Blue/Yellow anti bacterial salt.
  • JiGgiYJiGgiY March 2013
    had anyone try this?

koianswers.com/discussion/download/12164/0192751635.jpg
  • pandaipandai March 2013
    Bro, did you check the composition of the salt as written on the package? I believe it will be just 100% salt. Salt does already have "anti-bacterial properties" in its natural form. Unless they added any other chemicals in this product then maybe they can claim it to have "anti-bacterial properties" otherwise it would probably be just a marketing gimmick. Furthermore, if you want to use it for koi pond, you would need a lot (1 kg for every ton of water will only give you a salinity level of 0.1%) hence these small packages would not be economical for use.
    Get Kenkona Koi and Kenkona Bio at special price online at http://kenkonakoi.blogspot.com/
  • BthineshkumarBthineshkumar March 2013
    I agree with Bro Pandai
    It's all marketing gimmick and this kind of salt too expensive for Koi Pond. Just get rock salt from groceries shop. It would do the trick :)
  • JiGgiYJiGgiY March 2013
    evening bro's...ah yes....i believe it just marketing gimmick.never bought it just took some photo's and ask any sifu on this.i use normal sea salt or "garam batu/kasar" much more cheaper then those above.thanks for the feed back bro's.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership