Gerry's Pond And Kois
  • gerrygerry June 2012
    Hi Bros and Sis,

Just want to share my humble pond with my living jewels.... :D

Post edited by Shukri at 2012-06-12 08:19:49 am
  • gerrygerry June 2012
    This was taken from my first floor window balcony.... Sorry for the shaky hands.... 8-|
  • gerrygerry June 2012
    This was when my 11 year old Ogon was still swimming properly...
  • mangkellmangkell June 2012
    Hi Sis Gerry... Nice pond. Any close up pic of the Ogon? 11yrs old is good to hear. What size now? Can they live to 30yrs? *-:)
    Mickeyko Ducati-Kujamon Chagreemon Brabus#Sexy-Robust
  • NeliNeli June 2012
    I can see it is a girl's pond!
    Lovely plants...long living koi...Beautiful pond!
    I love it Darling!
    At list U are a veteran Koi keeper...I am not!
  • AnuarAnuar June 2012
    Hi Gerry,

There are a few of us in this forum under the "cute" pond category, ie small pond category, and I am one of them. Glad to see your nice shining water and the age of the ogon is a testimony to your keeping skill and dedication. The pond looks overstocked like the rest of us, but you have managed well.

May I know how much you are feeding per day? And how your cleaning routine is like? btw, have you measured the ogon recently, just trying to gauge the scale...

Regards.
  • ShukriShukri June 2012
    Hi Gerry,
    It is really nice of you to share with us your pond and kois. I counted and there are 9 of them. Please tell us more about your pond and filtration and do not forget about your kois. I can see that you like the Kujaku as you have made the photo as your AVATAR. Nice Kujaku.......

An 11 year old Ogon, please provide a close up picture please....

Overstocking? Welcome to the group.........whose pond is not?

What food are you feeding your kois?..........

What DSLR model did you use to shoot the Video?
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
    Post edited by Shukri at 2012-06-12 07:41:40 am
  • ShukriShukri June 2012
    Gerry,
    I edited the title of this Discussion a bit......... :)
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
    Post edited by Shukri at 2012-06-12 08:22:50 am
  • gerrygerry June 2012
    Bro Mangkell - Thanks! :D Unfortunately no close up pics of any of my kois as I do not have a measuring tub to put them in for photos.... maybe it is time to get one... the longest living koi went up to 226 years old... so they do have the potential to outlive us! :)

Sis Neli - Glad you like it! My mum designed the pond and my bro built it for me. I just take care of the kois, the water and the filtration system.... :) Not a veteran la compared to all these bros.... but I think I will love this hobby till the day i die.... :X

Bro Anuar - Thanks! :) My mum calls it the "Big, small pond" or the "Small, big pond" - whichever way works. :D I try to feed them about 4 times a day (small amounts - finished in 5-7 mins) and I backflush my sand filter every day about three pails full to water the garden.. as said have not measured any of my fishes... but a rough estimate of the Ogon would be 70+ to 80cm? :/

Bro Shukri - Thanks for editing the title! :D I like it! I have 12 kois la... I think you missed out my small fishes - an doitsu ochiba, a kumonryu, a ginrin kohaku - then there is also the space below the waterfall where they can hide. :D I have a kujaku but it is not my Avatar (I hope the Avatar was mine) hehehehe.....

Food wise - I am feeding them Hikari Growth and Colour at the moment with some other food which i forgot the name (some cekai brand which I bought when the Hikari stock was not available)

No DSLR la bro Shukri - I shot this with my HTC phone... ;-)
  • farikfarik June 2012
    Hi gerry,
    nice pond and mix....you don't get any visitor from the zoo eh?You're at tmn melawati...which is in the flying teritory.... I'm just across the road from the zoo...i get visits from the birds with long legs and beaks.any remedies if you encountered them in the past... besides keeping a lastik nearby....
  • gerrygerry June 2012
    Hi bro Farik,

Thanks! So far no visitor from zoo la... Here we have stray cats, musang, squirrel, snakes n monitor lizards... All pose no harm to my kois... So, I don't have any remedies for u le.. :)

The best is to put netting as deterrent la.. but then viewing the koi would b a hassle...
  • MikeMike June 2012
    A scarecrow might work ...
  • JamesJames June 2012
    Bro Farik, only 1 solution la... bring all kois to my already overstocked pond. :-)) :-)) :-))
  • NeliNeli June 2012
    Gerry Darling,
    U are a natural born water and Koi keeper!
  • gerrygerry June 2012
    Hehehehe... thanks for the compliment Sis Neli! :D
  • lautslauts June 2012
    Peaceful pond Sis Gerry,

Reminds me of my first pond, with all the birdnest ferns, ficuses and money plants around a rock work of a pond. Slow flowing water with waterfalls here and there. And kois live long , my oldest was more than 12( or more) when i let it go.

Wait till you get more kichi ( crazy) then your pond will look like those found in Japanese breeders. With many lines for air hoses , air pumps everywhere and many stacks of " stainless steel waterfall" called a shower. Only thing that matters are the kois swimming in it must look great , nothing else matters. :-)) :-))

ts
  • ChengAunChengAun June 2012
    Nice pond, something wrong though, its understocked! :-))
    Be updated in the world of koi. Jangankan seperti "Koi di bawah bottom drain"
  • NeliNeli June 2012
    Gerry,
    This boys are a bad influence....very very bad!...I am building now a seconf pond in a little over a year, and the moment it is finished...I plan to break the old one and redo it according to their standards...So be careful! Look what they did to me!
  • gerrygerry June 2012
    Wow.... Sis Neli, this looks like a koi wonderland!!! :)

Very very nice!! But where are d fishes??
  • Ivanlo24Ivanlo24 June 2012
    Omg sis Neil, your pond is like a hard rock swimming pool for the kois!!! Looks really fun!!!
  • MikeMike June 2012
    Gerry, its a koi disneyland le ...
  • gerrygerry June 2012
    Hahahahahahaha..... yes yes agree with you bro Mike..... :D

Sis Neli, you should start installing slides for your kois to play..... hhehehe....
  • gerrygerry June 2012
    This is with the sun shining in....

No close up photos yet....
  • NeliNeli June 2012
    Just looks good but it is not good for my koi...Will demolish it after I finish this pond and build it koi stile!
    Gerry,
    I only had two koi and I thought they were gold fish...I stole them from my son in laws pond...I had put there gold fish so I thought that was my gold fish all grown up!
    This pictures were from 2010 october...now it is a jungle at home! And the pond is overstocked! I think I should blame the boys for that too!
  • NeliNeli June 2012
    Gerry, your pond and Koi are Disney land...very nice!
    I have a yoyo machine in the pond...no slides...when my gardener pulls the cord of the submersible pump...(he was told not to pull it) it makes him jump 2 meters up in the air..back in the water..up again....many times....I dont know how many times he electrocuted my fish...Had to remove it...they just dont want to listen!
  • MikeMike June 2012
    Hi Gerry,

Is that a soragoi that pass a few times ???
  • gerrygerry June 2012
    Hi Mike,

It a doitsu Ochiba-Shigure.... :D
  • farikfarik June 2012
    Bro mike,
    even my kids gets hissed by the stork....maybe a rubber crocodile will work better....ha,ha

sis gerry,
    pond is too longish....27foot on one side...cannot find a big enough netting....

bro james,
    my kois is too cikai quality lah....cannot join your standard kois...

Sis neli,
    Neat koiland....if I had the land....i would also build a koidisneyland!!!!
  • ShukriShukri June 2012
    Sis Gerry,
    Buat la a pond visit........we would like to visit you, your pond and your kois.... :-D
    Post edited by Shukri at 2012-06-14 11:06:14 pm
  • MikeMike June 2012
    Shukri ...

You
    Pond
    Koi
    :-D
  • ShukriShukri June 2012
    Or to make Mike happy........

Let me change the order to
    Kois, the pond and you......

Jangan marah........ :-D
  • gerrygerry June 2012
    Hahahahahahaha.... Bro Shukri and Bro Mike.... ada-ada saja lah..... ;;)

I would love for you all to come visit my kois, my pond and me.... :-D

How do I go about arranging this?
  • idrisidris June 2012
    Perhaps this weekend...ehehehe
  • ShukriShukri June 2012
    Gerry,
    Normally we would like for you to suggest a convenient date (with sufficient notice period), and come up with a list like below on who would like to attend..... You have to propose a tentative date, and update everyone on your address and a map (if possible)

Those that would like to join Gerry's Pond Visit, please put your name on the List below:

1. Shukri San
    and so on......
  • idrisidris June 2012
    1. Shukri San
    2. idris
    3. borman
    4. idris
    and so on......
  • ShukriShukri June 2012
    Aisayman,
    Bro Idris ada dua spot..........ooooh I forgot!!! The Home Minister...... :-))
  • gerrygerry June 2012
    Bro Idris... this weekend tak boleh... too rush and somemore Sunday is Father's day... so having potluck at my place.... :-D

Bro Shukri, let me check when is the nearest possible free weekend and I will let you all know ASAP.

I think my pond visit 5 minutes enough already la.... so few kois to look at.... Maybe we should drop by @Farik's pond also (opposite zoo)... hehehehe...

Oh ya... what about food??? What you all fancy eating? :/
  • gerrygerry June 2012
    Clearer video of the kois....

Bros Shukri, Idris and Borman.... when are you guys free to visit? I'm quite free on Saturdays...

If I make it next Saturday (30 June) can? :D
  • ShukriShukri June 2012
    Gerry, I am fine. Now have to ask bro Idris and Bro IKK, when they are free because they are from Seremban.........

Saya boleh aja...........
  • ShukriShukri June 2012
    Wah, the water is crystal clear..............Good job there in keeping quality water..........
  • idrisidris June 2012
    i confirm with pak borman this saturday...30 june sounds great...
  • ShukriShukri June 2012
    OK now we need the timing.......

Gerry,
    What time and the address? in Taman Melawati..........
  • gerrygerry June 2012
    Ok ok....

Time: 11am
    Address: 1942, Jalan G-1 Taman Melawati, 53100 Hulu Kelang
    Nearby landmarks: KKlub, International School - Primary, Yusof Haslam's Bungalow

Pond visit followed by lunch.... am catering nasi minyak, kurma daging, etc etc... :)

Please let me know how many pax then I can arrange the food. :D
  • BthineshkumarBthineshkumar June 2012
    Sounds yummy...... =P~

But am too far away.... :-(

I also want to arrange pond visit but not so soon. Need to solve many problems first.
    Hope you guys have fun....
  • gerrygerry June 2012
    Where are you at bro TK??? :/
  • ikankoikauikankoikau June 2012
    wow... another great outing... Anyway thanks bro Idris for reading my mind and confirmed it for me. :-D I am in Auckland right now and just read this thread. I wont miss it if I'm not on duty(as long Bro Idris is driving).

Great looking pond sis Gerry.
    Great looking Koi in Wonderland sis Neli.
  • BthineshkumarBthineshkumar June 2012
    Sis Gerry,

Am in Penang loh....
  • DanleeDanlee June 2012
    Sis Gerry,

Thanks for opening your pond for pond visit. I would not want to miss such opportunity to meet up with old and new friends. Please count me in...

Date; Jun30, 2012 (Sat)
    Nearby landmarks: KKlub, International School - Primary, Yusof Haslam's Bungalow

Those that would like to join Gerry's Pond Visit, please put your name on the List below:
    1. Shukri San
    2. idris
    3. borman
    4. idris
    5. Daniel Lee
  • JamesJames June 2012
    Gerry, have you checked your water parameters? Water clarity is for us, water quality is for kois. :)
  • idrisidris June 2012
    captain..no probelemo..gerry make sure u invite few girlfriend(single!!!)...our senior Malaysian Airlines Pilot is single and available...wakakakakakaka :-))
    In that case, by hook or by crook I will have to make it ;-)
    I will visit my company's panel clinic if I have to... :-D
    Post edited by ikankoikau at 2012-06-20 04:28:43 pm
  • ashfaqashfaq June 2012
    Sis Gerry, your water Quality is awesome =D>
    Thanks,
    Ashfaq from India-Chennai
  • ShukriShukri June 2012
    Koi Kichis,
    Who else are going? :)
    Can always catch up...........
  • ShukriShukri June 2012
    Gerry,
    I have looked at the video again and I can't help noticing that the Ogon parked at the bottom quite a bit.

During the pond visit, I can help check out the Ogon if you have the necessary gears to bowl the koi. Also, do you have anaesthetic e.g. Transmore.

If indeed the koi is suffering from SINKING DISEASE, I can always jab the koi with Ciprofloxacin........just a thought!
  • idrisidris June 2012
    abang shukri is very helpfull towards gerry..opsss i mean gerry's koi... :p
  • NeliNeli June 2012
    Gerry nice gin rin Kohaku...
    Like the showa too...
    Your fish looks so happy.
  • gerrygerry June 2012
    Hi all,

Sorry for the late reply. Been busy with work...

Bro IKK - Thanks. Small pond though...

Bro TK - Ala... y u stay so far??? Hehehehe...

Bro Danlee - It's just a small pond with a few fishes... anyway, you're welcome! See you when i see you.... :D

Bro James - I have never tested my water for the past 9 years le... dont have all the fancy equipment also.... but i do water changes every day with the back flush.... and clean my filters at least once a fortnight..

Bro Idris - All my gal friends tak suka ikan la.... no interest at all.... all suka shopping only... so a bit hard la the task you set me to do for abang Borman.... #-O

Bro Ashfaq - Thanks! :D

Bro Shukri - Yea, everytime I off the waterfall, can see that she just rest at the bottom. But she does swim when waterfall is running... just not as much as she used to.... appetite is good though...

I do not have the right equipment to bowl kois as i have no need to do so in the past.... I just have one wide round pail which I use when i treat any fish... but i think my ogon cannot fit that one.... Transmore i have....

Jab the koi????? :O Will it help? Or will it stress her more? She is kind of "elderly" hehehehe... if it helps I dont mind la, but if it's going to stress her, then i think better just leave her as it is....

Bro Idris - Always looking for abang Shukri's slip ups.... hahahahaha

Sis Neli - Thanks! They are my favourites too! :D I hope my fishes always stay happy with me. ;;)
  • ShukriShukri June 2012
    Hi gerry, you are right! I am under the watchful eyes of Bro Idris........slip of the tongue and I get it from him.......wonder why??? :-)) :-D hahahahaha! Semua gurau2 je.....

Honestly Gerry,
    If there are very small ulcers underneath the Ogon i.e. around the the belly area, then the Ogon suffers from sinking disease. Jabbing sick kois are normal, it won't stress the fish anymore than swimming in bad quality water.......

Hi guys,
    Who else are coming? Ada nasi minyak and Kurma kambing........yum yum! He he he.....anyway, time to time, it will be good to have pond visits...........small or big ponds alike, things are the same. The closeness and the gelling of the Koi Community is utmost important........
    Post edited by Shukri at 2012-06-21 02:52:29 pm
  • JamesJames June 2012
    Oops! Another visit I have to skip... haiz...
  • ShukriShukri June 2012
    Bro James,
    You never make to any Koi activities these days..........busy aaar! Last I met you was at the appreciation dinner thrown by Shinkokai....at that is very near your shop........

I know that you have been working like a dog.........take a breather and come laaa.......
  • ShukriShukri June 2012
    I just spoke to Bro Farik, he said that since he is in the vicinity, you guys can also visit his pond probably at 10am, and then together can head to gerry's pond at 11am. He is in Lembah Keramat which is quite near to Taman Melawati...........He can be with us at Gerry's place but can't be long as he needs to be at his shop at 2pm.

My pond will soon be under renovation and should be completed in no more than 2 weeks. Once the new filtration system is completed, you guys are welcome for a pond visit.....

Sorry Gerry for hijacking your thread........
    Post edited by Shukri at 2012-06-21 08:18:37 pm
  • JamesJames June 2012
    Bro Shukri, ya lar working like a dog literally... come to your pond when it is ready la, but u must prepare 2 baby chairs... :-))

Lucky bro SC chose the appreciation dinner venue near my showroom, else have to skip too.
  • ShukriShukri June 2012
    Even dogs have to rest......... :-D
    Anyway, don't work too hard........
    You are not the only one, Bro Seng Choon is also working hard and very busy these days........
  • farikfarik June 2012
    Thanks bro shukri for updating the pond visit programme, been v busy...no time to log into the forum...i was just updated by bro shukri through the phone, yeah you guys and gals are most welcome to visit my pond... but my pond not cantik one lah...a lot of wires and air lines all over.....tomorrow also i'll have to go to klang to help a friend's pond who has a koi with sinking disease that needs to be jabbed. see u guys then.
  • ShukriShukri June 2012
    Bro Farik's address is no. 25 Jalan AU 5C/1 Lembah Keramat, 54200 KL
  • gerrygerry June 2012
    Bro Shukri, no probs with the hijacking.... I dont mind...

Bro Farik - Why la 10am?? I also wanna see the pond.... :( That time I got to go get the food le....

Can anyone going take a video of Bro Farik's pond and kois for me? :D

TQ vely much!
  • ShukriShukri June 2012
    Remember guys/gals, it is the Saturday 30th June ya! for the Pond visits.........
    Takut semua silap pulak which Saturday.........
    Post edited by Shukri at 2012-06-22 01:00:59 am
  • muzamirmuzamir June 2012
    Sis Gerry,

Thanks for opening your pond for pond visit. I would not want to miss such opportunity to meet up with old and new friends. Please count me in...

Date; Jun30, 2012 (Sat)

1. Shukri San
    2. idris
    3. borman
    4. idris
    5. Daniel Lee
    6. Muzamir + HM + 3kids
  • ShukriShukri June 2012
    Who else coming for the 30th June pond visit? :)
  • gerrygerry June 2012
    I cater for 15 pax ya. Calling the caterer now. :)
  • ShukriShukri June 2012
    OK noted Gerry. Also to keep the tradition going............ to get the Pond visits going. This is one of the way to foster the relationship among the Koi Community........
    Post edited by Shukri at 2012-06-24 03:35:22 pm
  • DanleeDanlee June 2012
    Bro Farik & Sis Gerry,

Unfortunately, I do not think I can attend the pond visits as I have no car for the next 2-3 weeks. Someone bang into the backside of my car yesterday and I will need to send my car in for insurance claims and repair.
  • idrisidris June 2012
    Bro danial..me and capt borman can fetch you up if u want to...hehe..
  • ShukriShukri June 2012
    BTW, Bro Pandai would also like to join the pond visit........How many pax, I do not have an idea. He will update once back from his trip to Japan........
    Post edited by Shukri at 2012-06-26 09:36:58 pm
  • megatronmegatron June 2012
    Too bad, cannot join u guys this round. Have to work on that day! Superlink Nautilus show house opening on the same day.
    Don't ask me why!!!
  • gerrygerry June 2012
    Is bro Dan Lee still coming?

Bro Shukri - Noted. :)

So many sifus coming, now make me feel a little embarrassed la... Only got small pond n few kois... Not show quality some more...
  • ShukriShukri June 2012
    We are there to foster relationship with the Koi Community.........not to evaluate who has the better pond or better kois........
    Don't worry la Gerry.......no issues la...........
    And please do not feel anything K!
  • DanleeDanlee June 2012
    Bro Idris,

It is very nice of you for offering your help. I think I should be able to make it now. I do not need to hand in my car so early after switching the claims and repair to a workshop nearby my place. See you guys this Saturday.
  • gerrygerry June 2012
    Bro Shukri - Hahahaha... ok ok thanks for the reassurance! :-D

Bro Dan Lee - Yay! See ya...
  • pandaipandai June 2012
    Bro Shukri, thanks for passing on the message. I'll be back in KL tonight. Need to rearrange some of the HM's plan for that day first so that I can join you all for the session :-? Thanks Gerry for having us. You should never be embarrased - I'm sure my pond is smaller and furthermore all my kois are tosai tikam! :"> ...but I love them anyway... :X
    Get Kenkona Koi and Kenkona Bio at special price online at http://kenkonakoi.blogspot.com/
  • ShukriShukri June 2012
    Bro Pandai,
    I have won in shows before with Tosai Tikam.......... :-)) :-D so dont play play....... 8-)
  • pandaipandai June 2012
    Salute sifu....!!!! ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
    Get Kenkona Koi and Kenkona Bio at special price online at http://kenkonakoi.blogspot.com/
  • ThiamHwaThiamHwa June 2012
    I have a 4' x 2' measuring fibrous tank and will bring it along on Saturday. Thank you Gerry and Farik for having the pond gathering.

1. Shukri San
    2. idris
    3. borman
    4. idris
    5. Daniel Lee
    6. Muzamir + HM + 3kids
    7. Pandai
    8. Thiam Hwa
  • idrisidris June 2012
    i think captain not joining because going back to kampung...nak masuk meminang agaknya...hehehe
  • ShukriShukri June 2012
    Hi Thiamhwa,
    Glad to see that you are able to free your busy schedule and join the pond visits.......
    And appreciate it that you can bring the measuring tank......

And Captain,
    Kalau buat kenduri don't forget to invite me......... :-D

And who else are coming? You can learn a thing or two from the group....... :-D

And the best if it all, catching up with new and old friends in the Koi Community...... =D>
    Post edited by Shukri at 2012-06-27 09:33:50 am
  • farikfarik June 2012
    Thnks bro TH for bringing the tank, so i guess i don't need to bring mine as i read the kenkona thread first.... i shall be joining the pond visit to gerry's after you guys finish at my pond.want to see sifu shukri at work....
  • idrisidris June 2012
    bang what time is ur pond visit? any gps coordinates...
  • DanleeDanlee June 2012

Date; Jun30, 2012 (Sat)

1) Bro Farik's Pond visit
    Time : 10am
    Address : no. 25 Jalan AU 5C/1 Lembah Keramat, 54200 KL

2) Sis Gerry's Pond visit

Those that would like to join Farik's & Gerry's Pond Visit, please put your name on the List below:
    1. Shukri San
    2. idris
    3. borman
    4. idris
    5. Daniel Lee
    6. Muzamir + HM + 3kids
    7. Pandai
    8. Thiam Hwa
  • gerrygerry June 2012
    Bro Pandai - You're welcome!

Bro Thiam Hwa - Thanks for bringing the measuring tank... :D

Bro Idris - Capt confirm or tak confirm?

Bro Farik - See you...
  • ThiamHwaThiamHwa June 2012
    Bro. Shukri,
    Since this is a koi weekend, one may as well head down south to the Nishikigoi Home of Asia Koi Show in Singapore after the pond visits. That will be a wonderful weekend.
  • idrisidris June 2012
    captain x dtg coz balik kampung....
  • ShukriShukri June 2012
    Bro Thiamhwa,
    Personally I wish I could. My pond renovation has started today. And things will be busy for 7 days.......for the pond visits I am OK, but I will take a rain check on the NHA Show. I will be there in the next NHA.....good shows for the last two......
    Sis Gerry,
    Confirmed la I couldn't make it to your pond visit(and bro farik too). Got to go back to Terengganu. But certainly not for meminang or anything like that. :-D

Will catch up on the next pond visit sis.

Regards
  • ShukriShukri June 2012
    Aiya Bro IKK,
    The pressure that we will put on Idris will be too much for him to handle la....... :-))
    Understand bro.......you balik kampung ke? Bro Idris will update you on what happens...
    You are one busy kapitan........
  • idrisidris June 2012
    abg shukri..paham2 lah...kena ikut adat bang...kekekekeke
    I hope you guys will have photos and video to share, as usual. Bro Idris don't crack under pressure one. Only when buying new koi he will easily cracked. :-)) Cannot handle pressure looking at good kois. I guess I have the same problem too.

It's has been a while since I went back. Lot of things to update my parent on this trip. My kids have not gone back for more than a year. Too busy la lately.

Enjoy yourself brudders and host especially.
    Post edited by ikankoikau at 2012-06-28 08:55:32 am
  • ShukriShukri June 2012
    Bro IKK,
    You will defintely be missed as you are a common fixture in most koi pond visits, so looked like Batman needs to return to the CAVE to replenish the internal power, and only sidekick ROBIN is left to defend the Seremban FORT........will he crumble, only the pond visits on Saturday will tell........ :-)) :-)) :-D

OK now for the check list for the pond visits:

Gerry, I am assuming that you have Transmore, the luring net and more importantly the SOCK NET, without which the bowling of the fish will be extremely difficult (as not to hurt the fish). Bro Thiamhwa will bring along the measuring tank.

Any volunteers to bring camera and/or video cam to capture the moments of the pond visits?

In future pond visits, we will ensure sufficient notice period given so that others can join in the fun. A few pond visits in one go will be a swell and a hag of experience....... :-D

See you guys & gals tomorrow at 10am at Bro Farik's place in Lembah Keramat and then at 11am at Gerry's place in Taman Melawati. It is real nice of Gerry to throw in lunch........yum yum! Nasi Beriani/Nasi Minyak and Kambing...........hehehehehehehe!
  • pandaipandai June 2012
    Ok, I'll bring the camera cum video cam.
  • ShukriShukri June 2012
    Thank you bro Pandai................ :-D
  • idrisidris June 2012
    robin is a rebellious type..be carefull abg shukri...he may put transmore in your drink without you noticing it..hehehe

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership