Please help my Karashi
  • gracygracy August 2013
    Hi all sifus, I'm a newbie to Japanese Koi !
    This morning I found out my 82cm Karashi Ogon can't swallow her breakfast.
    I use hand feed again she came by open her mouth suck it but later came out fr her gill.
    I'm surpose go to Thailand but now worry about her had postponed ! Pls help !! [-O< @-) :-(
  • HWONGHWONG August 2013
  • gracygracy August 2013
    Hi bro Hwong,
    She has no problem with her mouth just only she can't swallow into her stomach.
    The pellet came out fr her grill....
    Thanks !
  • HWONGHWONG August 2013
    Inability to swallow is probably related. U can leave it alone n observe 1st
  • gracygracy August 2013
    Ok, thanks ! Bro Hwong ...
  • JamesJames August 2013
    Sifu Wong, how to leave alone? Will make her go crazy wan le.... :-)) Something we all are guilty of..
  • gracygracy August 2013
    Bro James, I touch her n talk nice to her. I'd add one more air pump into my pond.
    At first, she use to park on her sleeping area but after the air pump, she start to swim around.
    I really get panic as she is so adorable n very cute girl. Can't take any risk ... But I'll observe her for few more days. Hopefully I'm just getting too sensitive after reading almost 4pages of Koi Medication & Disease !
  • BthineshkumarBthineshkumar August 2013
    Sis Gracy,
    When you get this fellow? Recently? Can take some pictures of the koi? Maybe we can decide something based on the pics
    If you have trouble uploading, you may whatsapp me the pics. I'll upload for you
  • JamesJames August 2013
    Sis Gracy, it is true we all get worked up over our own koi. It is easy for a reader to discount the anxiety, but like i said, we are all guilty of over-worrying..
  • BthineshkumarBthineshkumar August 2013
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/13506/image.jpg
    Attachments
    image.jpg 105K
  • gracygracy August 2013
    Thanks bro TK !
  • gracygracy August 2013
    Bro James, my lady now r back to normal.
    After reading many many post fr the medication n decease post,
    Yes ! I'm over worry n become a think too much kaki ! 8-| :O

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership