HAILEA 2HP CHILLER - have u try before?
  • HandsomeHandsome April 2012
    http://www.hailea.com/e-hailea/product1/HC-2200BH.htm

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/6412/HC-2200bH-B.jpg

Anyone use this chiller as a pond chiller? :-D
  • weihanweihan April 2012
    Bro handsome, i think this is for aquarium chiller, not suitable for pond?
  • ChengAunChengAun April 2012
    2HP I suppose its ok for a pond below 40 tons.
    Be updated in the world of koi. Jangankan seperti "Koi di bawah bottom drain"
  • idrisidris April 2012
    deleted
    Post edited by idris at 2012-05-09 07:21:39 pm
  • JamesJames April 2012
    Bro Alex, let's meet up at my pond when we both have time and see if you like the water temperature and some modifications I have done to create cooler water.
    kk, coming wednesday...!!! ok... enough staff now??
  • JamesJames April 2012
    wah, reply within the minute.... hahaha, weds i am in singapore.... not fully staffed yet. tell u when we meet... still in showroom now... that's why u see so many comments from me all over the forum. :-))
  • ShukriShukri April 2012
    I am thinking of putting 2 units of this model for my pond of 30 metric ton. Wonder how much is a unit, and any special requirement plug etc.........
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
    I understand that it cost around RM 3200 per unit. And i did check other chillers like jbj artica, for 2hp may cost RM9000 and 3hp abt RM11000. But not sure the comsumption. Resun, i have no idea how much it cost. Anyone got the contact?
    Post edited by Handsome at 2012-04-10 07:36:55 am
  • jimmydetectors09jimmydetectors09 April 2013
    Among all the detecting activities, gold metal detecting is the most interesting one. We can not only relax both our mind and body , but also find a big fortune if we are lucky enough. Next time if you feel bored, you can pick up a gold metal detector and have a
    try.

http://www.detectorall.com/categories/Gold-Metal-Detectors/
  • KChongKChong April 2013
    Hi Guys,

I can ssist you guys to get a slightly more economical chiller of the same brand/model. The only problem will be the warranty as if anything happen it will need to send back to the manufacturer and the shipping charge will cause a bom. If anyone has been using this model of chiller, kindly provide some feedback on the durability.

Regards,
    Kelvin
  • wangwang April 2013
    i used the 1 HP version on a ~ 1 ton indoor fgt for 5 months. Happy with performance (set at 25 deg C), but its makes a very loud roar when it's operating which was a very big issue indoors. And the 1 HP is very heavy - I had a hard time moving it around.
    Hi Wang,

Thanks for your feedback. The 2HP weigh around 47kg.
  • wangwang April 2013
    no problem bro. forgot to add - durability is no problem. The Hailea I used was second hand and 2 years old but still runs well.
    Thanks for the feedback. (Y)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership