rental include entry charges? Example if i would like to send 5 below 50bu entries and rent a 4x8 tank for them, would the total charges be just RM650, or Rm650 + RM500 (RM100 entry per fish) = RM1,150? "

ANSWER: You only pay Entry fee of RM100 each. RM500 in total. The details below will provide more clarity.

ENTRY CHARGES FOR KOIS 50BU & BELOW
    Entry of these kois shall be by way of PVC bag provided by the club. They will be judged in the bag. The entry fee is RM100 per koi. (PVC bag is inclusive)
    However if you enter 6 or more small kois, we will provide a holding tank for you if needed, free of charge. This is essential for outstation participants.

ENTRY CHARGES FOR KOIS 55BU & ABOVE
    Entry of these kois shall be by way of tanks. They will be judged in their respective owner's tank. You only pay for tank rental BUT the number of kois must not exceed the stipulated numbers. Eg: if you rent a 4X8 ft rectangular tank, you may only enter 5 kois of 55~60cm.
    (No other entry fees is levied.)
    However you may keep your other 1 or 2 small kois in your tank if you wish but they will be judged in PVC bag and you still need to pay for the RM100 entry fee.

Hope the reply is comprehensible.

We will be publishing the complete Rules & Regulations shortly.

Cheers!
  • Kelvin86Kelvin86 October 2013
    Hi, would like to ask the following simple question. Any sponsors like Yamakoshi Mura or Gosanke Koi? Any auction fishes or not during the show? Thank you very much.
    - Aquatic Kingdom -
    Dear Kelvin,

We have in our list some 24 dealers in Peninsular, Sabah ,Sarawak and Singapore who will be supporting the show in their preferred capacity. We are working out an arrangement for hobbyist to coordinate their entries.

In our show poster, we have indicated there will be koi auctions.

TQ

We are pleased to append the show rules.

koianswers.com/discussion/download/14176/image1.png

koianswers.com/discussion/download/14177/image2.png

koianswers.com/discussion/download/14178/image3.png

koianswers.com/discussion/download/14180/image4.png

koianswers.com/discussion/download/14181/image5.png

koianswers.com/discussion/download/14182/image6.png

koianswers.com/discussion/download/14183/image7.png

koianswers.com/discussion/download/14184/image8.png

koianswers.com/discussion/download/14185/image9.png

koianswers.com/discussion/download/14186/image10.png

koianswers.com/discussion/download/14187/image11.png
    Post edited by ZNAMALAYSIA at 2013-10-19 03:51:41 pm
    Dear Koi kichis,

REGISTRATION & KOI ENTRY

We are pleased to inform that the following are dealers will be able to assist you in Registration, Koi entry and tank rentals. The list is in no particular order of preference.

KLANG VALLEY

1. CHERAS AQUARIUM > MR YAP( TEL: 03 92848696)

2. ATARI KOI - OUG > ANDY GAN (HP: 012 2600933)

3. ATARIKOI - TROPICANA > ANDREW GAN (HP: 019 3200781)

4. YAMAKOSHI MURA > MR MAH (HP: 012 4308711)

5. MATSUDA KOI > (HP: 019 6659389)

6. KLANG KOI > ALEX WONG (HP: 016 6645128)

7. I-KOI PARK > AH CHOY (HP: 016 5210309)

8. AROWANA AQURAIUM > JEFF TAN (HP: 012 3346660)

9. AKA KOI > AARON GOH (HP: 012 318 2002)

10. GOSANKE KOI > RAYMONG KUAN (HP: 012 3729978)

11. JAPCARP AQUARIUM > PATRICK CHIA (HP: 012 2322820)

12. KOHAKU KOI CENTRE > MS TAN (HP: 019 3382338)

13. SENTUL PARK KOI CENTRE > MR LIM (HP: 016 4420253)

14. KEPONG KOI> KENNY TAI (hp: 016 3667337)

15. AQUATIC PARADISE KAJANG > PATRICK LIM (HP: 012 3780393)

PENANG

16. YAMAKOSHI MURA >

17. ZEN KOI > MR TAN

IPOH

18. WONG KOI > MR WONG (HP: 016 5158066)

19. TROPICANA AQUATIC > MR KHOO ( HP: 016 5512662)

JOHOR

20. TATEGOI > JIMMY (HP: 012 7081888)

SABAH

21. NISHIKI KOI CENTRE > JOSHUA CHIN (HP: 012 8220891)

SINGAPORE

21. DIAMOND KOI > MR LEE (hp: +65 90689933)

22. MAX KOI FARM > MAX NG OR CHARLES (HP: 96885966)

• matsuda_koimatsuda_koi October 2013
    Dear ZNA

Can you please ammend for

5. Matsudakoi Tropicana - Mr David 019 312 5354
    Eat Sleep Koi
    www.matsudakoi.com
    http://www.facebook.com/matsuda.koi
    Hi David,

Thhks for updating.
    We will move the dealers list to a new Tank Booking Status Thread.
    ENTRY FORM

Dear Koi Kichis,

We are pleased to append the KOI ENTRY FORM.
    This form serves as your manual entry and also for tank booking purposes.
    You will use this record to complete your ON-LINE REGISTRATION which should be available by Nov10th 2013.

As you can see, you will indicate your entries against the 13 varieties and 13 sizes. Whether they will compete in PVC BAGS or in TANKS. As you can see in the thread on TANK AVAILABILITY STATUS, there are now only 4X8 Feet Rectangular & 7.5 Feet Round tanks left.
    We urge you to book your tanks early.

Thank You

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/14323/10th Show Entry Form.png
  • vinsonchuavinsonchua November 2013
    To all Singapore based hobbyists,

To give our support our Malaysian Brothers in their show, arrangement has been made for an airconditioned truck to ship Singapore based fishes for the show. The total cost including documentation is SGD2600. The truck can carry up to 30 boxes. Depending on the actual number of boxes, this cost will be shared equally by box count. In short the more boxes we send, the lower the cost per box. To start off, we have registered 10 confirmed boxes from our brothers, and hopefully more can join us.

Please note that this shipment cost does not include your handling charges by your dealer. Hobbyists who are interested can contact their handling dealers for this additional charges.

Diamond Koi Farm - Mr Lee @ 90689933
    Max Koi Farm - Charles @ 68626363

I am contactable at 96357634 for further queries.

Deadline set is 10 Nov for hobbyists to finalise their interest. First come first serve, we will stop accepting booking if 30 boxes quota is filled up. Thank you all for your understanding and support.
  • idrisidris November 2013
    Dear ZNA..may us know what is the salt level in the show tank and also what is the estimate temperature in the show ground...beleive this info is crucial for hobbyist with chiller or spray bar and also will not give the koi sudden change of environment in terms of salt level...tq zna...
    Post edited by idris at 2013-11-04 03:06:55 pm
  • ShukriShukri November 2013
    (Y)
  • ZNAMALAYSIAZNAMALAYSIA November 2013
    Bro Idris,
    Good questions...

HALL TEMPERATURE
    The hall is airconditioned from friday until debenching on Sunday.
    Hall temperature will be maintained around 22 degrees C thereabouts.
    The aircondition will be turned on ard 12noon, temperature will gradually come down.. This is ensure that kois will not get a shock for those who do not have chillers at home. So please bench your kois early. Pls dont bring in last minute...

WATER SALINITY
    Salt content is maintained at 0.03%
    The purpose is to
    1)prevent koi from spontaneous spawning as much as possible.
    2)help neutralise nitrite

However, salt will also cause some koid to shed slime & cause water to cloud & foam bubbles to form.

In some rare cases, some kois may develop bulge eyes in which case we may add fresh water to reduce salinity.

Hope the above info helps.

Good luck!
    dear ZNA...good explanation...this info are crucial for newbie like me..tq again....
    So 0.3% salt laaa......... 3kg per 1000 liters.
    Post edited by Shukri at 2013-11-04 05:37:15 pm
    Yes Bro Shukri...thks for the correction
  • KenWongKenWong November 2013
    Hi,

Just wondering. What is the website to submit online?

ken
    Hi Ken,

The online registration is undergoing final testing and shud be available some time next week.
    TQ
    program schedule has changed
    Post edited by ZNAMALAYSIA at 2013-11-19 11:12:56 am
  • yamakoshiyamakoshi November 2013
    Is the online registration up and running?
    Yes Sir,

It has been on line since last week. Pls visit www.zna-malaysia.com

Pls see this thread for on line registration procedure..
    http://www.koianswers.com/discussion/5512/10th-zna-msia-koi-show-closing-nov-19th-for-on-line-registration-entry-www.zna-malaysia.com/#Item_6

Thank You
  • yamakoshiyamakoshi November 2013
    Thanks!
    The is the new program schedule. The BEST IN SIZE PRIZES will be presented at 2:3opm

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/14624/10TH KOI SHOW PROGRAM.jpg
  • kesokeso November 2013
    Hi, just need to confirm again does Sat open for public viewing ?
  • kesokeso November 2013
    And any koi action on Sat ? As I can't visit on Sun ....
    bro at 9am saturday venue open for all...koi auction on sunday
  • ThamCSThamCS November 2013
    Hi...just to check if the auction photo will be uploaded here?
    Yes. We will have an auction on Sunday. Details & photos will be published. TQ
    Anybody can share gps coordinates for gm klang trade & expo...tq
    Hi Bro Idris,
    here is a video; how to go to Hall A GM Klang expo & trade centre after you exited kesas highway . http://youtu.be/2ycgZ7H-0X0 . Coordinates: 2°59'26"N 101°26'58"E

Take the KESAS Highway heading towards Klang. Exit at the Bandar Botanic ramp. It will take you to the 1st of two round-abouts. take 12)'clock on both. Once you see the GM klang building, there are koi show banners leading you to Hall A (Yellow)
    Post edited by ZNAMALAYSIA at 2013-11-22 09:36:13 am
    Okkkkk..tq zna....
    Dear Kichis,

Final entries 631 kois!
    55BU & above - 331 Kois
    25BU - 50BU - 300 kois

TQ for the fantastic support from all participants and participating dealers!

Participants can log in to view all contender kois & see live reports onnresults.
    Pls visit www.zna-malaysia.com to see the latest developments.
    How to see the online reports?
    MR YAP YEW WENG (MALAYSIA) THE GRAND CHAMPION A WITH AN IMPRESSIVE SAKAI KOHAKU.. CONGRATULATIONS
  • jsoh77jsoh77 November 2013
    Please post picture cant wait to see the grand champion
  • ashfaqashfaq November 2013
    Any pics of the winners and show ground?
    Thanks,
    0426, Female, tank #78
    Adult Champion B and Most Unique Koi won by my client from India :)
    Thanks,
    It was indeed a very good show..strict, fair and quality..congrats zna malaysia... (Y)
    Congrats to all winners...........
  • BthineshkumarBthineshkumar November 2013
    Congrats to all winners (Y) =D>
  • nocturnalnocturnal November 2013
    congrats to all winners :)
  • pandaipandai November 2013
    Congrats to all the winners...! =D>
    Congrats to @ZNAMALAYSIA for a well organized and successful show...! =D>

Too bad I could not join this prestigious event this time... Anyway, I guess I'll see you all the GO judging later... ;-)
  • niveknivek November 2013
    Congrats to all winners, participants and organizers (Y)
  • vinsonchuavinsonchua November 2013
    To the ZNA Malaysia 10th Koi Show committee

Thank you for hosting us at the show, it was a memorable event where friends catch up again. To run a high quality show with 663 entries is not an easy feat. We congratulate President and Show chair Mr Ng Yit Kok, Bro Hee Heng and his wonderful team for the amazing effort.
  • jasonlyljasonlyl November 2013
    Dear ZNA Malaysia team, was indeed a well organized and memorable show, great job and keep up the good efforts (Y)
    SHOW ENTRY STATISTICS

TOTAL NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS : 117 FROM 3 COUNTRIES (MALAYSIA , SINGAPORE, INDIA)

TOTAL ENTRIES: 633 KOIS REGISTERED . NET ENETRIES- 630 ( 3 KOIS WITHDRAWN DUE TO INJURY)

MOST ENTRIES BY AN INVIDUAL :- DR. SHANAZ (39 KOIS)

TOP HANDLER: AKA KOI CENTRE (131 KOIS)

MOST ENTRIES BY COUNTRY : MALAYSIA (593 KOIS)
    (handshake) In future, i will try to bring more participants. Its just a start for Indian koi hobbyists.
    Thanks,
    The 10th Koi was indeed a success beyond our expectations. The venue was perfect, the kois were of high quality but most uplifting was the response from the participants and dealers. TQ so much.

The show would not be as successful if not for the volunteerism of many involved. The ZNA club is merely a facilitator. We will post a list of those who have contributed to the show's success once we have recovered and settled down a bit.
    Post edited by ZNAMALAYSIA at 2013-11-25 09:43:22 pm
    Hi Bro Ashfaq

We met with one of your customers who won the Adult Champion B & the most Unique koi. They have expressed interest to form a ZNA Chapter. We told them we will give them whatever assistance they will need. So in due time you may have the 1st ZNA Indian chapter and the 1st koi show!
    Post edited by ZNAMALAYSIA at 2013-11-26 08:49:06 pm
    Yes brother, hoping to form 1st ZNA Indian chapter and the 1st koi show in India :) .
    We definitely need assistance.

Thank you
    Thanks,
  • BthineshkumarBthineshkumar November 2013
    =D> =D>
    (Y)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership