need help on the air compressor information =)
  • k0kwa1k0kwa1 March 2013
    http://www.ezonlineshop.com/photos/Ebay/fishing/air%20Pump/aco_001/Electromagnetic%20Air%20Pump_18w_02.jpg

http://www.econlineshop.com/product.php?id_product=130渔亭

would like to know do anyone used this before ?
    is it operate like normal air pump ?
    will be grateful for the information provided =D
  • JiGgiYJiGgiY March 2013
    Bro Kokwa1, am using Hi Lea brand that is more or less same design as above mention. 0.78psi under 18w (don't remember) it operate like a normal air pump but a but noisy (depends on air stone and hose your using) am using 1cm hose and i don't what they call it air stone which is long.a bit "humm" but but won't bother the neighbor.quite a good air pump and being using it almost a year.make sure it is place above water level or if you have a stop valve is a different story.make sure to watch for it PSI and watts.
    thanks for your information bro JiGgiy =) do u mind pm me the price ?
    actually this type of air compressor depend on the model has lower consumption of energy compare to hi blow and the output also not bad.
    like the model above is using 18w energy and output is 38 l/min
    Post edited by k0kwa1 at 2013-03-13 10:10:47 pm
    yes.it is true.the most energy consumption as high as 18w as you said.i prefer to look on both end of the story.PA and Watts.i think price is different at east and west Malaysia.i bough this (the second 1 after a mishap on my old pump also same brand) rm2++.forgot already.will upload the pump in action later to night.
    bro JiGgiy may i know wat is PA ?
    actually i plan to order from china as the price is much more lower about RM8x just that the plug point is different like the wavemaker i bought last time . just add a plug point adaptor or modify the plug will do =)
    Typo erro...it should be Mpa bro...Pound per square inch to megapascal (psi to MPa).Psi is defined as 1 pound of force applied per square inch. It is the main pressure unit in united states and widely used in all kinds of applications. Megapascal is a metric pressure unit and equals to 1 000 000 force of newton per square meter which is a pascal. 1 MPa equals to 10 Bar. Mostly used in hydraulic systems because of its high pressure ratings. The abbreviation is "MPa".

in short...Mpa is Psi...no need to worry about that...just make sure psi/Mpa is at it highest using low watts.bigger psi means more pressure/strong/more bubble's.if your using membrane type diffusers,should use a very strong pumps.
    ohh understood =) actually it is meant to be the air pump for my fgt which i think will connect it to air stone or air curtain
    then that size should be ok bro...mine is small yet a single air stone converted to a larger hose did fine... ;-)
  • DlegerDleger March 2013
    Saw your conversion troubles I work in the Steel industry and I'm always doing MPa to psi conversions, I would recommend this online tool http://convertmpatopsi.com/ svaes typing in 145.0377 in the calc evreyday.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership