The sifus selection: Dainichi Kindai Showa
  • pandaipandai February 2013
    It's not easy to gather all the sifus together at one place. So, I took the opportunity of the gathering today to get all the sifus to help select me a very nice Dainichi kindai showa tosai.

Here's the final 3:

And here's the final one selected:

Many thanks to all sifus @James, @Danlee, @Shukri, @Mrkoi. I'm very happy with my new acquisition... And at a very reasonable price too... Thanks @Gosankekoi! :-D

p/s: It was also a nice consolation for not winning anything in the auction! ;-)
    Get Kenkona Koi and Kenkona Bio at special price online at http://kenkonakoi.blogspot.com/
    Post edited by pandai at 2013-02-03 09:58:05 pm
  • pslongpslong February 2013
    Wah 'bad' a&$) body man! Nice
  • IzrulIzrul February 2013
    Walawei...very nice la bro @pandai...pm me the price bro :-D
    I knew it its an event shouldnt be missed
    banghead banghead b-(
  • JamesJames February 2013
    Bro izrul, even u attended event, u will still not get this piece .... :-))
  • KChongKChong February 2013
    Wah, nice catch bro!
  • IzrulIzrul February 2013
    special booking aa?
  • wklimwklim February 2013
    Congrats, Bro Pandai :) Nice pick!
  • BthineshkumarBthineshkumar February 2013
    Congrats Bro (Y)
  • ShukriShukri February 2013
    Bro Pandai,
    You have tapped all expertise to the fullest........and got the piece!!! Please groom the koi well. Now the pressure is on you......... :-))
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
  • SengChoonSengChoon February 2013
    High hum...white skin...strong beni...good placement.... (Y)

What else to ask for when you also have the services of so many experts? 8-)
  • ShukriShukri February 2013
    For free some more...... :-))
    Bro pandai is very smart person you know!!!! :-D
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
  • vic_slash20vic_slash20 February 2013
    i like the one who look like a maruten? or a kuchibeni? bro. pandai. very nice collection raised them well.. =D>
  • flamestar1986flamestar1986 February 2013
    superb! (Y)
    Thanks for all the comments and nice compliments bros!

Yup, I really capitalized the fact that I had all the sifus there to help me. All our sifus were never stingy in sharing their knowledge and experience. Although a bit pressure la when one of the sifus kept saying, "If you don't buy, I buy!"... ;-) I believe if I did not take it surely my sifu would!

But when all the sifus kept pointing to the same fish, I knew I could never go wrong. Bro Shukri was right - now the pressure is on me to bring out the full potential of the fish. I have to admit it is going to be hard considering my pond is not getting the usual care and meticulous cleaning it used to get when I was strong and healthy... :-( But we'll see lah how...

FYI, this was actually one of the Grow Out leftover which Gosanke was selling at a discounted price. I could never leave empty handed that day after not winning any bid in the auction (I don't think that many people left empty handed anyway!) and I know you can count on Gosanke for quality fish at very reasonable price. (Y) (Y) (Y)
    Get Kenkona Koi and Kenkona Bio at special price online at http://kenkonakoi.blogspot.com/
  • JamesJames February 2013
    Bro Pandai, I believe the sifu u referring to also advised that you must buy the fish you like. Not sure if u listened to that though.... ;-)
  • niveknivek February 2013
    Nice one bro (Y)
    Bro @James, well, I have been doing just that (buying the fish I like) all this while. That is why now I ended up with a pond full of fishes that I like, some I still like and some I 'used' to like... :-D The hard part to learn about the trick is to buy a fish that you know you will like for a long long time into the future... This is where the "prophecies" of the sifus help... ;-)
    Thanks bro Kevin.
  • KahhoeKahhoe February 2013
    Nice 1 Bro. Pandai ... Shiroji and beni so (Y) (Y) (Y) ... Groom her well :p
    Hopefully can see her beauty on the judging day ... :-D
    Rearing Nishikigoi are very interesting ... Just observe their development ... Everybody loves them =)
  • jamiltjamilt February 2013
    (Y) (Y) (Y)
  • muzamirmuzamir February 2013
    Very nice bro (Y)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership