12 Free Main Grandstand Tickets for Koi bros - Autobacs SUPER GT (3 Tickets left)
  • jamiltjamilt June 2013
    Bros, im giving out 12 free tickets for the race event to koi bros. First come first serve basis. I will leave the tickets at yamakoshi tropicana with mr mah. Kids under 12 enters for free with adult supervision. Pls PM me. Enjoy.

Autobacs SUPER GT Round 3 Malaysia 2013 - http://www.supergt.com.my/home.php

Date: 15 & 16 June 2013
    Time: 9:00am - 6:45pm
    Venue: Sepang International Circuit

SUPER GT International Series Round 3 Malaysia (“SUPER GT Round 3”) is one of the largest Motorsport event in Malaysia and SUPER GT Round 3 have been in the country for 13 years and counting.

In creating a more fun and friendly event for families and race fans, SUPER GT Round 3 offers a 5 star entertainment:

• The Race - Watch as modified road cars and exotic cars compete for the highest honor of the track
    • SUPER GT International Series Round 3
    • Support Races
    • Affin Bank Motorshow – Over 7000 sqm of Shaded Area with more than 20 brands of exotic, super and sports cars to be candies for your eyes along with Auto Saloon where After-Market Automobile Products and Car related items are exhibited.

You may even get a great car deal!
    • The Gadget Town – Located between the Grandstands, this town provides an experience you will never forget with essence of Akihabara, Japan, where there are heaps of gadgets, figurines and many more to be shop.
    • The Musical Festival – Embrace the culture of diverse ethnic groups as the Malaysian and Japanese Performances sway the audience at the Main Stage.
    • The Record Breaker – The Biggest Performance/Super Car Gathering was broken twice. See what record will be broken this year.

You get to enjoy all the above for 2 days with free seating at the Main Grandstand or K Stand.

Post edited by jamilt at 2013-06-14 07:25:54 pm
  • jamiltjamilt June 2013
    7 tickets still available
  • jamiltjamilt June 2013
    I have added more tickets.

Now 6 more tickets available.
    Post edited by jamilt at 2013-06-13 12:24:27 pm
  • KoiBeginnerKoiBeginner June 2013
    @jamilt, Missing out the GT Queen part :-))
  • jamiltjamilt June 2013
    Hahaha, purposely bro. Otherwise not enough tickets to give out.
  • jamiltjamilt June 2013
    4 more tickets available.
  • jamiltjamilt June 2013
    3 more tickets available.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership