Vicious attack by spammers
  • ShukriShukri May 2013
    This is one of the worst attack ever..........

I seek the support by the Forumers to SMS to me whenever you see the signs of SPAM attacks on Koianswers Forum.

My hpis +60123900220
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
  • gerrygerry May 2013
    Will do abang Shukri!! :D
  • BthineshkumarBthineshkumar May 2013
    Thanks Bro Shukri

That was a nasty spammer man

More than 200 thread overnight
  • ShukriShukri May 2013
    Yup,
    I am slowly clearing that one.......... This is a Russian attack!!!
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
  • ShukriShukri May 2013
    All Russian SPAMs are wiped out.............
    =D> (Y)
  • ray2kray2k May 2013
    Stupid Russkies. We should use my flame thrower on them.

Thanx bro shukri for your hard work.
  • ShukriShukri May 2013
    You are welcome Ray........
  • ShukriShukri May 2013
    Looks like Koianswers is under constant attack from Spammers............ somehow they won't quit!!! A very determine group of 'Pain in the Butt' kind of people........
    Post edited by Shukri at 2013-05-23 08:18:58 pm
  • gerrygerry May 2013
    YAY! =D> (Y)

Hope they dont do their nonsense here again...
  • pohbengpohbeng May 2013
    <blockquote rel="Shukri">Looks like Koianswers is under constant attack from Spammers............ somehow they won't quit!!! A very determine group of 'Pain in the Butt' kind of people........</blockquote>

This show the traffic of this forum....quiet one nobody want to attack!
    :-D
  • ShukriShukri May 2013
    Bro pohbeng,
    What you have said is very true.............
    Post edited by Shukri at 2013-05-23 11:17:35 pm
  • ShukriShukri May 2013
    Koianswers is still under attack from spammers in Russia........ :-( ~X(
  • ShukriShukri May 2013
    Dear Forumers,
    When anyone of you spotted a SPAM, please SMS me at +6012 390 0220......

Would appreciate it much....... Thanks.
  • ray2kray2k May 2013
    ok.
  • ShukriShukri May 2013
    Thanks to those that have alerted me............. It is the same person again!!!!
  • ShukriShukri May 2013
    Together, we can put the spammers in check.............. (Y) :-D
    (Y)
  • ShukriShukri May 2013
    Does anyone know why the Russians are interested in Koianswers???? banghead
  • ShukriShukri May 2013
    Thanks to you guys that alerted me on the Spams.............together we manage to keep them at bay.............. :-D (Y) (Y)
  • smokersmoker May 2013
    Bro Shukri, i think they need help to hold Russian National Koi Show asap in Moscow. These spams are just their way of signaling SOS.
  • ShukriShukri May 2013
    :-)) :-)) :-)) :-W
  • ShukriShukri May 2013
    The latest one is the same guy that created the previous fiasco........
  • kominatokominato May 2013
    Putin evil....
  • ShukriShukri May 2013
    This Russian spammer is very persistent la..........maybe he or she thinks that we understand Russian........... :-))
  • grinkz01grinkz01 May 2013
    can we do something to permanently ban their login (based on certain ip unique to spammer' origin? ).....delete manually might be a heavy task for shukri....
  • ChengAunChengAun May 2013
    ^:)^ to uncle Shukri for controlling the situation, we must not let this forum end up like koi.com.my.
    Be updated in the world of koi. Jangankan seperti "Koi di bawah bottom drain"
  • ShukriShukri May 2013
    Thanks all for the alert...........
  • raistlinraistlin May 2013
    These are usually bots, actual spammers do not waste time sending individual messages. The spammers usually control other servers and use the "zombies" to send out their spam using bots.
  • ShukriShukri May 2013
    Hi there raistlin,
    Anyway to stop these bots?
  • grinkz01grinkz01 May 2013
    maybe can use image check (gatcha) during new user registration? similar to login /user registration in ymail or gmail? this is to differentiate spam bots and human.
  • ShukriShukri May 2013
    Thanks Bro Ming,
    I will discuss with the programers..............
  • ShukriShukri June 2013
    Guys,
    Thanks for the SMS on the alerts. Together we will combat and beat these spammers...........
  • summersaltsummersalt June 2013
    will do shukri. with all the support i can give..
  • ShukriShukri June 2013
    How nice not to see spammers from Russia today............ 8-)
  • BthineshkumarBthineshkumar June 2013
    =D> =D>
  • JJ88JJ88 June 2013
    Thanks BRO SHUKRI (Y) :-D
  • gerrygerry June 2013
    :-bd

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership