New additions in Year of Gosanke
  • smokersmoker May 2013
    I am quite determined so far, to close my eyes to any interestingly tempting bulky kawari and other non gosanke. :)

This is my new acquisitions so far this season, and all of them are still kept in japan until at least this year-end mudpond harvest
    Hope you guys enjoy, any input and critics are most welcome.

Ueno Showa 54cm nisai, kept in japan for another year, hope she grows well
    For showa, i have the softest spot for Dainichi and Ueno. They are both my favourite farm for Showa. And isa is probably the next.

Tamaura Kohakus, both 58cm nisai, both offsprings of Maruchan, kept in japan till nov harvest, hope these sisters grow well together.
    I have no experience in Tamaura, so looking forward how they will turn out to be :)
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/12952/Tamaura Kohaku 58cm 2yo Offspring of Maruchan (1).jpg
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/12953/Tamaura Kohaku 58cm 2yo Offspring of Maruchan (2).jpg

Omosako Tancho Showa 52cm nisai, offspring of Panda Jr. , kept in japan till nov harvest. Ok this is not a gosanke, hahahaha.... but you have to forgive me, it's a showa, a tancho showa, and she is too lovely for me to resist :-))
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/12956/Omosako Tancho Showa 52cm 2yo Panda Jr (2)..jpg
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/12954/Omosako Tancho Showa 52cm 2yo Panda Jr (3)..jpg
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/12955/Omosako Tancho Showa 52cm 2yo Panda Jr (6)..jpg

The desire of this season is to get a good potential Dainichi Showa, a JT, as a good Dainichi Showa nisai up will be out of my reach. I was trying my luck in today Narita Dainichi BBQ event, but was informed that I missed it. It's kinda lucky draw event, so luck play the biggest part. It's quite disappointing, but that's it for this early season :-D

Post edited by smoker at 2013-05-27 12:29:07 am
  • gerrygerry May 2013
    Fuyoo.... very nice abang Smoker!! :-bd
  • ashfaqashfaq May 2013
    Brother smoker, your tancho showa is my favourite too, just love her.

Love this shot...
    http://www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/12954/Omosako%20Tancho%20Showa%2052cm%202yo%20Panda%20Jr%20(3)..jpg
    Thanks,
    Ashfaq from India-Chennai
  • AnuarAnuar May 2013
    Smoking HOT :X Very pretty, especially the showa and the tancho showa...

Can see your trademark already... big bodied gosankes are very hard to come by and even if they do, most of us couldn't afford them.
  • puathiantatpuathiantat May 2013
    nice tancho showa !!! (Y)
  • weihanweihan May 2013
    Very nice and fantastic shows bro :) love it!!
  • pohbengpohbeng May 2013
    Oh,,,Bro...u got this Tancho showa? Very nice...!!!
  • ShukriShukri May 2013
    Brother Wahyu!!!, my saliva is still drooling right now........man! What a Showa, simply gorgeous, the pattern is very balance, and you are surely a body conformation guy. I like the tail tube of the first Kohaku, and the body is good too.

What can I say!!! A real charming Tancho Showa. I have one from Omosako too, but a far cry as compared to yours.......... Brother, keep sharing all your other acquisitions too!!! Good job brother in securing these pieces........... (Y) :bz
    Simply awesome............ :-D
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
    Post edited by Shukri at 2013-05-27 04:23:03 pm
  • ythyth May 2013
    Bro Wahyu is a fast upcoming top hobbyist in indonesia or even in ajks for coming years hahaha
  • ShukriShukri May 2013
    Very true.......... (Y)
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
  • smokersmoker May 2013
    Thanks @Sis Gerry :)
    @Bro Ashfaq, thanks for the nice words, she's lovely, isn't she :) . Had been looking for a tancho showa for a while, so it's a relief to snatch her at a reasonable price.

Thanks @Bro Anuar :) . I try to look for good offer, younger age gosankes with potential, as big bodied gosankes are really over my pocket edge :-))
    I still think of the last dainichi showa JT that i missed :-(

Thanks @Bro Puathiantat :)

@Bro PB, Thanks, but i haven't found a good sanke like yours. For me, a good Sanke is still hard to find at affordable price

Hahahaha thanks for the kind words @Bro Shukri, i have been patiently eyeing and hunting this year due to my limited budget and knowledge, and hopefully, they will turn out and grow well. Looking forward to the result of grooming at the end of this year.

Bro Yap, i'm not and never a top hobbyist lar :) , thanks to all the lesson, knowledge and poison spread by all sifus here, and including you hahahaha.
    Anyway, Bro Yap, have you secured the last two sankes you send ? Those two are gorgeos. PM the price.

• kolampkolamp May 2013
    Superb collection as always bro Wahyu! =D>
  • sleepymansleepyman May 2013
    Bro wahyu,

Frankly, the 1st kohaku I really fell in love at first sight :X
    U r so lucky to get her at the auction..
    If u decide to sell her after the mud pond stint, pls pm me :">

L3 L3 L3
  • BthineshkumarBthineshkumar May 2013
    As espected of Bro Wahyu, really an awesome collection. (Y) L3
  • smokersmoker May 2013
    Thanks @Bro Kolamp.

Hahaha thanks @Bro Jason, let's see how she turns out this year-end. I have seen some offsprings of Tamaura Maruchan, and quite excited by them. Anyway, a sandan kohaku 43cm JT, offspring of Tamaura Maruchan, just went for a crazy price at the latest Narita breeder auction. :-D

Thanks @Bro TK :)
  • niveknivek May 2013
    I banyak drooling sama itu kohaku lo..aiyo apa macam.... (Y) lol
  • BthineshkumarBthineshkumar May 2013
    Bro @nivek back in action

Upload some video of nice koi lah bro :-D
  • smokersmoker May 2013
    Thanks Bro Kevin. Agree with Bro TK, it's time to upload nice video lar ... :-D
  • grinkz01grinkz01 May 2013
    bro wahyu..ur collection is trully superb...i firmly believe u will soon matching FD,AS, E2000, HS,YY, etc.....i saw ur collection quality is increased as always......i luv ur 1st kohaku....and tancho showa.....very nice!!!
  • smokersmoker June 2013
    Bro Ming, thanks for your kind words,
    But... Bro Ming, you are kidding me. That was too exaggerating, i am quite shocked :-))

Not only the distance is impossible, i am not even heading there yet :)

Bro Ming and All Bros, thanks for loving my choices, i appreciate it very much, i hope they will grow well, and will come home healthy and sound.

Meanwhile and in the near future, my wishes are to be able to improve my keeping skill, and by learning from all sifus here and everywhere, i may increase my knowledge about water, flow, medication, etc bit by bit.

• frostbitezfrostbitez June 2013
    :X :X :X
    showaaaaaaa ^:)^
  • HDCuHDCu June 2013
    Superb Ueono showa nisai! looks like a future winner!
  • bwkwbwkw June 2013
    Bro smoker, really admire your collection. Quality of pcs are superb. Wish I had the Ueno Showa and tancho Showa too. Beautiful.
  • jamiltjamilt June 2013
    Bro smoker, u bought directly yourself in Japan?
    Post edited by jamilt at 2013-06-02 09:57:21 am
  • smokersmoker June 2013
    @ Bro Han, thanks, looking forward your isa showa pics. :)

Thanks @ Bro HDCu, i hope she grows well, really excited to see how she looks like when harvest. :)

Thanks @ Bro Brendon, it's your many superb collections that are inspiring me. :)

@ Bro Jamil, i purchased those kois through dealers. :)
    Ueno Showa through JK Koi, Tamaura Kohakus through Golden Koi Jakarta, and Omosako Tancho Showa through Koi Palace Jakarta.
  • jamiltjamilt June 2013
    Those are nice selections bro.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership