Gill Flukes Treatment
  • ParpyParpy January 2013
    Dear Sifus,

What is the best medications for gill flukes and where can I get them?
  • lautslauts January 2013
    Flubenol by Janssen Pharma , get it from Arowana.

ts
    i have been using Interpet Koi Anti-Parasit treatment for 5 days now but they are still showing signs of flashing and have tendency of staying at the bottom of the quarantine tank
  • lautslauts January 2013
    How did you conclude they have gill flukes ? Kois flash for many reasons. Since you have already used Interpet suggest observe for next few days. Meanwhile do some reading on symptoms of common diseases. There are many on this forum that should be able to help.

goodluck

ts
    You are right. I wanted to take a swab for scoping but noticed lice infestation. Been treating with dimpling for the past 2 days and they are recovering well apart for some lice that are still clinging to the fins and bodies...they should fall off soon, I think
  • AlvinAlvin January 2013
    Any photo of the lice?
  • ShukriShukri January 2013
    Parpy,
    What is dimpling? Do you mean Dimilin?
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
    Alvin
    Sorry...i did not take any photos but I am sure you can find some from the net

Shukri
    Yes, you are right, it is Dimilin. The spelling auto-correct feature on the tablet sometimes can be too smart
  • IzrulIzrul January 2013
    Dimpling sounds like food =P~ :-)) :-))
  • idrisidris January 2013
    dumpling...nyum 2
  • IzrulIzrul January 2013
    Patutla dgr mcm bunyi makanan...dumpling it is...tq bro idris :-))

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership