Nishikigoi Shinkokai Niigata District Auction held on 9th November 2010.
  • FPSooFPSoo October 2010
    Dear Bros,

The once a year Niigata District Autumn Auction is around the corner again. It will be held on 9th Nov 2010. Yamakoshi will be participating in this auction. If you have any desired selection, you may send your request together with your budget to orders@yamakoshi.biz before 4th Nov 2010 for compilation.

Please go to this weblink http://www.echigo.ne.jp/~nishikigoi/auction.htm and view the fish for auction.

We will be charging a 10% commission on top of your winning bid price excluding actual freight cost from Japan and there shall be a quarantine service charge of RM300 per fish as well. Quarantine period is 21 days in line with the Fishery Department's Rules & Regulations.

Thank you.

On behalf of YMSB.
  • AndySittAndySitt October 2010
    Many good fishes.. Normally this auction is much cheaper than Sakai or Momo auction.. I am sure Bro Soo will sapu most of the good fishes... I like the 2 below.

http://www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/348/0004-08001.jpg

http://www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/349/0059-08085.jpg
    Post edited by AndySitt at 2010-10-30 01:59:59 am
  • KaajKaaj October 2010
    Yeah andy. Koi 1,3,4,128 are all nice.
    Wonder how the costing will be.
  • HWONGHWONG October 2010
    Andy-San,
    The kohaku has excellent white and Hi but I feel the pattern is only good for top viewing which is excellent when koi is still small.

The Kikukoryu on the other hand is Ichiban! Catching fever already ah? I heard from Aaron that your Kikukoryu is giving you great satisfaction.
  • BenjaminGohBenjaminGoh October 2010
    Uncle Andy, unique thing about the kikukoryu is the red and black is separated by a white line.. :)
  • FPSooFPSoo October 2010
    Bro Kaaj,

Based on last year auction value, these fish should value at the following...

1 - 900,000 yen,
    3 - 1,100,000 yen,
    4 - 1,300,000 yen,
    128 - 100,000 yen

these are based on previous closest value however actual could vary higher or lower depending on respond of bidders, last auction Mar 2010 were not high due to worldwide economy slowdown, this year expected to be better and evidently this is showing in the sakai and momotaro auction where average bidding price per fish went up by 25%~30%.

very subjective and difficult to estimate...just make your own valuation and work within a budget...
  • AndySittAndySitt October 2010
    <blockquote rel="HWONG">Andy-San,
    The kohaku has excellent white and Hi but I feel the pattern is only good for top viewing which is excellent when koi is still small.

The Kikukoryu on the other hand is Ichiban! Catching fever already ah? I heard from Aaron that your Kikukoryu is giving you great satisfaction.</blockquote>

Hi bro.. glad that you drop by the forum and give your expert advise. The beni Kikukoryu I got from you is a steal.. Practically that fish will win many more show and was the best in size for the last previous 2 show.. (y) .. I am really getting more into non gosanke.. More value for money and less headache with stretching beni for sucker like myself who tend to overfeed.

But the beauty of kohaku is getting me crazy too.. I understand the dainichi above has lots of shiroji but looking at this year's AJKS.. even fish with good small fish pattern can turn out well.. Must gamble lah.. The only problem is I dont have the chip to gamble (sweat)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership