2nd Shinkokai Malaysia Koi Show 2012
  • SengChoonSengChoon March 2012
    Achtung!

Shinkokai Malaysia is pleased to announce that there will be a special sales promotion courtesy of Syndel Asia. During the coming Shinkokai Malaysia's Koi Show, PondPlus will be sold at special promotional price. Every purchase of a packet PondPlus will come with a FREE packet of PondProtect. This special promotion is also applicable to the purchase of Remedor or Neguvon whereby purchase will get a packet of PondProtect for free.

To find out more about this promotion, please visit our Shinkokai booth during the coming show.
    Post edited by SengChoon at 2012-03-16 02:24:53 am
  • ShukriShukri March 2012
    Dear Andrea,
    Thanks for the video to go to the Shinkokai Show venue. I have a question, once you reach the lift, is it the 4th Floor button that you push?
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
  • AnuarAnuar March 2012
    Bro Haji,

I thought you were posting up pics of the GC contenders...

Anyway, the auction kois are looking good, but their sizes are ver intimidating to our pockets ler... Any smaller ones as per previous events?

Regards.
    Bro Anuar,
    Potential GC pictures too are quite sensitive la.........When we meet up on Friday to discuss Judging arrangements and activities, then you can have a preview of all the kois since you are one of the Judging lead.......

I guess there are Tosais for auction by the dealers...........
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
    For those of you that have not gotten the tank numbers, you can get them from your participating dealers.........
  • KaajKaaj March 2012
    Wishing the committee, volunteers and the participants a fantastic show :) Looking forward to seeing you guys on Sunday!

Cheers
  • JoshuaChinJoshuaChin March 2012
    Any briefing for judging team?
    Hi Joshua,
    Definitely there will be briefing for the judging lead team. Daniel Lee is only available at 7pm tomorrow. He is one of the team lead. The other 2 is Anuar and Captain Borman. Other members include your goodself, Alan Sim etc. I am planning to do the briefing at 3pm at the show ground. I will be staying at the hotel on Friday nite till Sunday evening.
    Are you staying at the Sunway Putra Hotel as well?
    SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

Shinkokai is pleased to announce the arrival of our SUPER FISH TENDER.

Pursuant to Bro Shukri's preview of the 13 SUPER HIGH QUALITY KOI from Japan, Shinkokai Malaysia is pleased to announce that the sale of these fishes will be done at a Fixed Price through a fixed price tender. The SUPER FISH TENDER shall commence from 12 noon on Friday (16 March 2012) and shall close by 3pm on Sunday (18 March 2012).

Interested bidders are required to approach our koi tender both for the corresponding ballot slips during the show. In the event, there is more than 1 bid received for the same fish, a lucky draw shall be conducted to determine the successful bidder. The draw shall be conducted upon the closing of the tender.

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/6278/Super Fish Tender A-B (549x430).jpg

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/6279/Super Fish Tender C-D (547x424).jpg

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/6280/Super Fish Tender E-F (545x434).jpg

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/6281/Super Fish Tender G-H (545x430).jpg

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/6282/Super Fish Tender I-J (547x434).jpg

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/6283/Super Fish Tender K-L (537x428).jpg

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/6284/Super Fish Tender M (545x367).jpg
  • PatrickChongPatrickChong March 2012
    NO AUCTIONS ANYMORE?
    There will still be auctions conducted by our supporting dealers. But off-course, these will be done live and hobbyist can get good fishes through this channel also.
  • megatronmegatron March 2012
    Good luck & all the best to all koi hobbyists who entered their koi!
    Don't ask me why!!!
    Those that have indicated to help out with the Judging Teams, please make yourself present at the Show ground at least at 8.30am for briefing.....

TQ.
    Dear all,

Shinkokai Malaysia is pleased to present a sneak preview into the fishes that will be put up for LIVE auction by our PLATINUM supporting dealer, Yamakoshi Mura:

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/6295/(Sakai Sanke) 25Bu (480x640).jpg

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/6296/Kondo Kohaku 2yrs (M) 48cm (400x611).jpg

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/6297/Kondo Kohaku Tosai (Unk) 27cm (400x611).jpg

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/6298/Omosako Shiro 2yrs (M) 40cm (480x640).jpg

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/6299/Sakai Kohaku 2yrs 41cm (M) (400x611).jpg

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/6300/Sakai Kohaku Tosai (Unk) 25Bu (480x640).jpg

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/6302/Oishi Kohaku Tosai (Unk)23cm (400x611).jpg

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/6303/Takachio Kohaku 2yrs (M) 44cm (400x611).jpg

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/6301/Isa Showa Tosai (Unk) 23cm (400x611) (2).jpg
    Post edited by SengChoon at 2012-03-17 02:42:53 pm
    Shinkokai Malaysia would like to inform all hobbyist that Shinkokai Malaysia Booth (at the show ground) will have a Special Sale of Tsurumi products at prices that are not even available to distributors of Tsurumi products. These products are made available courtesy of Tsurumi Malaysia and only very limited units are up for sale at these prices.

For more information, please check out the Shinkokai Malaysia Booth as SUPER GREAT DEALS awaits....
  • AndySittAndySitt March 2012
    Just came back to Malaysia and saw the results on http://eizee.com/contest/results/cts-3 ..

Congrats to all winners...
    On behalf of Shinkokai Malaysia, I would like to extend our appreciation to all sponsors, supporting dealers, volunteers and participants for making this 2nd Shinkokai Malaysia Koi Show a success.

We also like to apologise for any inadequacies, inconveniences or mishaps that may occur during the show.

Lastly, we would like to congratulate all winners.
  • yy988yy988 March 2012
    congrats guys.
    (Y)
  • AnuarAnuar March 2012
    I am koi overdosed after a weekend filled with nothing but kois.

Good job Mr Show Chairman!
  • sivakoisivakoi March 2012
    My heart goes out to all the volunteers that dedicated themselves over the 3 days. I was surprised by the level of commitment and dedication by everyone. I for one had the best learning experience. I learned and I am still learning :).

The whole show will not be possible without all the people “SengChoon” mentioned earlier. Congratulations!
    Post edited by sivakoi at 2012-03-20 02:38:43 am
  • ikankoikauikankoikau March 2012
    I for one overdosed with koi too :-D Just opened up this forum as a lot of breath catching needed today. For sure, I had one session of good massage this morning I-)

To all that have made this event a memorable one, kudos and thank you very much. Really enjoyed meeting up with you guys. Congrats to all winners and most importantly to Bro Seng Choon & his team.

Till Sept then :)>-
  • lautslauts March 2012
    My thanks to Siva , MrKoi, Mike for helping with the benching team.
    Siva , not forgetting your junior volunteer son Jack , hope i got his name correct. Great to see such enthusiasm in so young. (Y)

ts
  • idrisidris March 2012
    It was indeed the best show I have ever been...even more all the brother from koianswers is very friendly and not mind to share their experience and knowledge...I feel had known u guys for a long time...congrats bro sengchoon as show chairman and well done to all volunteer in this event...I hope can participate in next event to gain more knowledge...
    Dear all,

Shinkokai Malaysia would like to announce that the Kokusai Koi Food which was sold at the promotional rate of RM190 for one bag of wheatgerm and one bag of spirulina is still available.

Interested parties, please call me at 016-2116799 or Andrea Foong at 03-7727 9933 ext 087.
  • WinlimWinlim March 2012
    May I know what is the weight per bag? Thanks
  • sivakoisivakoi March 2012
    Bro Lauts,

Almost correct Lau, ;-) , my son's name is Zachary. It was indeed a joy for me and him too. Hopefully he will stick to it.. :-D
  • MikeMike March 2012
    Hi SengChoon,

This is news to me as I was told that the promo of a bag each 4kg Wheatgerm and Spirulina @ Rm190 is only for those who book tanks at the show and no one else, not even to the volunteer team.
    Post edited by Mike at 2012-03-21 02:08:30 am
    Hi Mike,

It is true that priority is given to show participants first. However, we did not exclude volunteers. Not sure where you got the info. My apologies if it was misrepresented to you.

As the show is over and there are still some available stocks designated for this promo, Shinkokai Malaysia have decided to open these offer to all. These offer is valid while stocks last.
  • pslongpslong March 2012
    Hey just a thought, what happened to the usual flurry of pictures of the event? I was away on school holidays with my family so missed out, some pics would be great! Cheers gang
    Bro,

Pls give us some time to collate the pics. Will post it here when its done. Thank you for your patience.
  • pslongpslong March 2012
    Hey no worries... Just excited :-)
  • AndreaAndrea March 2012
    Hi All,

Please find the pictures of the event at Shinkokai Malaysia website...

http://www.shinkokai.com.my/2ndShinkokaiMalaysia2012/
  • koianswerskoianswers March 2012
    2nd Shinkokai Malaysia Koi Show 2012 Event Video

Your one stop koi information center
  • monscinemonscine March 2012
    Congratulations for the succcess of the 2nd Shinkokai Malaysia Koi Show 2012. :)>-

The pictures and the video are very entertaining and can give the best view of the show. ;-)
  • vinsonchuavinsonchua March 2012
    Congrats to all the winners and the organising committee on a successful show.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership