TUBE DIFFUSER AFT 1000
  • paksengpakseng June 2013
    Hi all bros..

Anyone have any experience using the AFT1000 difuser ? This is sold by Techno Suling Bhd. Wondering whether it is useful to help oxygenate the pond better. Any help appreciated.
  • WinlimWinlim June 2013
    It is good as it doesn't get clogged. Also lots of bubbles with just using a small pump. The big down side is it has a humming sound which can be quite irritating. I must say it is quite loud.
    Hi bro Winlim....Where does the sound come from ? My Medco LA 45B (1.56psig) air pump is max 38 dB noise which is very soft in a corner of my garden so it doesnt bother me. Hence I am wondering if you cud pin-point the source of the noise you are experiencing. It is strange to produce noise when it is operating fully submerged in water 2 or 3 ft. Or is it the feedback loop through the pump working the diffuser?. Truly appreciate your feedback.
  • WinlimWinlim June 2013
    Sound from diffuser underwater. Humming.
  • khongkhong June 2013
    I use the dyffuser but I don't have humming sound. Perhaps my water fall sound is louder than the humming sound :-)

Seriously, even if I turn off the water pump, I still don't hear the humming sound. Cheers!
    Hi bros khong... good to know that the sound level is not serious for open air ponds. I presume you have one given the water fall feature. So it shd not be an issue for me. I am ordering one from Techno Suling. Thanks again for feedback.
    Hi bros Winlim.. thanks again too.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership