Seijuro Showa
  • ikankoikauikankoikau November 2010
    Hi everyone,

Just to warm up Seijuro GO, here are my new Seijuro. I guess cannot wait for THE day la. Furthermore I won't be around. Feel free to comment.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4085/5192047726_c7a9594d43_z.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bormankhoo/5192047726/in/photostream/
    Post edited by AndySitt at 2010-11-21 06:01:35 am
  • etanoetano November 2010
    Bro tak boleh open the link, need login. Try to attach it here instead.
    MyKoiKichi.com ~ A new koi blog.
  • jaysonjayson November 2010
    bro can not view the photo although i login into flickr. no authorise to view the photo.
    Sorry bro. I tot so it's going to be a problem :-)

Anyway I have allow public to see the pic in flickr. Shud be able to view it now.

I am using iPad and when I try to attach a pic, the browse prompt didn't come out. Only "Choose File" came out but unable to select it. Can anybody help me pls.

Looks like I got to do it on pc lor.
  • JamesJames November 2010
    Bro, the 2nd showa is what I've been looking for. Love the balanced hi and sumi all along the head and body with enough white space... mana dapat ni?
  • DanleeDanlee November 2010
    Capt Borman,

Nice Showa.... Like Bro James, I also like second showa more - very balanced pattern with 3 colours in all 3 sections (head , body, tail). Very good pick.
    James> fr atari bro. Happened to be in KL when the new stock arrived. Look see look see, acc bought 7 kois :-) I need to go to rehab la, always cannot tahan. Bought 2 showas, kikusui, ginrin ochiba & kujaku from Seijuro and a tancho & tancho snake from sekiguchi.

Danial> I saw it the first time and straight pick up. Actually I also want you guys to warm up for the GO :-)
    But all the kois are q small. Mostly below 20cm.

Thanks for you comments bro.
    Capt, I was also at atari desa. But was told all the tategois already taken up. And I was there early already le, u got VIP access ar? Or were u at atari tropicana?

I oso got a kujaku but not from seijuro le?
    I got it fr Tropicana branch. Surely not VIP access as I was there around 4pm. I was told it was crowded in the morning. Somebody else must hv picked the tategois lor :-)

Ikk
    alamak, i oni went to atari desa....
  • ShukriShukri November 2010
    Wah James, ta pau all the good Tosais I see....... You are learning fast my friend......
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
    Bro Shukri, didn't learn anything. Bro Seng Choon chose for me. But we JV on a good show showa with terribly good body, but so-so pattern.
  • etanoetano November 2010
    Wah, koi also can JV? How split share later?
    MyKoiKichi.com ~ A new koi blog.
    Bro Elmen, Seng Choon didn't really want it, but hard to let go. He was ready to let go from his selected tub into main pond at desa, but hesitated. So I told him we share lo... just for fun ma... but body really solid for such a small size.

later sell lo...
  • SengChoonSengChoon November 2010
    Hi Bro Elmen,

JV can bring a lot of "ong", perhaps win some koi show with it.

Btw, This showa has a superb body, big head and balance pattern. Only weakness is that it has a little too much sumi on the tail portion. I felt it was just a minor demerit as its other strong points can bring out the elegance of the fish.

Will try to take a pic this weekend for everyone to comment.

Bro Seng Choon, are we entering this koi for shinkokai? The sumi not ready right?
  • SengChoonSengChoon November 2010
    Need to wait closer to the event to determine.

<blockquote rel="James">Bro Seng Choon, are we entering this koi for shinkokai? The sumi not ready right?</blockquote>
    Post edited by SengChoon at 2010-11-26 05:39:29 am

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership