Budget 2011
  • KaajKaaj October 2010
    Once more middle malaysia pays the bill.
    1. Service Tax up from 5% to 6% including for the likes of astro service. Bollocks
    2. Sin Tax up again. Premium ciggyz now Rm10.00. Bollocks again.
    3. 100 storey building in KL --> like we really need this. 88 storey twin towers are bad enough. Now some dumba55 gets to throw litter out from 18 storeys higher.
    4. PLUS isnt going to raise toll prices for 4 years. Guess they will up it by 20% in 4 years to make up for lost time. Watch out for budget 2015.

• cetaycetay October 2010
    Hi Kaaj,
    I have exactly the same thought as well...
  • M_ZAINM_ZAIN October 2010
    Sight...............
    Regards,

M. Zain
    +6019 333 3675
  • etanoetano October 2010
    The shocking discovery for me was only 4% of the population pay tax. I am certainly part of this statistics, not sure about you. And gosh, my family don't go to public hospitals and my children don't go to public schools either.
    MyKoiKichi.com ~ A new koi blog.
    Bro Elmen.

What about Public Toilet???
    Regards,

M. Zain
    +6019 333 3675
  • KaajKaaj October 2010
    Elmen - Correct. 4% is about right :)
    1. 50% of the population are not liable to pay since they are not working.
    2. 10% are foreign nationals who do not have social security, or jobs that are registered.
    3. 10% are insane, and therefore are using state funds while they rot away in public shelters.
    4. 10% are politicians who are tax exempted.
    5. The balance 16% dont believe paying taxes will help because the money they pay will help fund white elephants which the gomen builds so they can have an ego kick and power trip.

The term "public" is often very misleading. Eg :-
    1. Public toilet - a place where nobody uses, except the roaches.
    2. Public funds - the money which is used by politicians to build lavish houses and projects they pass on to their cronnies.
    3. Public Servant - person who serves you for "duit kopi" and "close one eye".

To the 4% that pay - well you have been doing well. Cheers :)
    Post edited by Kaaj at 2010-10-19 09:48:15 am
    Wah Bai....are you sure you didn't take your Poison yet ar......?

You sounded like RPK....wor
    Regards,

M. Zain
    +6019 333 3675
  • KaajKaaj October 2010
    Bro Zain,
    I blame all this on sobriety. After a few drinks, life is all smiles
    I guess as much....^^ ^^ ^^
    Regards,

M. Zain
    +6019 333 3675
  • etanoetano October 2010
    <blockquote rel="M_ZAIN">Bro Elmen.

What about Public Toilet???
    </blockquote>

Bro Zain, I have to go to pee in the public toilet these days! Unless you are talking about the spot under the tree.
    MyKoiKichi.com ~ A new koi blog.
    Under the tree is also consider Public wat....can lah..... ^^ ^^ ^^
    Regards,

M. Zain
    +6019 333 3675
  • StevieStevie October 2010
    Hi KAAJ,

6% service tax also on hospital bills.

Government still paying 1 billion a year to Plus for not increasing toll. Sori, not government, you who pay tax la contributing the 1 b to plus.

Every PM has to have a landmark at least. TAR has one in parliment building, Maharthir has just to many after all he served so much longer. Twin tower, sepang cuiruit, KLIA, Putrajaya... Adbullah snatched the sg besi smart tunnel from Mahathir. Fair what. This is progress.
    Mahathir chose LRT instead of MRT. We didn't want to be copycat of spore. Our new pm also doesn't want to be copy cat of Mahathir and chose MRT. We are all proud people you know! Also MRT can go underground we can hide during war from bombs. Only worry is they flood the tunnel with water. Not sure who could be our enemy...hahaha.
  • KaajKaaj October 2010
    The gomen uses our tax money to pay plus, who is owned by Khazanah National, which is the gomens investment arm. So effectively, the gomen is paying itself VERY HANDSOMELY.

• KaajKaaj October 2010
    Paying high taxes is FINE. But what do you get in return? Crappy transport, crappy education, crappy answers from gomen electives and politicians.

I have not read the entire budget 2011 yet. Sure got more.
    Aiya, paying to plus is not paying to gomen la brother. Paying to plus means paying to plus staff big fat salary, increment, nice cars and bonuses, a proof of well managed profit making company ma!

Why look so far and deep into the budget? Already as it is now some of these companies change their executives cars 3 years once whereas we have to keep ours for 10 years or more and buy 2nd hand ones some more. Some dont even have a car, many still on bikes and LRT, bus and bicycles in kampongs.

The question is not if we have to keep our cars for 10 years or we dont have a car or they have nice bonuses. But why 3 years la?

Anyway, this is life. Some good some bad, cannot complain much. Sometimes it is not the gomen. Sometimes it is the civil servants la. Like teachers don't turn up in class very commone ones especially the national schools so you know la why these students were lacking behind. Even then when they are in schools many pretend to teach. If it is language class the same one or two students will read the text, the rest keep quiet and the teachers mind wandering and if it is math the students will do the exercises in class not at home and everyone is copying from another right in front of the teachers. This is happening right here in klang valley not kampong. Dont know how it is in kampong, worst maybe. Dont believe interview the students youselves or ask your children or look around you will see going to schools is useless, going to tuition class, YES.

Cannot talk much after get into troble better talk about koi. hahahahaha...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership