Refresh Powder
  • KevinKevin December 2011
    Dear Brothers,

Have just joined the family but have been interested in koi since I was a tategoi. I hope I don't embarrass myself with my first few questions. Thank you in advance for your help.

Can anyone help me with info on where I can find refresh powder? And how much it'll cost? Tq bros!
  • AnuarAnuar December 2011
    Hi Kevin,

If you are based in KL, Refresh is available at Atari. The price is RM2xx for a bag of 5 kg. The instruction says 200 gm per 10 tonne of water.

Regards.
    Tq Anuar. Will head there today. Am in Taman Tun.
  • pslongpslong December 2011
    Hi just curious is there any cheaper options? Thanks
  • AnuarAnuar December 2011
    Hi Pslong,

Aka Koi carries an alternative, an Amercian product with the same main ingredient namely bentonite clay. Definitely cheaper than Refresh, they have tested at their showroom pond, you may want to see for yourself the effectiveness.

Regards.
  • KaajKaaj December 2011
    Brother Kelvin,
    Welcome to the koi community. There is no embarrassment in asking. I am sure your questions will be answered!!

Brother Long,

There are several alternatives which are less expensive than refresh.
    1. Kusuri Clay. Some hobbyists have found that this causes irritation to their koi. It may be because they are using it in a similar fashion to refresh - ie. mix directly with water and pour into filter. However, I was informed the correct method of application is to mix with water, and leave it for half hour. Then take the top water only, and pour into the filter. The sediment at the bottom can be remixed the following few days.
    2. Bentonite Clay. This is what is used at most malaysian fish farms. The composition is relatively similar to refresh, but obviously the clay is not from Japan. I have been using this for more than 2 years, because it is cheap, and there is no noticeable irritation to the koi. I bomb the pond quite often, and the water clears up quickly. Method of application is similar to Refresh.

cheers.
    Post edited by Kaaj at 2011-12-15 01:11:18 am
  • ashfaqashfaq December 2011
    Brother Kaaj,
    What will be the cost of clay from Niigata perfecture, Japan? Any Idea?
    Thanks,
    Ashfaq from India-Chennai
  • KaajKaaj December 2011
    Brother ashfaq,
    Correction on my part. Refresh clay is from Yasawagi district in Akita prefecture, Japan.
    Post edited by Kaaj at 2011-12-15 01:05:03 am
    Bro Kaaj and Annuar,

thanks for the heads up and the explanation. Wheres to get the Bentonite Clay? Wouldn't mind giving it a go

thanks

Sean
  • KaajKaaj December 2011
    Hi Sean,
    You can contact brother Lauts (Lau Teck Seng). He gets his supply from the Fish Farm, and in turn I get mine from him. If you have a pond below 20tons, you should consider using Refresh. As bro Anuar has pointed out, it will last you a good amount of time, and it is a worthwhile investment.
    Thanks Brother Kaaj, I was wondering can we use refresh clay in the Aquarium Glass tanks if we keep kois in it?
    Thanks,
    Hello brothers. I was at Atari today and they didn't have refresh. I bought kusuri and just applied for both my ponds. Will let you know how it goes. As I applied before reading brother kaaj's post, I had already applied by mixing with water and pouring in. Will update if fish don't like it.

Thank you bro kaaj for the info. Will follow that method next time if fish experience irritation.
  • lautslauts December 2011
    Bro Kaaj ,

Thank you for the promo and consistent use of the bento clay , i have been rather lazy. The sumi on most my showas are good and happy with the shiroji too , so no real urgency, lazy again , I think i will use it today :)

Guys,

Do inform me if anyone is interested, i may reorder if there is sufficient demand as min order from my farm supplier is 40(50)kg! i do still have a few kg for own use now.Cost abt RM15-20per kg previously if interested. My idea for use is to re-mineralise the pond water hence just add to pond water and let the kois enjoy it and eat it too, like in the mud pond. I use it at night when lights are off so does not interrupt by viewing time. It take abt 1 day ( or less) to clear ,if you use it every 2 weeks. Using the TDS meter i have tested that this clay takes more than 3 days to "dissolve" in water while Refresh clay take abt few hours. So makes more sense to add to pond water where it would linger before gets discharge out to bottom drain. Also safe to use , it is food grade bento clay added to fish feed.
    Attached the analysis provided to me by my supplier , the last i check it was very similar to Kusuri clay in composition.

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/5253/bentonite.jpg

rgs
    ts
    Bro ts, I would like 10kg please. Tq!
    Bro,

I'll try 5 kg please thanks

Sean
    Guys,

Will wait for few more order before i check with the farm soon , Kaaj , Alan ?

Just to answer a few other pm i got , this is not Refresh clay and not meant to replace it. I use it initially as i had sumi issues with my kois. Now after using this bento clay for few years , although not consistently , happy to say sumi development has been very good and the water has been good. Compared to Refresh , it effectiveness is slow, its like taking vitamins vs taking steroids. So not suitable for use to boost up sumi short term for upcoming koi show for example. How to use is to apply direct to pond water at same dosage as refresh first time then increase to 30g per ton every 2 weeks. This bento clay is actually food grade calcium bentonite clay not industrial bentonite clay so safe for use as attested by Kaaj , YYSim( Alan) and few others. ;-) i am not a big time supplier only a hobbyist looking to share 50kg of clay and supply is scarce via a fish farm in Rawang.

thanks
    ts
    Brother lauts,
    can we use this in the Aquarium Glass tanks if we keep kois in it?
    Thanks,
    Bro Ashfaq ,

For kois no issue but i think some clay will smudge the glass tank unless you scrape clean the glass after each application.

ts
  • KaajKaaj December 2011
    Bro Lau,
    I still have 2+ kgs left, so Ok for now. But you know that I will be looking for a few more Kgs in the upcoming months :)
    Ok Kaaj.

Guys,
    Will check the farm this weekend for availability and inform for collection soon.

thanks
    ts
    Thanks brother Lauts
    Thanks,
    Hi guys ,

To update , i have ordered the calcium bentonite clay and expect to get it this week. i need to repack them into requested order size in suitable containers and try it out myself in QT. Enclosed this batch's analysis for info as well as some info on bentonite clay (http://www.mankysanke.co.uk/html/understanding_clay.html)esp content analysis and comparison for clays (esp for Refresh and Microbe Lift clay) . Will likely arrange collection next week . Have extra 20 kg left , let me know if interested. Cost will be Rm18 per kg.
    www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/5306/bentonite.jpg

thanks
    ts

Hi ,

Clays received in good order and tested. Have packed and ready to go. Will arrange for collection after the Christmas holidays. Cheers and happy holidays :)

ts
    Hey thanks, bro will pm you for details. Cheers Merry x-mas bro
    Tq. Pls msg me when ready
    Hi all,

The clay is ready for pick up today at Yamakoshi Tropicana 12-1pm. Those that can't make it then Sun 1st Jan 10-11am. sms me to confirm at 016 2725966. I do have extra for those who are willing to try. Min pack is 3.3kg for RM60.

Thanks and new year cheers to all!

ts

• BthineshkumarBthineshkumar June 2012
    Hi Bro Lauts,

Do you still have calcium bentonite clay? Is there any possibilities to get in Penang? If not I can ask my friends to collect from you. Please advice.

Rgds,
    TK
  • lautslauts June 2012
    TK,

Have abt 10kg for own consumption i think. i can spare 5kg. sms me for details at 016 272 5966.

thanks
    ts
    Bro TS,

Thanks for the help. Would sms you for details.

Rgds,
    TK
  • lautslauts June 2012
    Bro TK,

The amount i use is 10-30g per tonne every 2 weeks. Dissolve into bucket of pond water and pour into pond itself. Will take longer abt almost 2 days to completely clear esp if used first time . Use it at night when light is low so that the sudden vision loss does not frighten the kois to much. Best if used for sumi improvement over longer term, while you enjoy crystal clear water :-D . These are my methods , there are many bros using this and other clays and each have own method which works for them too. Mine is to let it remain as long as possible for the kois to soak it up, eat it etc.

ts
    Bro TS,

Thanks for the great help. I also read somewhere that soaking the koi food with orange juice and mix with the clay for Koi to eat. What do you think bro?

TK
  • MikeMike June 2012
    Bro Lau,

Do buzz me when your next stock up is coming. Wanna give it a try.

Cheers
  • lautslauts October 2012
    Hi Guys ,

I just finished up my calcium bentonite clay and will be ordering new supply soon. SMS ( 016 272-5966) or PM me is you are interested. Price should be around Rm18 per kg for min order of 3kg. Usage recommended at 10-30g per ton every 2 weeks.

thanks
    ts
  • raymond_ongraymond_ong October 2012
    Hi Bro Lau, Interested. Please help me to order

1) Raymond Ong (3kg) - hp : 016-223 0661

Tq
  • pandaipandai October 2012
    Count me in as well...

2) Pandai (3kg) - 019-2353550.
    Get Kenkona Koi and Kenkona Bio at special price online at http://kenkonakoi.blogspot.com/
  • andysiaandysia October 2012
    Count me in as well...

2) Pandai (3kg) - 019-2353550
    3) Andysia (3kg) - 012-2912328
  • KevinlumKevinlum October 2012
    Count me in as well...

4) Kevin Lum (10kg) - 012-3334483
    Thank you guys on list and via sms/pm. :-h

Due to good response for this , i will check with the farm later today on availability ,pricing and any new content analysis. To update later.

ts

Bro lauts, looks like you may have to order by the lorry now... :-D
    Get Kenkona Koi and Kenkona Bio at special price online at http://kenkonakoi.blogspot.com/
  • rsingamrsingam October 2012
    Bro Lauts,
    I want to give it a try. Please include me.

5) Rajasingam (6kg) - 019-7282992

Thanks.
    Bro Pandai,

:-)) :-)) , actually delivery is by lorry. At min order bag 40/50kg and on mud roads esp now very dangerous to self collect bro.

ts
  • KoipetKoipet October 2012
    I like to ask the Sifus whether the super fine clay will clog up the pores in the filter media e.g. bio rings and biohouse? Though over time these media will clog and lose its efficacy will the clay clog it up faster?
  • WinlimWinlim October 2012
    6) Winston (5kg) - 0122322228
    Another newbie question; can I just scoop out some of the mud from say, bro @mrkoi 's mudpond, and put them in my pond? Would they have same effect as the clay powder?
    Bro Pandai ,

Technically yes , but composition and mesh size ( particle size) should be similar in qualities to other clays for kois , which are mainly bentonite clay high in silica , calcium , aluminium and other minerals etc. Idea is to re mineralise the tap water we use for our pond.

Bro Koipet,

My method has been applying to the pond not filter chambers, so that kois get to it like in a mud pond. You will find sediments in filter chamber esp first chamber after the clay settled. These would be flushed out when you flush your chambers where you have your bio material etc.

Do read up on use of clay here esp the test carried out.
    http://www.mankysanke.co.uk/html/understanding_clay.html

ts
    An update ,

i have confirmed and will be getting supply of the calcium bentonite clay early next week. After testing and repacking , will likely arrange for collection towards the Raya weekend. Prices remains at RM18 per kg although transport cost increased. The analysis of this batch of clay enclosed. Further orders most welcomed , i have a lot of excess :)
    Thank you bros.

ts

www.koianswers.com/discussion/download/10101/clay 18-1012.JPG

• niveknivek October 2012
    Dun forget me bro :)

7) Kevin (6kg) - 016 4784318
    Don't worry bro , have you in my list . All those on sms and pm noted.

ts
  • StanStan October 2012
    Bro Lau, pls reserve for me, newbie on d road...i only can collect from u when in KL trip some where Nov...can...tq.
    7) Kevin (6kg) - 016 4784318
    8) Stan(3kg) - 012 4238031
    Stan
  • wyinwyin October 2012
    Bro TS,

Just wonder if the Bentonite Clay increase the TDS reading of your pond right after the application?

Regards,
    Wei Yin
  • ShukriShukri October 2012
    TDS - Total Disolved Solids............. Bro wyin, I believe so.
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
    Hi Stan ,

Noted thanks.

Hi Wei Yin,

As mentioned by bro Shukri , Yes the clay will increase pond TDS by a few ppm immediately and it will continue to increase TDS gradually over a few days. Depending on how much clay used , not more than 10ppm if used based on my current ( 30g per ton) dosage. You can use more , i have used up to 100g per ton, no problem except longer to settle and more sediments. Pondwater will be like Horlick :-D :-D do at night so don't disrupt viewing time.

thanks
    ts

Post edited by lauts at 2012-10-20 07:25:12 am
  • wyinwyin October 2012
    Hi Bro Lau,

I have been using Refresh without a good understanding of how it works. I understand lots of bros here are trying to target for soft water below 100 TDS in our pond, some even go to the extend of using activated carbon and resin to prefilter the source water. Would Ca and Mg from the Refresh powder increase the hardness of our pond? Why are we removing the Ca and Mg from the source water and adding it back with Refresh? It is confusing to me. I read some bros mentioned the Refresh could actually lower the PO4 in the pond, how is this done? Some bros wrote about using Refresh to lower the DOC, is that possible? since the DOC is dissolved. Or are they referring to reducing the organic fines which is not dissolved? Appreciate if you could spend some time here to enlighten a newbie like me. Thanks.

Regards,
    Wei Yin
  • SsmannSsmann October 2012
    Bro Lauts, trust you received my PM. Many thanks for assisting with this.
    Bro SS ,

Received and noted. Thanks, will update on collection expected end of this week. I will received Wed evening if it does not rain

Bro WeiYin ,

Some serious questions , issues faced mostly in UK/parts of US. I think these pondist are trying to have the optimum amount of minerals not just any minerals. And not too much of it, as water too hard is not good for kois.
    You are in Msia right ? i think for most part of Msia ( at least Klang valley) are getting really soft ( as compared to UK) water. My source has a dH ( german deg of hardness) of 2 , meaning there is minimal minerals in it. Generally soft water means there is very little minerals esp Ca and Mg in water.
    My idea of using bentonite clay was to add minerals to my source water . Some claimed benefits are per my earlier attached site. Other claimed benefits to using clay, are reducing phosphate ( source of green water ) ie there are evidence indicates that the phosphorus are fixed by Ca-saturated clay as calcium phosphate complexes. It is believed that sumi is enhanced in water heavy in silica mineral, my main reason for using clay is to enhance sumi.

TDS measures Total Dissolved Solid , not just minerals that caused water hardness. The amount recommended ( 10-30g per T) will only increase TDS by less than 10 , very minimal, with no impact on soft/hard water equation. It has been understood that soft water is good for skin and beni while hard water is good for sumi.

I like to think adding clay to water is like taking multivitamins, for general and overall koi health by adding minerals in water.

ts

• wyinwyin October 2012
    Hi Bro Lau,

Thanks for taking the trouble to explain how clay works in our pond. So now I can use the clay but not blindly. :D So I guess how often we apply the clay into our pond depending on how fast the minerals are consumed and how much water we have changed to dilute the mineral content. Since all hobbyists have different stock rate as well as water change routine, would it be possible for us to target for certain level of Si, Ca and Mg content in the pond before we know that it is time to apply clay again? Is there any side effect of overdosing the clay, too much or too often.

BTW, I live in Cheras and has water pH of 7.8, dKH of1 and TDS 43. Did not measure dGH

Regards,
    Wei Yin
    Bro Wei Yin,

You are absolutely correct to say application of clay depends on how fast minerals are consumed and used up. My recommended dose of (10-30g every 2 weeks) may not be applicable to all . My dosage is based on Refresh clay dosage ( 20g per T) , i have used 100g per T with no issues. My stocking rate is low at 35 piece ( 40-80cm) mostly 60-70cm in 60T , with once weekly 15-20% water change. Feeding is low at the moment so my dosage recommended would represent those with low mineral usage. Maybe 60g/T is more appropriate for those of higher stocking and for faster effect.

Unless you can measure your pond water mineral content it is not possible to dose the clay accordingly. I have used TDS meter but other factors like waste/ feed etc also impacts TDS of pond water so not accurate.

Your water chemistry in Cheras is similar to mine in Rawang , it is very soft ( dkH 1 ) , do buffer your pond as alkalinity( ability to hold pH steady) will be low.

thanks
    ts

• wyinwyin October 2012
    Hi Bro Lau,

I have been using Refresh without detail knowledge of this product, so was dosing 20g per ton once every 2 weeks as per recommended by bros in this forum. With my water change routine of 15% daily, the mineral content of the Refresh will be diluted down to 10% by the end of week 2, that is excluding those used up by the fish? bacteria? Hmm, does the fish or bacteria consume minerals from the water? I have 7 40cm+ fish in my 21 ton pond, is it necessary for me to increase the dosing frequency to once every week? That will be expensive tho :p

Regarding the best way of dosing the clay powder. I usually dose it in the first chamber after the sieve and do a filter wash some 15 hours later. Most of the clay residual will be flushed out of the pond. Is this the right way or do you think I should dose the clay powder only after the filter wash so that the clay residual could stay in the pond until the next filter wash? I understand you dose it directly into the pond, I guess it doesn't matter where we dose it but ultimately the clay residual will end up in the filter right?

Sorry to trouble you with so many questions again :P

Regards,
    Wei Yin
    Bro ,

Dose according to your clay character or recommended manufacturers guide. If you test Refresh with TDS meter , you will find that water TDS will increase very rapidly upon application then gradually increase in TDS over many days. Increase in TDS is due to clay minerals dissolved in the water. So the longer and wider area you expose your clay to water the better would be the dissolution and more minerals added . Some bro even feed clays to their kois. Don't worry abt the clay residual , it is the minerals that we want.

On Refresh the spike in TDS is likely due to humic acid, hormone , salts etc specific to Refresh, hence the price. /:-) abt Rm60 per kg . No other clays have claimed this. I would use Refresh for short term , pushing for competition readiness, not long term maintenance. It is like using steroids compared to multivitamins in normal clays :-)) :-))

ts

• wyinwyin October 2012
    Hi Bro Lau,

Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge in using clay powder in koi pond. I will have to order some Bentonite clay from you once I finished my Refresh.

Side track a little to pH matter. My source water has a pH of 7.8 and my pond water stays at pH 7.8 all the time since first started some 2 months ago. I do not have any coral chips or oyster shell in the pond because I thought it will only be effective when there is more H+ ion compare to OH- ion in the water, that is when pH < 7. So my pond pH could still swing between pH 7.0 to pH 7.8 even with oyster shell and coral chips. Do you think I should increase the buffering capacity from current kH 1-2 with Sodium Bicarbonate even at the current pH value? I do have few Kg of Calcium Carbonate in hand in case of emergency.

Regards,
    Wei Yin
    Bro,

Congrats on your new pond , normally new pond with concrete surface does not need buffering for pH. Problem is when will this end , months or years down the road ? So it is good to start using buffer soon with oyster/ corals. You will need the Ca for normal bio filtration to function anyway.

kH 1 is living on the edge of a pH crash but with good water change it is ok , don't need Bicarbs(pH 8.3) . Do keep for emergency, nowadays raining like crazy. Cal. Carbonate better not use as pH is very high , 9+ if not mistaken.

ts
    Bros ,

I have taken supply of the clays although the balance will arrive only next week tentative.
    For those who have ordered ( on list , sms and pm) , i will pack and deliver on this Sat 27th Oct morning 10-11.30am at Tropicana Yamakoshi or Atari. Let me know those who can make it , so can pack accordingly. Those cannot make it/ no stock left , we will have to arrange some other day. I can be reached at 016 272 5966.
    Can pay me upon collection , else my MBB ac 1140 4888 8799 Lau Teck Seng. For those taking 3kg , i will make it 3.3kg to round up to RM60 , at RM18 per kg. Same goes for 6kg , will be RM120 for 6.7kg. Others weights no change. Hope this is ok for all .

Hope to see you guys , and talk kois :-)) .

thanks
    ts

• jamiltjamilt October 2012
    Bro Lau, I will be able to pick up this Sat 27th Oct 10-11.30am at Tropicana Yamakoshi.
    Bro Lau

I will bank in the money. Please leave my stock at Yamakoshi. I will pick it up when free. Thanks
  • andysiaandysia October 2012
    Bro Lau,

I will bank in to your MBB account (RM60) later today. Leave it at Yamakoshi Tropicana. I will collect next week. Thks
  • rsingamrsingam October 2012
    Hi Bro Lau Teck Seng,

I have transfered RM120 to your account and the receipt is attached. I am from Johore Bahru. So I have asked my daughter (Asivini) in KL to collect it from you on 27-10-2012 at 10.00am from Tropicana Atari.

Thank you.
    Rajasingam
    Bro Lau,

Transferred RM90 this afternoon. Pls check. Tq
    Bro Lau,

I will be able to pick up this Sat 27th Oct 10-11.30am at Tropicana Yamakoshi and will pay you then. Thanks.

-Pandai-
    Bro Lau,

Just transferred RM120 as per attached. Please keep the clay for me first. Will try to see how to collect from you. Thanks :)

Kevin
    Noted and thank you bros. Will send individual pm for those who have paid. See you guys Sat morning.

ts

Bro Lau,

Just read your message again - you said Yamakoshi Tropicana OR Atari. So which one? I can be at both but of course I live closer to Atari.
    Bro Pandai,

Not Atari Desa but both Atari / Yamakoshi also Funderland in nearby Tropicana bro:) Moving around la koi shopping ma :-)) 10 to 11.30am . Call me 016 272 5966 when you reach.

ts
    Oh, ok. Heading there shortly. My number 019-2353550.
    Bros ,

Nice to meet up and koi talk with some of you albeit the rush and all. Some have ask to leave the clay with Yamakoshi , pls collect soonest. Many thanks to Mr Mah for service.:) There are a few who have not collected yet , i will arrange another day when i get the balance of my order this week. Further orders welcomed . Call/sms me at 016 2725966 or pm me.

Some info for this batch of clay. After applying 20g/T , TDS increase by 16ppm in 4 days. Minimal/no increase after day5. Pond is 100% clear after 3 days. pH increase minimal, (my liquid tester did not show increase) . No flashing on any koi.
    So based on this . suggest to leave the clay for at least 2-3days before heavy flushing or water change to let minerals dissolve. First time user pls apply at night to minimise koi fright or jumping due to lost of visibility. I like to apply an hour before feeding , this will allow the kois to eat some of the clay when they go grazing after feed.

thanks
    ts
    Bro Lau,

With regards to measurement; I have no means of measuring 10g (my HM's baking scale is not that accurate!). Is it approximately 1 heaped teaspoon?
  • BthineshkumarBthineshkumar October 2012
    Bro Pandai,
    The clay can go up to 100 g /ton lah. The 20g/ton is recommended.
    For my 3.5 ton, I'm using like 100g every alternate week. I only measured using HM scale once. After that, only agak agak. :p
    Every time pinjam HM tools banyak susahlah. Always kena :-@ %-(
    Bro Pandai,

I use a simple kitchen scale good up to 500g . Measure to 20g quite accurate so just split half to get 10. No need to be too accurate la not like medication and can put much more. This natural clay ma , good for skin too, just wash with water to leave skin soft. :-)) :-))
    10g for 500 lit ?? in QT ?? NOT recommended to add clay if you are medicating kois.

ts
    Thanks bro Tk and bro Lau,

I guess for my 5 ton pond I can actually use between 50 to 150g so can lah borrow HM's baking scale and estimate accordingly. Like bro TK, have to %-( ... hehe...
  • BthineshkumarBthineshkumar October 2012
    :-)) :-)) :-))
    Bro pandai can also buy electronic scales..around rm30 only delivered to doorstep in ebay.

On the clay, I have seen bro TK's kois and am impressed with the results. Now got to figure out how to get the clay quickly from bro lauts. Cannot tahan already hahaha
    Post edited by nivek at 2012-10-29 05:50:50 pm
    Mr DIY hardware stores have plenty of these.........and cheap some more...........
    In Koianswers Forum, no one individual is above the rest. This is the Forum for the Koi Community.
    Bro Shukri, buy la one for me.... :-D
  • khongkhong October 2012
    I have not applied the clay for more than a month, (out of stock) until I collected this batch of clay from bro TS last Sunday. The water became so clear (compare to before applying the clay) until my wife can notice it, when she fed the fish yesterday eveninig.

From my experience, the clay makes the water looks clearer.
    Bro Lauts, sorry bro for not making it this Sat. Been on travel, and only now viewing the forum and thread. Pls let me know how I can collect this, tq. I will bank in to you today in your given account. Is it RM60 for 3.3kg? Tq
    Bro Shukri,

The scales in DIY mentioned are the electronic type good for few grams? I always have problem with small measurements like when using PP or meth. blue for QT. Thanks.

bro Kevin ,

I have actually run out of stock and awaiting for delivery of next shipment expected next week. But i have reserved your order 6.7kg + 1kg ;-) with me.

bro SS,

No problem , your order was for 5kg at Rm90. Will inform when i get my next shipment soon, ok to collect in Tropicana ?

thanks bros.

ts
    Yes, I also noticed my water to be clearer than usual after using the clay powder...! \:D/

Bro @nivek, can you send me the link to the electronic scales on eBay that you were refering to? Thanks.
    Post edited by pandai at 2012-10-30 12:24:23 pm
    TS,
    My electronic scale can take up till 5 kg.......and it is less than RM50. I got it from Mr DIY, Setiawangsa Jaya Jusco.......
    Ok bro, i'll bank in RM90 by today. No prob can leave in Yamakoshi Tropicana with Mah Sr with my name "Serjit Singh" on it. Tq
  • pslongpslong October 2012
    Bro Ts, I will take 5 kg, just realized my 1st batch is running out. Thanks
    Bro Lauts, transferred to you. Details in your PM, tq
    Post edited by Ssmann at 2012-10-30 01:48:48 pm
  • muzamirmuzamir October 2012
    bro pandai,

u can call alex 012 4048849 for digital pocket scale rm35 if i am not mistaken. i found his contact in mudah...
    Thanks bro @muzamir. Will give him a call.

Thanks bro @nivek, will check out this one.
    Post edited by pandai at 2012-10-30 02:41:10 pm
    Bro pslong,

Noted and thanks for reorder, will inform when ready for collection.

bros thanks for feedback on clay.

ts
  • StanStan November 2012
    Bro Kevin, I will be in KL next wk and collect clay from bro Lau, do u want me to collect on behalf. But only be back pg friday evening, I can pass it to u then or on sat.
    Stan
  • niveknivek November 2012
    Thanks for the offer bro Stan but I've made arrangements with bro Lau already :)
  • StanStan November 2012
    Aiya...I tot I got change to see ur tancho...hahaha
    Stan
  • niveknivek November 2012
    haha will take video and post :-))
  • BthineshkumarBthineshkumar November 2012
    Bro @Stan
    Orang Penang?
  • StanStan November 2012
    yes bro BK, newbie live in island sg ara...
    Stan
  • BthineshkumarBthineshkumar November 2012
    Wah, more Penang Koikichis \:D/

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership