New elected President for Singapore koi club 2012
  • koi888koi888 June 2012
    Hi: Jemmy Tan

Best wishes and congratulations for being elected as the new president for Singapore Koi Club 2012.
    May your new leadership roles bring up Singapore Koi Club to a higher level.
  • ShukriShukri June 2012
    Bro Jem,
    Congratulations are in order........... =D>
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
  • kominatokominato June 2012
    Congratulations !
  • WilganWilgan June 2012
    Congrates Bro Jemmy! :)
  • ashfaqashfaq June 2012
    Congratulations (handshake)
    Thanks,
    Ashfaq from India-Chennai
  • DanleeDanlee June 2012
    Bro Jemmy,

Congratulations................ =D> =D> =D> =D>
    Post edited by Danlee at 2012-06-23 09:09:25 pm
  • tomotachitomotachi June 2012
    Congratulations
  • kominatokominato June 2012
    Congrats !!!
  • harry_luhurharry_luhur June 2012
    Congratulations

Regards,

Harry Luhur
  • ThiamHwaThiamHwa June 2012
    Congratulations Brother Jemmy!
  • ROYROY June 2012
    Bro Jemmy,

Congratulations! A new chapter for the ZNA Singapore Koi club. Looking forward to your leadership to enhance n share the Joy of " Koi Keeping & Appreciation " for All !

Well Wishes,
    Roy
  • lautslauts June 2012
    Bro Jemmy,

Congratulations is in order . =D> =D>
    Many koi bros have fallen by the wayside with the hobby thro the years but you have remained strong and stronger now. ^:)^ ^:)^

ts
    Post edited by lauts at 2012-06-24 12:41:10 am
  • JemJem June 2012
    Dear Roy, Thiam Hwa, Dan, Shukri and all dear Bros in the Koi fraternity,

Thank you very much indeed for the congrats and well wishes!

It is always good to have some changes for the better. Otherwise we will be like the dinosaurs who disappear from the face of the earth because they couldn't adapt to the changed environment.

See you all at the 3rd NHA Show next weekend. Looking forward to seeing Bro David, Bro Max, Bro Frankie and all our dear Bros from Singapore, Malaysia & Indonesia.

Warm regards to All.

Jem
    Post edited by Jem at 2012-06-23 11:45:43 pm
  • ShukriShukri June 2012
    Under the new leadership, I am sure that there will be interesting things to come from the ZNA Singapore side......
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
  • monscinemonscine June 2012
    Bro Jemmy,

Congratulations! May more success of ZNA Singapore Koi Club under your leadership :)
  • BthineshkumarBthineshkumar June 2012
    Bro Jemmy,

Congrats.....
  • ChengAunChengAun June 2012
    Congratulations!!! =D>
    Be updated in the world of koi. Jangankan seperti "Koi di bawah bottom drain"
  • cookcpucookcpu June 2012
    Bro Jemmy

Congrats.
  • JemJem June 2012
    Dear Bros William, Cheng Aun, BtKumar, Handy & Shukri,

Thank you.

Warm regards.

Jem
  • vinsonchuavinsonchua June 2012
    Congrats to Bro Jemmy on your new role. Hope that the local koi community will move forward united under your leadership. Looking forward to the changes that will forge new friendship and constructive development within the industry.
  • JemJem June 2012
    Dear Bro Vinson,

Thank you for the good wishes.

Together with Bro David, Bro Max and all ZNA and NHA members and koi dealers we can forge a strong united koi fraternity in Singapore and Malaysia. So long as we have the passion and love for koi, koi keeping and the desire and drive to ensure that the koi fraternity stay united and flourish, I am sure we can succeed with all our members' support.

Warm regards.

Jem
    Post edited by Jem at 2012-06-24 08:04:51 pm
  • HWONGHWONG June 2012
    Bro Jemmy,

Congratulations!
    If you are at liberty, it would be great to know the line-up of the new SKC office bearers.
    Wishing You and committee great success in the coming years =D>
    Post edited by HWONG at 2012-06-24 11:43:25 pm
  • JemJem June 2012
    Bro Hee Heng,

Thanks very much for your Congrats & well wishes.

We are grateful for your support and the support of Bro Yit Kok and Bros from Malaysia ZNA.

The new GC will be meeting next week to finalize the line-up of office bearers and will revert.

Cya at the 3rd NHA this weekend. Let's get together for drinks/makan when we next meet.

Warm regards.

Jem
  • melvvvmelvvv June 2012
    Hi Jemmy,

Congrats...... hope the club will grow under your leadership...

Melvin
  • JemJem June 2012
    Hi Bro Melvin,

Are you the same Melvin I met in Jakarta during the 1st Rinyukai Super Koi Show 15-17JUN2012??

Thanks Bro.

Good to catch up again and Cya this weekend at Max's if you are coming to help David & Max.

Jem
  • DAVIDSOONDAVIDSOON June 2012
    Congrats Brother Jemmy ,

Singapore Koi Club , ZNA Singapore Chapter , was established in 1989 , with the good effort of our late Mr. Lim Kim San , together with his good buddies , Dr. W.C Cheng and Dr.Tan Cheng Bock , who were both our Special Honourable Guests who help graced the last 2 NHA Koi Show here ( 2010 & 2011 ).

I truly admired what our Pioneers envisaged , and brought forth " Friendship Thru Scales " , which promotes not only community friendship , but rather a Universal understanding of what Koi Keeping really was , and with this , I Thank Them for what we know and the Spirit of Brotherhood left behind by these 3 Good Gentlemen .

It's never easy being the bearer of this Nishikigoi Flag , but I truly admired Mr Richard Tan , who had help carried this legacy of our Pioneer's effort the last many years ,and even through the few economical downturn , Mr Richard Tan did stood tall for many years and had kept the koi fraternity very much alive . I wished Mr Richard Tan well , and hope Mr Richard Tan can continue to spend his time with the community , and share his knowledge and understanding of this hobby and allow the Legacy of our Pioneers to linger through him . I admired him for his contributions , as he pass the baton to Brother Jemmy .

Once again Brother Jemmy , I congratulate You on being the new Bearer of the National Koi Flag in Singapore , and always hope more can be seen and heard about our Nishikigoi Chapter and coming events , which will help enhance the learning curves of many , and keep the koi fraternity going for many more good years to come .

With more Authority , comes more Responsibilties , which I believe you will be able to live up to the challenge and bring forth more interesting events for the Koi Lovers here , as well as our neighbouring koi brothers .

God Bless

David Soon.
    The Best is Yet to Come .
  • JemJem June 2012
    Dear Bro David,

Thank you for the congrats.

Thank you also for giving us the illustrious history of the Singapore Koi Club under the founding Fathers, the late Lim Kim San, Dr Tan Cheng Bok ( Chartered President ) and Dr W C Cheng.

I have always been an ardent follower of your threads/comments and discussions on the Malaysian koi forum and also on the 'koianswers.com'. Your contributions to the koi fraternity in the recent years have been tremendous and your contribution to the Singapore ZNA Chapter during the 1st Asia Cup, which was held in Singapore, was nothing short of remarkable. You have my and my newly elected GC Members' respect and gratitude. We hope that together we can forge better love for koi, koi appreciation and understanding amongst our koi fraternity here and in the Asean region as well.

There will be many challenges ahead for me and my newly elected GC Members ( many of whom are also helping out with during this 3rd NHA Show ) who are deeply committed to forging closer ties with our members, koi dealers and the koi fraternity in general.

May I take the opportunity of wishing you, Bro Max and all who are involved in the 3rd NHA 2012 Championship Koi show every success. Can I contribute a table for our GC Members during your Saturday night dinner event?

Warm regards.

Jem

Post edited by Jem at 2012-06-26 04:43:33 pm
  • SengChoonSengChoon June 2012
    Bro Jemmy,

My congratulations to you. Looks like your work is already cut out for you. Looking forward to the activities of the coming year.

Cheers again!
  • koi888koi888 June 2012
    Dear :Bro David and Bro Jemmy

Wish both bro can work together hand in hand with all support from dealer ,international koi hobby and asia koi bro to rewrite and create new history for Singapore koi chapter .
    All koi passion lovers let pray hard and wish there is a THE GREAT SINGAPORE SUPER KOI SHOW held in the near future..

warmest regards
    Steven & Eugene
    Post edited by koi888 at 2012-06-26 09:44:00 pm
  • JemJem June 2012
    Dear Bro Seng Choon, Steven & Eugene,

Thanks for the congrats.

It would be lovely if we can get round to looking at a 'Super Singapore Koi Show' in the future with plenty of sponsors and support from all members from ZNA and NHA and all koi dealers in the Singapore koi fraternity supported by koi entries from our dear Bros from abroad as well.

At the moment Bro David is busy with the organization of the 3rd NHA and my team and I are busy in the handing/takeover process. We may explore the possibility of doing a show together in the future but that has to wait for the moment.

Our ZNA Singapore Chapter is looking at the next koi show possibly in November 2012 and will keep you informed when details are available.

Warm regards.

Jem
    Post edited by Jem at 2012-06-27 01:46:17 pm
  • ShukriShukri June 2012
    Bro Jem,
    I do not have any doubt that under your leadership that we will see the positive continuation of Koi related programs in Singapore. And hope to see more of the
    Singaporean participations in the Malaysian Koi Shows and vice versa.
  • koikitkoikit June 2012
    Bro jem... congrats...
  • JemJem June 2012
    Dear Bro Shukri & Bro Kit,

Thanks for your congrats and vote of confidence.

My GC members and I will pledge to work hard to remain positive and continue to forge closer ties within the koi fraternity.

Yes. I shall have to return to Malaysia to defend the GC title I won at your 9th Malaysia ZNA Show and to meet up with all our koi brothers, including Datuk Razif, Yit Kok, Paul, Hee Heng, Dave and all the dear bros of the Malaysia ZNA and some of our bros from Brunei.

Warm regards to All.

Jem

• DAVIDSOONDAVIDSOON July 2012

Dear :Bro David and Bro Jemmy

Wish both bro can work together hand in hand with all support from dealer ,international koi hobby and asia koi bro to rewrite and create new history for Singapore koi chapter .
    All koi passion lovers let pray hard and wish there is a THE GREAT SINGAPORE SUPER KOI SHOW held in the near future..

warmest regards
    Steven & Eugene

Unquote

+++++++++

====

Dear Bro Seng Choon, Steven & Eugene,

Thanks for the congrats.

It would be lovely if we can get round to looking at a 'Super Singapore Koi Show' in the future with plenty of sponsors and support from all members from ZNA and NHA and all koi dealers in the Singapore koi fraternity supported by koi entries from our dear Bros from abroad as well.

At the moment Bro David is busy with the organization of the 3rd NHA and my team and I are busy in the handing/takeover process. We may explore the possibility of doing a show together in the future but that has to wait for the moment.

Our ZNA Singapore Chapter is looking at the next koi show possibly in November 2012 and will keep you informed when details are available.

Warm regards.

Jem

unquote
    ++++++

Good Day Brothers ,

Together with most of the sponsors , organisors , dealers , breeders and volunteers , we had an enjoyable time last saturday nite during the 3rd NHA Appreciation Dinner , and I guessed we all had a good time . I requested Brother Jemmy and his new GC to meet-up for a discussion to be held on the 14th of July , but unfortunately I have to travel on this date and seems I have to request for this discussion date to be brought forward to this Friday Evening at 7pm - 6th July ( Max Koi farm- NHA Singapore Pit-Stop ) ??

Besides Brother Jemmy and his new GC , Brother Max and myself would like to extend this invitation to all the Koi hobbyists here in Singapore to come attend this discussion if the date is agreeable . Not an AGM or EGM of sort , but merely a general discussion for hobbyists of what the Koi scene would be like in the near future , as well as any koi related issues we all face day in day out . Tim-Sum and beverages ( Hot and Cold ) will be served .

Hope to see all the brothers ....

I Wished All Well .

David

The Best is Yet to Come .
  • idrisidris July 2012
    Hi bro Jim...congrats...wish you big success...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership