Author Topic: FS: Dolphin 5-star air pump with extras!  (Read 2125 times)

groupiekilla06

FS: Dolphin 5-star air pump with extras!
« on: December 04, 2010, 04:18:25 PM »
Hi all, well the time has come to empty my fish room. My tanks are leaving me daily (though I still have plenty left if anyone wants one? my zip code is 44483 so if you're nearby come pick one up!) as we gear up to downsize from a 4 bedroom house into a trailer. I'll be listing stuff dirt cheap just to get rid of it.

To start, I have a nearly brand new Dolphin 5 Star air pump with the original instructions and maintenance info. The extras include a sealed package with a pair of new diaphragms (just in case you ever need one) and a 4-way clear plastic and stainless steel gang-valve. I will also throw in 2 or 3 (not sure how many I have) medium-large sized floating breeding mops (not in the pics, sorry!). These were used once for an attempt to breed Rainbowfish but then thoroughly rinsed and air dried. Food grade styrofoam was used for the floating part instead of corks, seems to work well.

Asking $25 obo, shipping fee not included and I will do my best to get you a quote on that if needed. PM me if you're interested and we'll go from there.

Offline toddnbecka

• Gold Gourami
Re: FS: Dolphin 5-star air pump with extras!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2010, 09:30:40 PM »
Your inbox is full...
Do you happen to know what tank size/depth the dolphin air pump is rated for? I picked up several double outlet whisper DW air pumps, and have been quite happy with them so far. One outlet split two ways pumps a very strong stream to the bottom of 2 75 gallon tanks.

groupiekilla06

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2010, 10:27:19 PM »
The 5 star is rated for a 250 gallon tank and also has adjustable air flow controls built in. Here's more info:

http://all-aquatics.com/store/item/z5kt/Air_Pumps/Dolphin_4_Star_Air_Pump.html

groupiekilla06

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2010, 10:22:35 PM »
Hi, the pump has been sold!