Gosanke Koi 1st Championship
  • gosankekoigosankekoi November 2012
    Dear All Koi Hobbyst,

We are conducting our 1st Gosanke Series Championship. Raymond had successful secured good quality kois from famous farm Dainichi, Sakai, Kondo, Taniguchi and Omosako for these coming event. You may see the fish in our coming new shipment end of November. All details and photos will posting soon. For more info please call 0123729978. Stay Tuned!!

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/10739/1st CHAMPIONSHIP.jpg
    Post edited by Shukri at 2012-12-13 07:43:58 pm
  • sivakoisivakoi November 2012
    Crazy grow out year 2013 is gonna be :-D
  • pandaipandai November 2012
    Waaa... Like this, my pond will soon be like a sardine can!!! :-D
    Get Kenkona Koi and Kenkona Bio at special price online at http://kenkonakoi.blogspot.com/
    Post edited by pandai at 2012-11-20 06:39:04 pm
  • mrkoimrkoi November 2012
    <blockquote rel="pandai">Waaa... Like this, my pond will soon be like a sardine can!!! :-D </blockquote>

Hahaha. Must "kow-kow" culling like this.

• IzrulIzrul November 2012
    Im in !!!
    Really looking for a nice showa...
  • gosankekoigosankekoi November 2012
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/10670/Interest Free Instalment Plan.jpg
  • IzrulIzrul November 2012
    kaw2 price cannot la...
  • jamiltjamilt November 2012
    how do i bookmark this discusssiom
  • ShukriShukri November 2012
    Bro Jamil,
    Go to the top most, point your cursor to the right of 'General', it will show bookmark and then press enter or click the right mouse...........
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
  • jamiltjamilt November 2012
    tq bro shukri - done
    Post edited by jamilt at 2012-11-21 10:43:07 pm
  • grinkz01grinkz01 November 2012
    abang shukri, thanks!!! been spending many and long time to do un-bookmark from my accidental bookmark. Now I know secret (or hidden) button of this forum :-D .......thanks!
    Post edited by grinkz01 at 2012-11-22 01:12:59 am
  • ShukriShukri November 2012
    You are welcome Bro Ming and Bro Jamil........
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
  • gosankekoigosankekoi December 2012
    Dear All Koi Hobbyist,

We are pleased to announce that our 1st Championship 2013 will be held at Gosanke Koi , Taman Desa. We are proud to say this Grow Out is “ Value For Money” You can trust us with our fish quality. Our 1st Hoshikin Grow Out was successful conducted and quality meets hobbyist satisfaction. The” 1st grow out” fishes also won big prize in 2nd Wakaigoi show.

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/10740/prize won.jpg

You may also click the link below for all story about
    http://www.koianswers.com/discussion/1469/gosankekoi-1st-grow-out-09-sept-2012/#Item_314

Below are common Q & A, If you have any queries please do not hesitate to let us know.

Question & Answer

Price?
    Group A Shiro Utsuri – RM 699.00 & RM 999.00
    Group B Kohaku & Sanke – RM 900.00 & RM 1200.00
    Group C Showa – RM 900.00 & RM 1200.00

When is the launching date?
    Will make announcement again after all photos posted.

How to select?
    We will post all the fishes photo for preview. You can select and make payment on the fishes you want on launching date(first come first serve basis) & day onwards. (Maybank & PBB 6-12months installment ,0 interest with T&C provided)

Nursery facility provided?
    Yes, applicable to overseas , outstation and local hobbyist, however we encourage the local hobbyist to bring home and groom the fishes.
    Gosanke Koi Service Centre (M) Sdn Bhd does not take any liability for risk of injury or death of koi. However the management will take special precaution and good care to manage and minimize the risk.
    RM 50.00 per fish per month.

Grow Out Period?
    6 to 9 months .

Judging Day?
    June to September (tentative date depends on Japanese Judges)

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/10765/Grand Champion.jpg
    Post edited by Shukri at 2012-12-13 07:45:26 pm
  • ShukriShukri December 2012
    (Y) (Y) (Y)
  • KahhoeKahhoe December 2012
    (Y) :-D (Y)
    Rearing Nishikigoi are very interesting ... Just observe their development ... Everybody loves them =)
  • grinkz01grinkz01 December 2012
    overseas also possible to join?
  • YipmYipm December 2012
    Excellent bro Raymond
  • k0kwa1k0kwa1 December 2012
    does shiro bekko belong to any group of these competition categories ?
    just wanted to know it =)
    bro kokwa...definitely no, bekko isn't part of this
  • k0kwa1k0kwa1 December 2012
    ouh okie thanks bro grinkz =D
    Dear grinkz01,

Yes, the overseas hobbyist are welcoming. You can select the fish from photos, we will try to secure the fish for you on the launching date. After fish confirm secured, payment received in a week, the fish is yours.

You can decide to put them into friend's pond which nearby or under our nursery care till judging date.

Thanks

• BthineshkumarBthineshkumar December 2012
    Hi Gosanke Team,

Pls advice the koi's from which farm.
    @gosankekoi, when the fish pictures will be posted?
    Hi TK,

A) shiro utsuri from Omosako farm
    B) kohaku & sanke from Sakai & Kondo Farm
    C) Showa from Dainichi

Thanks
    Hi grinkz01,

Tomorrow our boss Raymond will start final culling the fish which not up to standard. Probably will post up next week.

Thanks & stay tuned
    All are my fav farm.

Hope to see some pics soon :)
  • pandaipandai December 2012
    Aiyaaa!!!! Overstocked lagi la...!!!! banghead
    Get Kenkona Koi and Kenkona Bio at special price online at http://kenkonakoi.blogspot.com/
    calm bro pandai don't bang ur head off...u are still in recovery time bro..... :-D

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/10911/launching date.jpg

Here are photos for preview!!

Their size are from 15cm - 20cm!!

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/10912/SR 999-1.jpg
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/10913/SR 999-2.jpg
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/10914/SR 999-3.jpg
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/10915/SR 999-4.jpg
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/10916/SR 699-5.jpg
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/10917/SR 699-6.jpg
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/10918/SR 699-7.jpg
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/10919/SR 699-8.jpg
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/10920/SK-900-1.jpg
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/10921/SK-900-2.jpg
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/10922/sk-900-3.jpg
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/10923/sk-900-4.jpg
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/10924/sk-900-5.jpg
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/10925/sk-1200-6.jpg
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/10926/sk-1200-7.jpg
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/10932/SW-900-1.jpg
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/10933/SW-900-2.jpg
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/10934/SW-900-3.jpg
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/10935/SW-900-4.jpg
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/10936/SW-1200-5.jpg
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/10937/SW-1200-6.jpg
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/10938/SW-1200-7.jpg
  • koikichivnkoikichivn December 2012
    Thats great event, I am in..
    I also asking Koikichi in Vietnam to join with Koikichi Malaysian for these amazing events,.. I hope to see some more koikichi from Vietnam ...
    A very Great and Exciting event !!!
    Must Join (Y) (Y) (Y)
    Real Challenging :-D
    Rearing Nishikigoi are very interesting ... Just observe their development ... Everybody loves them =)
    Try to book Shiro Utsuri no 18........got takers already.......... :p
  • kolampkolamp December 2012
    <blockquote rel="Shukri">Try to book Shiro Utsuri no 18........got takers already.......... :p </blockquote>
    Sifu Shukri,

How bout the Kohaku Sakai no.13? Yay or nay? :-D
    <blockquote rel="Shukri">Try to book Shiro Utsuri no 18........got takers already.......... :p </blockquote>

Bro Shukri , Looks like that fish now has best body :-D
  • pslongpslong December 2012
    Hahaha bang Shukri , I like 18 too.... For kohaku some of the 2 step kondos look good too :-D
  • IzrulIzrul December 2012
    How about kondo kohaku no 31?
    Opinions....
    No 18 has the potential Bro.......wonder who beat me to this Shiro....... :-q
    <blockquote rel="kolamp"><blockquote rel="Shukri">Try to book Shiro Utsuri no 18........got takers already.......... :p </blockquote>
    Sifu Shukri,

How bout the Kohaku Sakai no.13? Yay or nay? :-D </blockquote>

Bro kolamp, that is a not bad 2 step Kohaku, white nose compliment with the Odome.......
    <blockquote rel="Izrul">How about kondo kohaku no 31?
    Opinions....</blockquote>

A 4 step, looks clean.......pattern is quite nice (opinion from a Body guy).....you can try Bro Izrul......
    In my opinion Shiro no.59 is a future fish........onces the Sumi emerge, this will be a good fish. My hunch is this is a female.....
    Showa no 41 8-)
    Looks like no 1 is free this Saturday ? 8->
    Hope it will not be boring this sat ... (:|
    Post edited by Kahhoe at 2012-12-13 09:59:32 am
    Bro Kahhoe,
    I have already booked 4 kois for the GO, and many more have done secretly behind the scene........
    Post edited by Shukri at 2012-12-13 04:38:30 pm
    Oic ... Haha ... Bro Shukri ... Mind share your pcs ? ... Curious la ... Want to see sifu's pcs ... :X Currently i just booked 1 showa only ... I know many shiro were booked behind the scene ... :)>-
    Post edited by Kahhoe at 2012-12-17 05:55:45 am
    Kahhoe,
    Please PM me the Showa piece that you have chosen........
    Ok
  • AnuarAnuar December 2012
    What will happen on Saturday? Can we hijack the reserved kois?
    Hahaha ... Looks cruel bro Anuar ... [-X
    Not my 4 pieces that I have already identified........ :-)) :-D
    Hope dont aimmed my shiro :-)) :-)) :-)) ... Bro Shukri knew which 1 ady 8-)
    Just asking Bros....

Reserved means confirmed booking then?

For me yes :-D
    Others i dont know :-?
  • YipmYipm December 2012
    Sukri reserved only bro Anuar. After Wan Tu Som we will know who is the winner.Maybe luck for our Dr Koi will change in 2013. 2012 not so sure.
    >:-) hehe
  • YipmYipm December 2012
    Aiya bro Anuar his luck has just changed. Now he gets what he wants.
    Bro Michael, fair play lah..... Kacau kacau saja... Play along lah >:-)
    Hi all
    Please be kind welcome our Koikichi from Vietnam to attend this event...
    Welcome all koi kichis from Vietnam........... :-D
    No one can take my booked kois........hehehehe! No more one two som.......Bro Yipm is too good with that........ :-))
    Hi Koikichivn ,
    Welcome all koikichi from Vietnam ... This time not only local ... but internatioanal as well (handshake)
  • idrisidris December 2012
    I thought select and pay tomorrow..if already have reserve..not fair lah...hahahaha...like that 2 weeks ago can reserve..hehehe
    Can reserve la behind the scene bro idris...i also reserve one piece keh keh keh....
    But withdrawn yesterday cos that piece too small...like ikan bilis one :-)) :-))
  • megatronmegatron December 2012
    Can reserve? Where is the first come first serve? You go there to queue from mid night also cannot get the piece that you want, Like that no fun la.......
    Don't ask me why!!!
    Dear all,

You are right, we accept booking means for those who can't attend to the launching day, we represent them to select the fish on behalf . Why we reject same booking because we can't help 2 customer to secured the same fish, unless both of you willing to one two zoom.

On the day, we will select the fish according customer 's booking, we have mention to them not 100% can secure the fish.

We try to work out this way, because we don't want to see customer end up with the fish that they
    don't want.

Thanks

Regards
  • megatronmegatron December 2012
    Thanks for clarification, this is a very fair game indeed.
    Don't ask me why!!!
    What will happen at gosanke tomorrow? What time will the sale start? How does first come first serve works?

Regards.
    Thanks Anuar for the good question, tomorrow we open as usual 10am. For those who intend to select fish, please look for register .

We have 6 workers, two will helping for booking selection, 3 will serve for walk in customer according the registration.

Sales will start from 10 am. Our workers will start secure the booking fishes from 10am as you all.

Thanks

Regards
    Start bowling now!!
    Good Job Gosankekoi and Bro. Seng Choon !!! =;
    They really hold their promises ... The fish is bowl at sharp timing and most importantly ... FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis ... This is fair enough ... for those who booked their pcs and those who come personally at sharp timing (Y) (Y) (Y) ... Especially Bro Seng Choon ... The earliest ... Hehehe
    But for me ...Due to i washed my pond this morning and Jam ... So i am late for few minutes ... My booking was a Showa which is successfully catched by Gosankekoi ... But my shiro was caught by Bro . Seng Choon eventhough i have ady book ... :-(( :-(( :-(( due to first come first serve basis ... But luckily Bro . Seng Choon was the one who scopped and he is so so so good :-D :-D :-D ... He pass this piece to me ... eventhough i know this is his favourite body ... Hehehe ... Anyway ... Thankssss alot to Bro Seng Choon for passing this pcs to me and Gosankekoi for your honesty and promises ... ありがとう !!! :-)) :-)) :-))
    And thanks to Bro Seng Choon to physically secure the 4 fishes for me, as I am not available. Luckily that Seng Choon was three, else the fishes would have gone to someone else....... :-D Thanks Gosankekoi for being fair to everyone.......Looking forward to a good GO.
    Dear Kah Hoe,

Thanks for your understanding, sorry for unable secure the fish for you because Seng Choon was faster than us. Due to first come first serve basis, he can have the fish. Glad to hear that he willing to pass the fish to you.

Thanks

Regards
    True Koiship shown by our Bro Seng Choon.......... (Y) (Y) (Y)
    Hehehehe ... Very good Bro. Seng Choon ... I hardly can find a person like u le ... Thanks again (handshake) =D> :-D
    =D> (Y) =D>
    And not forgetting our Capt. Borman too :-D :-D :-D ... During the arrival of this batch of Shiro ...and was my first omosako shiro ... He had also pass me a pcs of shiro which is his favourite choice too ... U two guys are too good ... Hehehe ... Thank you thank you thank you ありがとう !!! :-)) (handshake) :-D
    Superb brother hood =D> =D> =D>
  • SengChoonSengChoon December 2012
    No prob bros. All in the spirit of the hobby.

Actually, I was early because I could not sleep in, probably due to jetlag after landing back from Japan yesterday. As you all know, Japan is one hour ahead and normally, me and my wife wakes up about 8am daily in Japan. So when we got back, we still wake up at 8am on Japan time. But here its 7am! So after breakfast this morning, I just head out to Gosanke as I have got nothing better to do. :-D
    Post edited by SengChoon at 2012-12-15 11:03:52 pm
    Thanks Gosankekoi had secured many nice fishes for our kichi in vietnam..
  • gosankekoigosankekoi February 2013
    Dear all,

Clearance discount 30% ~ 50% on Grow Out fishes. The size of the fishes now around 25-35cm.
    Hurry, don't miss it! Visit us or call office @ 0379879532 for more information.

Regards

• tohon99tohon99 February 2013
    Hi Brother

Any chance to see the fish by photo since Im in Sarawak? My preference is kohaku, showa, sanke, shiro, asagi, yamabuki and platinum ogon.
    Hi tohon99,

Pm send, pls check inbox.

Thanks
  • andysiaandysia February 2013
    Hi Raymond / Amanda,

For the clearance discount, pls pm me photos of Kohakus (if any) & price. Thanks.
  • tswerntswern February 2013
    Dear Gosankekoi,

Please PM me as well.

Cheers!
  • pandaipandai February 2013
    Might as well post here for everyone to see lah...! :-D

Who knows... There's always one more space for yet another fish in our pond.... :-))
    Dear all,

Below videos are taken by 27th Feb, you may find the discount and price stated on the photo attached.

Thanks

30% Discount

50% Discount

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/12070/SK-900-1.jpg

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/12071/SK-900-2.jpg

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/12072/sk-900-3.jpg

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/12073/sk-900-4.jpg

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/12074/sk-900-5.jpg

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/12075/sk-1200-6.jpg

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/12076/sk-1200-7.jpg

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/12077/SR 999-1.jpg

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/12078/SR 999-2.jpg

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/12079/SR 999-3.jpg

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/12080/SR 999-4.jpg

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/12081/SR 699-5.jpg

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/12082/SR 699-6.jpg

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/12083/SR 699-7.jpg

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/12084/SR 699-8.jpg

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/12085/SW-900-1.jpg

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/12086/SW-900-2.jpg

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/12087/SW-900-3.jpg

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/12088/SW-900-4.jpg

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/12089/SW-1200-5.jpg

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/12090/SW-1200-6.jpg

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/12091/SW-1200-7.jpg
  • pandaipandai February 2013
    Nice! Anyone wants to go shopping this weekend? Any sifu can spare some time to provide free consultation service in tosai selection for us newbies??? ;-)
  • gosankekoigosankekoi September 2013
    To All Participant,

Please take note that our Ist Championship judging day will be tentative schedule at 5th Oct 2013(Saturday) 1 day before Wakagoi show. Do prepare and condition your entry kois now for the challenge.

Stay tune for update information ...

* Subject to change-
    Still waiting for the solid confirmation from Japan..

• gosankekoigosankekoi September 2013
    Dear All Participant,

Due to some unavoidable circumstances, the 1st Championship judging day scheduled initially for 5th October 2013 has been postponed to mid of December 2013.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

• gosankekoigosankekoi November 2013
    Dear All Participant,

We are please to inform that our 1st Championship confirmed be held as below:-

-Date : 22nd Dec 2013 (Sunday)
    -Venue: Gosanke Koi Service Centre, Tmn Desa.
    -Judges: Mr Takamitsu Sekiguchi from Sekiguchi Koi Farm
    : Mr Toshiaki Sakai from Yamamatsu Koi Farm (commonly known as "Matsunosuke")

Please prepare and condition your entry kois now for the challenge.

Stay Tune for more information
  • ShukriShukri November 2013
    I will be out of the country on that date. I will make arrangements somehow for the fishes to be there for the final show down.............
  • gosankekoigosankekoi December 2013
    Dear All Participant,

We have finalise the program as below:-

-Date : 22nd Dec 2013 (Sunday)
    -Venue: Gosanke Koi Service Centre, Tmn Desa.
    -Judges: Mr Takamitsu Sekiguchi from Sekiguchi Koi Farm
    : Mr Toshiaki Sakai from Yamamatsu Koi Farm (commonly known as "Matsunosuke")

11:00 - 12:00pm - Benching (refreshment serve)
    12:00 - 01:00pm - Judging and prize presentation
    01:00 - 01:15pm - Judges comments
    0130pm - De-benching

See You!!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership