Excellent Koi
  • andyandy October 2010
    Some of the best koi in the world in one pond...

• ShukriShukri October 2010
    Very nice kois indeed. Water is very clear even with over stocking. I am waiting for the day that you have a similar pond with similar kois.
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
  • AndySittAndySitt October 2010
    Ha ha.. I was told the fishes in the pond cost over USD1M ... Many of the fishes can be seen in koi magazines.. wining Shinkokai and ZNA shows in Japan.
    Sounds like your future pond...........hahaha!
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
  • bibikoibibikoi October 2010
    actually, his fishes are just waiting to be put into a pond just like this... he's already got champion fishes everywhere... now he just needs to build a new pond for it! hahahha...
    Since he has already spent over USD1M on the kois, surely he can build a super duper pond with the state of the art technology.
    hahahaa.... now getting him to buy my 3 storey penthouse so he can house the kois in the highest pond in the Klang Valley! hahahaha... then we'll have koi parties there... (right bro andy? :p)
    btw... the penthouse will probably be cheaper than the kois he buys.. hahahaha...
  • AndySittAndySitt October 2010
    ok will buy the pond in your Penthouse... the 3 floors comes free.. Just bill me for the pond... 200sq ft right at USD400 psf?
    USD 400 psi....:p

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership