Japanese Earthquake Tsunami TV Coverage 11/03/2011 at 13:40
  • tpsmaxwelltpsmaxwell March 2011
  • Kelvin86Kelvin86 March 2011
    Very sad to hear that... :( God will bless and all of them will be saved, Amen.
    - Aquatic Kingdom -
  • ShukriShukri March 2011
    I am speechless and very sad indeed for the people of Japan.......
    My heart is with the misfortuned ones. My prayers are for the survivors........
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
  • ChengAunChengAun March 2011
    God bless those who lost their precious things and especially those who lost their family. :-(
    Be updated in the world of koi. Jangankan seperti "Koi di bawah bottom drain"
    Post edited by ChengAun at 2011-03-12 05:02:57 am
  • AnuarAnuar March 2011
    Bro Max, thanks for sharing, good coverage. I came home early, glued to the tv - and humbled by the Lord's test.
  • JoshuaChinJoshuaChin March 2011
    May God bless Japan :-|
  • DanleeDanlee March 2011
    Very sad indeed.... May God bless all those affected by this shocking disaster.
  • Denn7Denn7 March 2011
    The devastation is relentless - a new but smaller earthquake (6.6 magnitude) has just struck Niigata as well....similar in magnitude as the previous earthquake which struck the area in 2007....
  • AndyGanAndyGan March 2011
    Just got back from Niigata via Narita,Tokyo airport one day before the hit.

Hoped all kois and ppl in Niigata are safe... God bless japan...
  • ikankoikauikankoikau March 2011
    Bro Andy, you are lucky. Luckily I was not there. But I heard no aircraft is allowed to land in Narita. No landing means no aircraft for takeoff eventually.
    Niigata is confirmed to be affected but still unsure how bad it hits.
    May God bless all the people in Japan including the precious jewels.
  • etanoetano March 2011
    Sucks...Niigata was hit this morning.

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/857889-japan-earthquake-second-tremor-strikes-in-niigata

I was trying to contact my friend, Hiroshi since yesterday noon. He managed to get in touch with me only late in the evening and reported that everything was okay in Niigata & Tokyo, but transportation in Tokyo has all stopped meaning that many people will have to sleep in offices over night.

I couldn't get any update about Niigata from him today. Hopefully, not very serious. My thoughts are with them. Mark, please update if you read this.
    MyKoiKichi.com ~ A new koi blog.
  • etanoetano March 2011
    Update from Mark's tweet - Mushigame area is ok.
    MyKoiKichi.com ~ A new koi blog.
  • markgardnermarkgardner March 2011
    Hi

Amazingly Niigata seems to have survived the big hit it received at 4am local time Saturday completely unscathed, as well as the earlier and much smaller quakes (in Niigata) that hit during Friday. At least, any damage has not received much TV coverage as it pales into insignificance.

Main concern on Japanese TV today has been the nuclear power stations.

Mark
  • JoshuaChinJoshuaChin March 2011
    Thank God Niigata and all those Kois are find :) May God continue to bless all the people in Japan and have mercy on them. Amen
    Please pray for Japan.
  • AnuarAnuar March 2011
    Wow...
  • jackyolkjackyolk March 2011
    To all koi hobbyist at this koi forum,

I m Jacky Ong from Singapore koi Dealer [ JK KOI CENTRE ]

For this time Japan Earthquake, I feel we need to do somethings, My english not so good dont known how to write nicely, sorry first.

I will like to do some Donation, but i think many koi friends that you known me, Known that now my condition was too bad, mean i very poor. But i still like to help, the only way i can help is , I will like to Donat out 5 pieces 2years old koi and 20 pieces Jumbo Tosai .

All this fishers i will post up at this koi forum for sell, And all this money i will not take, All i will like to Donat to this [ Japan Earthquake ]

Who can help me to write nicely ?????? Do you guys get what i mean ????

Please give me a call H/P - 65-97309176 Or mail me

Best Regards,
    Jacky Ong

JK KOI CENTRE (handshake)
    Post edited by jackyolk at 2011-03-18 06:44:21 am
    Hi Bro Jacky,
    I understand you perfectly. You have a good heart.

All the best to you,
    ----------- happy sharing ------------
    Hi Bro Anuar,
    So sad watching the video. Hope all are fine now. Dogs are also our most loyal friend and they don't expect anything in return accept your love and care. I will never neglect them.

Best regards to you,
    --------- helpless ---------
  • AnuarAnuar March 2011
    Bro Max,

I feel blessed from all these catastrophies - and there are plenty to learn. Very invaluable lesson indeed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership