energized water?
  • ashfaqashfaq March 2013
    it seems it does wonders for koi

Do we know any experts in this area? What is this, how to use it?
    Thanks,
    Ashfaq from India-Chennai
  • BthineshkumarBthineshkumar March 2013
    Not sure on that but that's one hell of a gud shiro bro (Y) L3
  • tswerntswern March 2013
    Fantastic shiro utsuris. (rock)
  • J73J73 March 2013
    Several years ago Diamond water filters started promoting their at that time latest product which says claims to give energy effects(energy water). And their sales boomed!!! But their advertisements attracted many diff parties as it raised lots of curiosity. And several years later, a group of scientists from japan revealed that all their tests into proving that energy water claims all turned 0. They claimed that all their tests couldn't prove anything that relates energized water. I think YouTube should still have the video...
    Brother @J73, please share that video, it would be helpful
    Thanks,
  • J73J73 March 2013
    Bro ashfaq, I found it...but its in mandarin. So I guess it won't be of much help to many non Chinese...
    http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=_MxdkPafdz4&feature=related
  • niveknivek March 2013
    Diamond...Quantum...and nowadays Kangen...
    Thanks brother, but i cant understand what they are saying, i was watching like outch @-)
    Thanks,
    Post edited by ashfaq at 2013-03-17 11:43:38 pm
  • J73J73 March 2013
    Bro nivek, I've personally witness what kangen is capable of doing. So to say, its really a very good water ionizer. Don't be mistaken, I do not sell/represent kangen. Because a demo was performed with my presence, and since I'm in a related field, I was impressed. But the price is...really super high end... lol

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership