Have something similar happen to any of you guys!
  • ShukriShukri October 2010
    Today, I wanted to PP my pond since I saw about two of my kois have been constantly gulping. It wasn't serious, but I thought 'what the hack', let's PP the pond since I have not done it in a while. So I took out the container that was supposed to have PP in it and weigh a 1gm per ton dosage. I looked at it and thought that the crystals have become rather fine, so I told myself that it must have been due to moisture and the crystals have reduced in size. When I put the crystals in my pond, I was surprised that the color was blue rather than pink. It was Mythelene Blue alright! ):-(
    It wasn't a costly mistake in this case, but what if it is......... I was surely lucky this time......
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
    Post edited by Shukri at 2010-10-29 10:21:39 am
  • nocturnalnocturnal October 2010
    Phew... glad nothing bad happen bang, better start labeling the stuff....
    Post edited by nocturnal at 2010-10-28 05:45:08 pm
  • lautslauts October 2010
    Bro Doc Shukri,

With your medicine chest , i am not surprise one day you will add in Nescafe and Milo too :-P

:-) :-)
    rgd
    ts
  • ShukriShukri October 2010
    Hahahahaha..........I just do not want freak situations, that's all.........
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership