Thunder
  • AnuarAnuar December 2012
    Hi Bros and Sis,

There was an extraordinarily loud thunder a while back. When I went to the pond, two of my kois struggled to swim and seemed to have totally lost control of their buoyancy and balance. Definitely something to do with the thunder and lightning - as they were all okay prior to the thunderstorm. Pond ph is at 6.9.

Here's a short vid, hopefully you can see their movement in the dark.

Was wondering if there is hope left :-( . They are my best 2 fishes. I have switched off the two blowers in the pond to reduce current.

Thanks and regards.

• mrkoimrkoi December 2012
    How long the fishes already like that ? If u have an O2 tank, u can try bag the fish. I think the fishes might knocked themself to the pond wall. Hoping there is no internal injuries.
  • ogonmizuogonmizu December 2012
    Bro I think you should put them in your quarantine tank until they recover.
    And add some medications to calm them down.
    I think this should help them recover.
    Good luck bro and take care of both the lively fishes over there.
  • BthineshkumarBthineshkumar December 2012
    Bro Anuar,
    That's a real top notch koi. I immediately googled and two option.
    1) As per Mr Koi advice: Bag it with pure oxy
    2) Salting to 0.5%

I would google to find more option. Hope it recover soon
  • MfwleeMfwlee December 2012
    Unfortunately this can happen if the lightning discharge decides to run up the mains into your house. It happened to me a few years back - even burnt the high tension cable underneath the driveway, 2 Tsurumi pumps, 1 Hi Blo, and my pond lighting.
    Two of my pets had a very obvious bent spine when I went to look. My rescusistating efforts failed to save one, but my favorite Showa had a permanently bent spine until I lost her to a pH crash a few months ago.
    Surprisingly, this happened only to the larger fish - the small fellas did not seem to have been affected.
    Wish you all the luck in your efforts - this is something that none of us can plan for. :-(
    Mike Lee
    Thank you Bros.

It is fated that my oxygen tank could only fill one bag. i hope the bag will last till tomorrow morning as the showa seems a bit more relaxed now with the minimal movement space.

The sanke has been transferred to the qt. he is now bent. he is struggling just to stay straight and is upzide down most of the time.

Will also transfer the showa to the qt tomorrow.

Bro Mike, is it possible that this was caused by the lightning discharge? It was probably the brightest one i ve ever seen. I could feel the ground shaking.

The plan is to put them in shallow water and see how it goes. I guess this is one example of natural culling.

Thank you Bros.

It is fated that my oxygen tank could only fill one bag. i hope the bag will last till tomorrow morning as the showa seems a bit more relaxed now with the minimal movement space.

The sanke has been transferred to the qt. he is now bent. he is struggling just to stay straight and is upzide down most of the time.

Will also transfer the showa to the qt tomorrow.

Bro Mike, is it possible that this was caused by the lightning discharge? It was probably the brightest one i ve ever seen. I could feel the ground shaking.

The plan is to put them in shallow water and see how it goes. I guess this is one example of natural culling.

Yes, the bent spines can be caused by electricity in the water - not enough to kill the poor fellas, but enough to cause a severe muscular contraction leading to bent spines.
    Our normal trip meters cannot prevent this completely as the sudden surge in electricity can be very large.
    All my appliances were also grounded - and this probably stopped the damage from becoming a disaster.
    Keep up your good recovery efforts - our pets can sometimes show remarkable ability to recover.
    Best of luck. :)
    Mike Lee
  • ZackZack December 2012
    Bro Anuar,
    The problem you are facing is due to Catastrophic Oxygen Depletion. Found this article.

http://www.aquameds.com/articles/article?article_id=4
    My kois are my lover
  • IzrulIzrul December 2012
    Dear bros,imo,if the lightning discharge is the culprit,why only two of those swimming jewels affected?electricity in water could trigger all fish...
    Or did they bluntly slammed the wall?
    There are many articles on the net - but have a look here http://www.koivet.com/a_scoliosis.html

Mike Lee
    Bro Mike, this is actually my second incidence. First one ocurred 2 yrs ago to my chagoi, he survived the ordeal but permanently swim like a snake. One of my circuit tripped during the thunder, my tv room which is adjacent to the pond. But why it only affected the two, i dont know because they are not the largest in the pond.

Bro Zack, thanks cor the article. i think i have enough oxygen in the pond from 3 blowers to mix the water up coupled with a chiller to have higher DO saturation.

Bro Izrul, that is possibility but there is no sign of external injuries.

More than 10 yrs ago i went fishing near bakun dam in sarawak. After half day with no luck through fishing and netting, the locals there showed me a magic show. They made a bomb out of milo tin, urea, sand and gasoline, compacted them and fused them with a car battery while the milo tin was at the bottom of the river. the river was shaken with bubbles of white smoke surfacing. Momentarily some 10 or so empurau started floating, in a similar manner like the 2. this incident reminded me of that moment and also the tastiest fresh water fish...
    Empurau...thats a wow! I never try fishing eventho i hv access to empangan batu,ulu yam and empangan klang gates since im a DID officer..maybe havent caught on the fishing thrills.
    Once i saw my colleague rod swung into the air..by a glimpsed,he confirmed its a sebarau.
  • ZackZack December 2012
    Bro Anuar
    Tastiest fresh water fish??? Are you going to.... [-X
    My kois are my lover
    Bro Izrul, i got stuck in bintulu on assignment by my employer for 2 years. fishing is not really my thing, but it was an experience nonetheless. plenty more crazy stuff there, those were the days...
    Bro zack,
    Of course bro Anuar is not going to.... [-X
    Bro Zack, i meant the empurau ler...

:-)) :-)) :-))
  • ZackZack December 2012
    Bro Anuar,
    Manalah tau. Tak dapat rotan, akar pun jadi.... :-)) :-)) :-))
    My kois are my lover
    :-)) :-)) :-))
  • nocturnalnocturnal December 2012
    Abang Anuar :)
    heart breaking vid to watch, the other heart break is to see it happen to our best kois banghead
    do u remember the discussion in the old forum about the same predicament? i dun remember the details but what i remember is like what u said, to keep them in shallow water, preferabaly in a small space (measuring tank is gd) to restrict movement to aid recovery, DO is of course as high as possibble. as it is hard to use HIBlows to boost up TDO & not create too much turbulance, maybe can sewa OC for this. i know pharmacies do rent it out on weekly/monthly basis.
    as it's still depends on the severity of the injury..... but then again miracles do happen :) pray hard bang, u know u have mine :)
    all the best :)
  • pslongpslong December 2012
    Wah bro Izrul.... To bad you don't fish with your access.... Hahaha I have a 10ft aluminum boat, let's go fishin lar ! Hahahaha
    Bro Adik,

Yes, I remember the thread. If not mistaken, I also documented my chagoi incidence back then.

Both kois made through the night. The showa was upended in the bag, probably due to lack of oxygen. Immediately transferred her to the qt. Spent the whole morning setting up the filter in anticipation of a very long stay. The qt is salted and dosed with vivakoi. I noticed the showa has gained quite a bit of girth, probably attributed by Capt's Kenkona bio which I have been applying over the last 2 months. 2/3 of water in the qt is pumped from the main pond.

Here's a vid of the duo before the filtration was set up. The bent on the sanke is quite obvious. The water level is set at about 1.5 ft.

• muzamirmuzamir December 2012
    Good progress bro. Hope both beauties will completely recover soon.
  • KahhoeKahhoe December 2012
    Good Luck Bro Anuar !!! ... Hope they two recovers [-O<
    And YES !!! ... Bro Capt's Kenkona Bio Food really (Y)
    Rearing Nishikigoi are very interesting ... Just observe their development ... Everybody loves them =)
  • ShukriShukri December 2012
    Bro Anuar,
    Heart breaking news indeed. Kind of sad to hear that you have experienced the lightning situation twice. I wish I can offer a practical advice but I am also in the dark on how to cope with the situation. All I can do is my doa for the well being of the affected kois.

My situation with the lightning was rather different from yours (happened more than 8 years ago). My situation was a lightning followed by a loud thunder, and when I went out to view the pond and the fishes, out of a sudden, an affected koi floats slowly to the top, and upon being at the surface, the koi torpedoed into the wall, and died on impact......

Bro, many mishaps and casualties these days.......October to December this year is truly Black months for the kois.
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
  • DRADRA December 2012
    As'kum Anuar,
    It is oxygen depletion. There is no need to move the koi. Don't turn off any blowers, In fact aerate the pond as much as possible. I had a similar experience in 2007 and the koi recovered. Paul's Showa suffered it a year ago and he told me it recovered as well.
    Razif

how are the kois doing? hope they're recovering well after showing great improvement after 2nd day of the incident.
    lovely bodyline on the kindai showa, her snow white shiroji makes my knees go weak.... :X
    Bro Adik,

Both kois are not looking good, especially the showa which developed some infections on the vent and anal fin, saw other kois who have been nibbling. I have been spraying the purple antibiotic spray on daily basis. SHe would be lying on the floor sideways and swimming upside down in an erratic manner.

They are both in the main pond, fearing water quality and lack of oxygen if they remained at the qt. I just try not to see them, and leaving the rest to nature.

Regards.
    the news really sadden me....
    although i still feel putting them in a small spaced shallow water is the way to go to treat them, i do understand ur situation & worry :-(
    i would clean the filters, stop feeding & douse medicine that will lower down bacteria count i.e. MG or remedor to minimize infection
    i'm still praying & rooting for them to get well [-O<
    All the best bang, do keep us posted :)
    Bro Adik, thanks.

I am not putting my hope too high.

A veteran kichi dropped by and shared a similar incidence, and mentioned that this indeed could be oxygen depletion. another veteran kichi sent a video which showed remarkable recovery of a bent koi after a few months. Even though seemed similar, i think it is a bit different from the duo's total lost control of movement.

I will just let them be and see how it goes. Literally 'nyawa ikan'... Will video later.

If you want to revert back to using a shallow holding tank later - and your pond has a portion that is above the ground ( I cannot see from your videos ), it is relatively easy to link up a holding tank where the water is constantly being replenished from your main pond. Water will always find its own level - so a very small aquarium water pump will send water back to the pond, and gravity will keep your holding tank water level the same as your pond if you link both together.
    My pond has 3 feet underground, and 2 feet above - and this is what I did when I had the same misfortune strike my fish.
    Remember though that this is not quarantine !

Hang in there ... my thoughts are with you and your lovely fish. :)
    Mike Lee
  • ikankoikauikankoikau December 2012
    Bro Anuar,

So sorry to hear about this incident. But I know you have tried your level best. Hopefully nature will bring good outcome out of this towards recovery. On certain problems where body's structure involved, medication will stress the kois further. Maybe good and friendly known enviroment can ease the pain and lead to nature recovery or peacfull departure. Either way we have done our kind to our living jewels.

Regards
    Thanks Bro Mike and Capt Bro,

The infections on the showa has deteriorated further from the nibbling of the anal vent and anal fin by a couple of her pond mate. DUe to this, I have removed her back to the qt, salted and applied yellow powder. The sanke is left in the main pond where he is showing small progress.

This part of the hobby has changed into a responsibility which I think most of us dislike, what to do... :-S

This short vid shows that the sanke can at least stay upright while the showa is either upside down or on her side.

If the situation improves, then there should be high fives all round. If it does not - I do not know the real answer, but IMHO your Sanke is burning up valuable energy. A shallower tank with equally good water should help to avoid this if you feel that the situation is detiorarating.
    Another benefit is that separation into a tank of their own could also help not stress the rest of your collection ?
    The best of luck to all your efforts.
    Mike Lee
    That sanke is a very,really2 good piece.
    A catalog / textbook taisho sanshoku..pity it happen to best koi.
    Hope she will get better abg anuar.
    Indeed the Sanke is one of the best. Hope it recover soon ......
    Bro Mike, yes it would be ideal to have the same water with the pond. The challenge now is to maintain the water quality, especially the ph in this rainy season.

Bro Izrul, Bro TK,

The sanke is a male and has a skinny body for his size of slightly over 60. Not a show koi but i like him nevertheless due to the bright coloration.

Regards.
    <blockquote rel="ikankoikau">On certain problems where body's structure involved, medication will stress the kois further. </blockquote>

Abang Capt :)
    i won't do meds if it's only involves the unfortunate condition of Abang Anuar's two kois too but when infection has set in this fast, it shows over active bacteria levels in water. Malachite Green & Remedor are both mild 'medicine' in recommended dosage but very effective to bring down bacteria count. IMHO topical application to treat & seal affected area without tackling the root of the problem will put the kois in question into a vicious cycle.

i hope they are better now [-O< , both are lovely kois indeed

ps. bros & sis :) although Malachite Green (MG) is safe for our kois in recommended dosage, it is carcinogen (cause cancer) to human. do handle with care & always wear gloves when administering it. it is de-activated by uv light, hence administer it with UV switch off at night.
    The poor girl spawned in the qt today. Probably the reason why she was molested and nibbled by her pond mates earlier. I scooped out about 3/4 of a cup of eggs and about half a cup of fibrous slimes. The water was horrendous, didn't know she spawned until I saw pinkish stuff and later saw the eggs. Can see immediate result on the shrinkage in size. Inspected the infected areas, there were no improvement but they didn't get worst.

Changed water a couple of times today, and added vivakoi before doing another round of yellow powder this weekend.
  • ZackZack January 2013
    Bro Anuar,
    Did your koi recovered from the bend body issue? One of my sanke strike with similar fate on last week. Now in QT but latest update is it does not recover. :-((
    My kois are my lover
  • AnuarAnuar January 2013
    Bro Zack,

Both are in the main pond. The sanke is showing signs of recovery though with a bent body while the showa is not showing any progress.

One of the senior sifus sent me a video showing how a bent koi fully recovered (body straightened) after about 4 months. But in his case, the koi was still swimming OK despite the bent body. Another senior sifu told me the same thing, that such bent condition can improve.

Another theory is to put them in shallow water to minimize movement but in my case, maintaining the water quality in the qt is a very big challenge.

The key to higher success according to him was to improve your pond DO, based on the oxygen depletion theory. Adding an oxygen concentrator will help. In my case, I am waiting to purchase a DO meter which I have ordered to arrive before deciding whether I should further invest further in an oxygen concentrator - space and money are the constraints.

I am considering letting them go to a public mud pond - hopefully to let nature cure them.

How is the swimming stroke of your sanke? Is it snake like movement? Can she stay upright?

Good luck Bro.
    Post edited by Anuar at 2013-01-07 01:43:19 pm
  • ZackZack January 2013
    Bro Anuar,

Last week when I saw it in the shallow QT, it was trying to swim straight but each time when it does that, the head position direct it in a clockwise manner (C-shape turning). I had not seen it after that when I got an update that the body had bent. I will update when I visit it. Thanks for the quick respond bro.
    My kois are my lover
  • mrkoimrkoi January 2013
    <blockquote rel="Anuar">Bro Zack,

Both are in the main pond. The sanke is showing signs of recovery though with a bent body while the showa is not showing any progress.

One of the senior sifus sent me a video showing how a bent koi fully recovered (body straightened) after about 4 months. But in his case, the koi was still swimming OK despite the bent body. Another senior sifu told me the same thing, that such bent condition can improve.

Another theory is to put them in shallow water to minimize movement but in my case, maintaining the water quality in the qt is a very big challenge.

The key to higher success according to him was to improve your pond DO, based on the oxygen depletion theory. Adding an oxygen concentrator will help. In my case, I am waiting to purchase a DO meter which I have ordered to arrive before deciding whether I should further invest further in an oxygen concentrator - space and money are the constraints.

I am considering letting them go to a public mud pond - hopefully to let nature cure them.

How is the swimming stroke of your sanke? Is it snake like movement? Can she stay upright?

Good luck Bro.</blockquote>

Hi Bro Anuar,

Instead of sending to Public Mudpond, you can pass to me so that I can release them into my mudpond.
  • Jeremy22Jeremy22 January 2013
    Bro Anuar, i feel your pain..... This happened to 2 of my Kohakus in 2 different locations, and both times when there was heavy rainfall. On both occasions, their eyes popped out for about a week in each case, the dealers and some other Koi Kichis i spoke to then all used the term "shock", and usually means the fish has banged herself against the pond walls, after getting spooked by the loud sounds or the PH crashes due to heavy rain, hence the bent spine look.. This has happened to many other koi kichis i know and i truly feel your pain... It happened to my 2 best Kohakus, one of them was over 80cm and although both are "ok" today, if I observe them closely, they still swim funny today, although their appetite and health seem to be fine, I just dont expect much growth from them going forward and certainly cant enter shows anymore. I wish you all the very best and hope they recover. Depending on the severity of the injury or how hard they banged themselves against the wall will detrmine if they can fully recover. I have seen 2 examples of fish that have made an almost 100% recovery, so i hope yours can too. For my cases, i immediately placed her in an isolation tank with pure oxygen and shallow water and she remained there for almost 2 weeks, before being placed back into the main pond.
    Bro Azmi, I will gladly pass the baton over to you :) . Will contact you on the arrangement. I think both will make good oyagois (hopefully if they fully recover).

Bro Jeremy, thanks for the encouragement. In my case, I am trying to make this a hobby rather than a responsiblity. Right now they are both obviously not well (I dont think it is a disease but rather a disorder), and in their case, the slim recovery chance (if any) will take very long period - which I honestly dont think I can keep up with the motivation level to see through until their recovery. Further, this cull will help free up some space.

Glad that you share about the recovery on the bent spine, someone shared with me a before and after video that showed almost 100% recovery and that has actually motivated me for a month, unfortunately not beyond.
  • mrkoimrkoi January 2013
    <blockquote rel="Anuar">Bro Azmi, I will gladly pass the baton over to you :) . Will contact you on the arrangement. I think both will make good oyagois (hopefully if they fully recover).

Bro Jeremy, thanks for the encouragement. In my case, I am trying to make this a hobby rather than a responsiblity. Right now they are both obviously not well (I dont think it is a disease but rather a disorder), and in their case, the slim recovery chance (if any) will take very long period - which I honestly dont think I can keep up with the motivation level to see through until their recovery. Further, this cull will help free up some space.

Glad that you share about the recovery on the bent spine, someone shared with me a before and after video that showed almost 100% recovery and that has actually motivated me for a month, unfortunately not beyond. </blockquote>

Bro Anuar,

Noted. Just informed to me earlier so that I can arrange a quarantine tank for them.

Warm regards
    Post edited by mrkoi at 2013-01-07 07:35:21 pm
  • IzrulIzrul January 2013
    Who knows nature will cure them at their best...
    All the best to both of u bros ;-)
  • ZackZack January 2013
    I hope my sanke recover too but I do not put high hope on it. If it is fated to be as what it is right now, I will still care & put it in the pond with the rest of its friends till the day it is meant to leave this world. Amin.
    My kois are my lover
    Dear All,

I hope this video will be inspirational to all. The koi belongs to a fellow hobbyist. First video was taken in Dec 2011 while the second one was taken in Oct 2012. I understand that the body started straightening on month 4.

Regards.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OSPDCmhVrw

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUwkfp0nhhA
  • russellrussell January 2013
    Bro Anuar,

Fantastic recovery! And truly inspirational videos! Thank you so much!
  • BthineshkumarBthineshkumar January 2013
    Thanks for sharing bro Anuar. (Y)
  • IzrulIzrul January 2013
    How on earth did the sanke manage to recover =D>
    Hoping urs will be the same bro anuar :-D
    Post edited by Izrul at 2013-01-09 02:06:19 pm
    It is possibly just muscle spasm... Have googled up everywhere, heard of very isolated succesful cases, first time seeing a documented successful case. Even Sakura is now bent, and remains bent but probably due to different reason.

In this case, the person mainatains the water in pristine condition and ensures DO level near of not at saturation. there were no other treatments nor medications given.

Bro Izrul, both sanke and showa will be passed over to Bro Azmi. I "surrender" in caring for them given the remote possibility of recovery and my family commitment of travelling, etc.. I think mud pond will be good for them.

• nocturnalnocturnal January 2013
    <blockquote rel="Anuar">
    </blockquote>

interested in the product u mention, have u got it? please share :)
    Bro Adik, you meant the DO meter?

The company hasnt gotten the stock yet. It is actually the pen type as opposed to the normal DO meter with probes. They have one unit left but with some missing parts. they do however carry the normal ones, but the pen type cost about half. the company website is www.unidex.com.my but the pen type is not in the website.

The oxygen concentrator that i am looking at is a medical grade philips respironics but i am still thinking against going deeper into the hobby.

Regards.
  • nocturnalnocturnal February 2013
    sorry for my crazy late reply Abang Anuar
    yes i was asking about the DO meter, sorry for not being more specific. i've measured TDO last two years but with more kois now i'm curious to know where i'm at the moment.

ya, gd idea to get a gd OC. friends that have the china made ones told me theirs kaput less than a year while the ones using AirSep said it's still going strong after 2 years :)
    Post edited by nocturnal at 2013-02-01 01:22:21 am
  • pandaipandai February 2013
    <blockquote rel="Anuar">The company hasnt gotten the stock yet. It is actually the pen type as opposed to the normal DO meter with probes. They have one unit left but with some missing parts. they do however carry the normal ones, but the pen type cost about half. the company website is www.unidex.com.my but the pen type is not in the website.</blockquote>

Bro Anuar,

May I know what is the price for the DO meter for the normal one and for the pen type? Do they need any consumable chemicals/reactants/parts? Have you gotten it yet? And last but not least, once you get it and managed to use it, would it then be available for rent? ;-)
    Get Kenkona Koi and Kenkona Bio at special price online at http://kenkonakoi.blogspot.com/
  • AnuarAnuar February 2013
    Bro Pandai,

The usual looking DO meter costs about RM1.6K while the pen type is about half of that. Both of them come with some consumables but I am not sure what for.

Have not gotten mine yet, not sure also whether my order was taken seriously as I have not heard from them despite a couple of follow up calls. I am still interested to get it but not really in a hurry.
  • nocturnalnocturnal February 2013
    Abang Pandai :)

u can have a professional testing company to do TDO test for u, i know Abang Paul (PH8) used to have permulab did it for him. they test other parameters too. price ranging between rm25-rm40 for each parameter (if it doesn't change :D )

• pandaipandai February 2013
    Actually my plan was to try a few different setups and find the best setup that gives maximum DO while at the same time maintain good aesthetics and visual presentation. It's a comparison between calm and bubble-less water vs. jacuzzi effect with maximum DO. If I can achieve maximum DO but maintain calm and bubble-less water at the same time - that would be perfect! The DO meter would help in getting immediate result while trying various possible setups.
    Get Kenkona Koi and Kenkona Bio at special price online at http://kenkonakoi.blogspot.com/
  • tswerntswern February 2013
    @bro pandai. Had same dilemma. End of the day had decided on maximum DO. Reason being I realized people would only be in front of the pond like for like few hours a day.

When one wants to see the fish, just make sure there is a handy ball valve around at a handy location to switch off the air. :P
  • andysiaandysia April 2013
    Hi all!

I have to bring up this thread again because one of my kois was affected by the loud thunder yesterday evening. What happened was after a loud thunder, my nisai sakai sanke (male) suddenly swam upside down. My HM discovered that and informed me. I rushed home to bowl him out (already weak & half-unconscious) and put in measurement tank with 50% fresh water, 0.2% salt and air stones.

I learned from this thread that I have to hold the fish upright. I did so for about 30mins and slowly the sanke was able to stay upright on its own after 1hr. Sadly, the body was already bent as happened to other forummers. :-S

I still don't know what to do from now. Lucky thing is that I managed to save the koi. Still praying hard that he will recover as time passes by.

Also appreciate advice from any forummer who has successfully cure a bent spine because of thunder.

Regards,
    Andy Sia

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/12816/Nisai Sakai Sanke.gif

http://youtu.be/NFu-nm-k_YA
  • AnuarAnuar April 2013
    Hi Bro Andy,

Sorry to read about your incident. Sorry, i didnt see through till the end of my 2 kois as mentioned, so nothing much to share. i was told that both kois didnt make it.
    In my opinion, as long as the koi is not facing any buoyancy problem, ie can stay upright and can control buoyancy there is a chance of almost full recovery. However, if she is facing buoyancy problem, it will be very challenging.

Good luck and keep us updated.
  • andysiaandysia May 2013
    Thanks bro Anuar ...

My koi is gradually recovering, now able to stay upright all the time. However, the bent body is causing him to swim like a snake :-( .

I am gradually reducing the salinity level, i.e. changing 30% dechlorinated fresh water every day.

Will see whether the koi is able to get stronger. Will eventually put him back in main pond end of this week or make a very tough decision to cull him.

Never have thought that loud thunder can cause some a mishap to koi!
  • ShukriShukri May 2013
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership